This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Ancients bad guys ?

according to a sga episode Ancients hunted down the asgard because the asgard were getting to powerful.

No they didn't.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsupersaiyan View Post
      according to a sga episode Ancients hunted down the asgard because the asgard were getting to powerful.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      No they didn't.
      sigpic
      ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

the ancients created the wraith and the replicators, so yes, they are bad guys

Comment

The Ancients were "hunting" the Asgard in Pegasus because they were performing experiments on the humans there that the Ancients didn't agree with--just like the Asgard High Council arresting Loki for the same or similar experiments performed upon humans on Earth.

And the Ancients aren't bad guys because they created the Wraith and the Asurans. That makes them idiots, but not evil.

Comment

The Ancients where never evil, just stupid idiots who created stupid things and where reckless with there technology!!

Comment

I believe they are. But then again, I am a confirmed Ancient-hater. They have to be the worst characters ever created - bland, boring, humorless, self-righteous. I really don't like them at all, so in my 'universe', they are the bad guys.

das
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                the ancients created the wraith and the replicators, so yes, they are bad guys
                Neglience or arrogance =/=evil
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tgomerski View Post
                  The Ancients where never evil, just stupid idiots who created stupid things and where reckless with there technology!!

stupid things??? i can't agree with you, wraith and replicators are not stupid things but very dangerous adversaries to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
                    stupid things??? i can't agree with you, wraith and replicators are not stupid things but very dangerous adversaries to everyone.
                    Which is why they are stupid. The Ancient created races that threaten millons of lives. Not exactly a bright move.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Its all perspective really isn't it. From our viewpoint the Ancients are the good guys due to our lineage and shared allies etc. However some races may view the wraith as the good guys for keeping the numbers of those pesky virus like humans in check. You can argue both sides to this argument, depending on where you view it from.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, from start i wanted to say that its all relative, but someone posted faster.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait, the Ancients created the Wraith?

Comment

Originally posted by ipfnd View Post
                            Wait, the Ancients created the Wraith?
                            The Ancients seeded human life on a planet inhabited by the Iratus bug. The DNA commingled, creating the Wraith.
                            Last edited by Jeffala; 21 May 2009, 03:22 AM. Reason: correction (Ancients in place of Wraith)

Comment

The Ancients aren't bad guys, they just have a huge superiority complex.
                              So say we all!

Comment

Working...
                              X