Enenmy at the Gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enenmy at the Gates

There were a few too many holes in EatG as we all know I spotted a major one on rewatching last night. They dial Earth only to realise the wormhole goes to the super hive and send a few people in with guns knowing its about to attack Earth when the should have sent a bomb or at the least a naquadah generator set to overload would have done the job nicely. Makes for a much more boring episode I know and sheppard wouldve been toast but thats a hole definitely.

Originally posted by strider2289 View Post
    There were a few too many holes in EatG as we all know I spotted a major one on rewatching last night. They dial Earth only to realise the wormhole goes to the super hive and send a few people in with guns knowing its about to attack Earth when the should have sent a bomb or at the least a naquadah generator set to overload would have done the job nicely. Makes for a much more boring episode I know and sheppard wouldve been toast but thats a hole definitely.
    I agree. However I think there could have been multiple hives and only one had a stargate in it. So they could nuke one hive and still have more as a threat.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      I agree. However I think there could have been multiple hives and only one had a stargate in it. So they could nuke one hive and still have more as a threat.
      they knew it was just the super hive cos it alone decimated the apollo and sun tzu. Those two ships would have reported a fleet if there was one
      Meh.

Comment

Working...
      X