This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone Pointed Out/Noticed

...that when Oberoth first finds out about the AR field that the replicator female that tells him is also in season five, except she plays a role on Atlantis base?

Anyways, I found that interesting.

nope, didn't notice that

Comment

ya i did
      SGU =Awesome!!!
      Hope it stays as good...
      sigpic

Comment

The acting pool that TPTB and casting agents use, have a habit of using the same actors right and left!! this is not a new thing!
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          The acting pool that TPTB and casting agents use, have a habit of using the same actors right and left!! this is not a new thing!
          your right. this has happened a million times. take steve bacic for instance.
          Some say that he has only one ear.
          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
          All we know is he's called
          sigpic

Comment

Todd the wraith's human twin' is also from a planet in the milky way that lives inside an artificial dome controlled by "the link," a diabolical computer that makes you commit suicide for the good of the kklan.

Comment

Simon, Elizabeth's boyfriend from "the Rising" is the same dude that played the Tolan guy

The girl that played the Ancient in the Return part 1 was the same girl to play Linia the bringer of death in SG-1

The kid who played Karis in Childhoods End on SGA was in SG-1's Proving Ground and Summit

Richard Kind who played Lucious from the Irr's on SGA was in The Stargate Movie as the dude who decoded the text on the face stone.

I think they think we are blind or something!
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler View Post
                Todd the wraith's human twin' is also from a planet in the milky way that lives inside an artificial dome controlled by "the link," a diabolical computer that makes you commit suicide for the good of the kklan.
                He's also Halling in Atlantis, one of the Athosians from Season 1 and in one episode in Season 4

Comment

I am going to start a new thread/competion on this..

Who can name actors who have played the biggest number of different characters (not including alternate reality versions of the same character).

The guy who plays todd... has played 3 characters. Two in Atlantis, 1 in SG1.

Then once that is done.... identify actors who have also been in other SCIFI shows/films...

e.g. Robert Picardo - SG1/vOYAGER/ATLANTIS/GREMLINS

BEN BROWDER - FARSCAPE/SG1

Guy from Quantum Leap (is it Al?) He has been in nearly every SCIFI - Enterprise/SG1/Quantum Leap/BSG etc....

Comment

Can somone please xplain this thread im not the smartest person around
                    [url]http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.phphttp:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by name View Post
                      Can somone please xplain this thread im not the smartest person around
                      It's about actors who played different characters in the franchise (like Garwin Sanford who played Narim on SG-1 and Simon on SGA), some of them even played 2 characters in the same show (ie Christopher Heyerdahl on SGA).
                      So say we all!

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed it in the whole of Stargate, but this is not a new thing M*A*S*H did the same thing.
                        "I don´t stop fighting until i´m dead........ and not even then."
                        "You blow up one sun and everyone expects you to walk on water.... Next up, parting the Red Sea!"

Comment

Originally posted by amforster View Post
                          I am going to start a new thread/competion on this..

Who can name actors who have played the biggest number of different characters (not including alternate reality versions of the same character).

The guy who plays todd... has played 3 characters. Two in Atlantis, 1 in SG1.

Then once that is done.... identify actors who have also been in other SCIFI shows/films...

e.g. Robert Picardo - SG1/vOYAGER/ATLANTIS/GREMLINS

BEN BROWDER - FARSCAPE/SG1

Guy from Quantum Leap (is it Al?) He has been in nearly every SCIFI - Enterprise/SG1/Quantum Leap/BSG etc....
                          You forgot alternate timeline, clones, robots

ChristopherHeyerdahl has played one role in stargate sg-1, 2 roles in stargate atlantis and recently 2 roles in sanctuary.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok thx for telling me
                            [url]http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.phphttp:sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X