This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on selling SGA box sets

I have seasons 1-4 and I am most likely going to invest in a 1-5 boxset when available. The DVDs have only been watched once-you know, so I could catch up. So I am going to eBay them. So what do you think: individually or all together?

i think all together is the best,i'm talking from my own experience as a seller/ buyer. there are people that would like to have the whole collection.
    Last edited by arelyss; 16 May 2009, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I think you stand to earn more profit if you sell them separatelly. Their are far more people looking for one season then the whole series.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Season 4 was never opened as I watched it on air.

Comment

You might also try selling it on Amazon. You might get more for it.
          Also why did you buy Season 4 if you haven't even opened it yet?
          PS you might be able to return Season 4 since it's not open yet and get a full refund depending on where you got it from.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
            You might also try selling it on Amazon. You might get more for it.
            Also why did you buy Season 4 if you haven't even opened it yet?
            PS you might be able to return Season 4 since it's not open yet and get a full refund depending on where you got it from.
            Why did I buy it? Hello? Its about having the complete set. Unfortunately, with 2 young kids around, there isn't much time for me to watch them. I have had it too long for a legitimate refund. Thanks for the input!

Comment

Working...
            X