This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wondering?

Since the Asgard where part of the great alliance with the Ancients, wouldnt it be a gd move to inform them so they could help the Atlantis team, and in the future help fight the wraith (once they defeat the replicators)? . We all know there hyperdrive capabilities, and there not human so they wouldnt need to be put of by the chance they might be eatin lol.

wraiths feed on "life force". the asgard are alive and have "life force". so they most certainly can be "eaten". the Asgard have their hands full right now what with the replicators, the goauld and them not being able to .. uh "do it". the las t thing they need is another enemy - one who felled the mighty ancients themselves.
    no?

Comment

Yeh i agree, but on a research basis could they not? By helping the atlantis team they are helping themselves, because if the wraith come to our galaxy then all the races will be in danger

Comment

I'd like to see Asgard on Atlantis... I think it might be a while though...

Comment

TPTB want to keep both shows separate so therefore I think it's unlikely for the Asgard to appear in Atlantis although they could be very useful.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I think it would be neat to see an Asgard show up in Atlantis. I know they've hinted at crossovers from SG-1 with both main and recurring characters later on, possibly in Season 2, but it would be nice to see crossovers from computer animated/puppet characters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              TPTB want to keep both shows separate so therefore I think it's unlikely for the Asgard to appear in Atlantis although they could be very useful.
              The Asgard have been mentioned several times though, so who knows?
              Rocky

Comment

Working...
              X