Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restrictions on the Ark of Truth / Continuum blu-ray combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restrictions on the Ark of Truth / Continuum blu-ray combo?

Hi!

Does anyone know if there are zone restrictions on the Ark of Truth / Continuum combo blu-ray?

I've googled, but I got nothing.

I live in europe (which is zone B, US is zone A).

I've read that the Continuum blu-ray is region free.
    I've also read that Ark of Truth blu-ray is zone A only.

Wouldn't surprise me. Companies love to punish their paying customers while turning around and complaining about growing piracy.
    Last edited by Nightfighter89; 26 May 2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I bought the region A continuum blu-ray and it's not region free. It took me half a day to find a way to play it with my blu-ray drive. Firstly there was the wrong region error and after that, it still wouldnt launch since part of my installation is analog (not digital) and i "might" have been able to copy the video feed. Anydvd-hd finally resolved all problems, but i can't stop thinking that had i downloaded the 720p mkv version, it would have worked better and faster.

Comment

Most dvd players are actually multi-regional, don't know for sure about blu-ray. Just google region hack to find out if it is possible to change the region settings on your player.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flobo View Post
          I bought the region A continuum blu-ray and it's not region free.
          Sure you don't mean 'Ark of Truth'? Because Continuum is supposed to be region free, whereas AoT sadly is not.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I don't own aot yet.
            http://pics.imagup.com/member/1243618496_IMAGE_057.jpg

There is the "A" .

Comment

Working...
            X