Sanctuary Wardrobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Wardrobe

I noticed that there is no place to chat about the wardrobe here, but on other sites it is quite a popular topic so here we go. Feel free to criticise the outfits, or what ever you like.

Spoiler:
    Just wondered while we're here if anyone knows where they get the outfits from, I love them. Anything would be great.

GO WILD!!

T_B
    sigpic

It's true... my brother is dying for one of the tshirts Will wears.
    sigpic

Comment

I like the way the clothes chosen are not 'over sexed' if that makes sense. For exmaple you don't see the girls in tiny skirts every episode and the guys don't walk around in tank tops all the time. They are dressed in clothes people would actually wear, in my opinion anyway.
      "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

My favorite Helen outfit is that one she wears in the webbies, black (of course) with the red shirt. She needs to wear a bit more color, though not typically modern styles.

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

IIRC the webbie clothes for Helen where istinctly more Victorian in style where they not? Whereas the TV clothes are a bit more modern. I initially did prefer her style of dress from the webbies but am used to the tv clothes now.
          sigpic

Comment

Before Sanctuary aired, I found the exact same shirt Helen wears in Requiem at a Target store. (At least it's almost exactly the same. Color, style, and most of the details match, but the one on screen looks like it's been tailored a bit.)

It was quite funny when I saw Requiem and was like, "Hey! That's my shirt!"
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Im trying to find the leather jacket that Ashley wears

No luck so far
              sigpic

Comment

I'm in love with Helen's Shoes!!!!!
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Gotta love Tesla's wardrobe. If it wouldn't cost me quite alot of money I'd get a finely tailored suit like that. And I already dress like Druitt anyway so that guy has style.

Going back to what Bee said earlier. While the clothes aren't over sexed I do like How Helens and Ashleys clothes are still very feminine. Esspecially Helen seeing as after 10 years of seeing Amanda Tapping in combat gear it's nice to see her wearing much more feminine, while still very conservative clothes.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I love John's wardrobe, the coats he wears and i like in Revalations pt/2 his wardrobe seemed to mirror Helen's. both wore black leather, black shirts, black pants, and more black... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

i'm just interested in the shoes
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        i'm just interested in the shoes

lmao!!

I want the Leather duster she wore in Bhalasamm. That is nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love the cloths that they wear on the show. Everything looks totally comfortable and would love to have some of the woman's pieces in my wardrobe.
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                            Love the cloths that they wear on the show. Everything looks totally comfortable and would love to have some of the woman's pieces in my wardrobe.

Those would be nice. I liked some Ash's shirt's she wore.
                            sigpic

Comment

And of course the clothes that Henry wears. Makes him totaly YUMMY!!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X