PDA

View Full Version : Junior

Bast
May 11th, 2004, 11:39 AM
*SPOILERS FOR SEASON SIX
*"CHANGELING"
* Please do not forget spoiler space. Thanks!
(Regarding the death of Teal'c's symbiote)

He was so cute.

Sir Ruff
May 11th, 2004, 11:48 AM
You mean Teal'c Jr? Didn't he die already?

thor39
May 11th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Yes he means why did he have to die
I'd say to express Teal'c's freedom shame though :(

Nolamom
May 11th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Spoiler Space
What's truly sad is that he's completely type-cast now. I mean, where is a larval symbiote supposed to find work if not on Stargate? Although I suspect that TPTB were paying him at below SAG scale. Who could he appeal to, after all? Maybe they can write an AU episode and give poor Junior another shot at stardom. Hey, it could be the episode that will feature Luke and his evil machinations! :p
Nmom

Bast
May 11th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Poor Junior! :(

dipsofjazz
May 11th, 2004, 02:48 PM
:( :( Junior.....R.I.P. :( :(

Skydiver
May 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
poor junior, the fifth member of sg-1 dies and it doesn't even get a mention

KorbenDirewolf
May 11th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Maybe someone should have a barbeque or something?

Madeleine
May 11th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Maybe someone should have a barbeque or something?

ROFL!

Champos
May 11th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Yeah, you're probably right. I'd suggest a Sunday Roast, but I doubt there's enough meet on him to serve more than two people. Maybe you could make sandwiches?

Supreme Commander Thor
May 11th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Maybe you could make sandwiches?
Snake sandwiches... eeeewww

Champos
May 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Well you'd cook it first - obviously!!!!!! Probably be quite crispy if done well...

Skydiver
May 12th, 2004, 04:39 AM
well, daniel didn't like symbiote head, but it looked to be all the rage among the unas'

nugglebugget
May 12th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Isn't it odd how "Junior" was viewed with love & affection,even though we knew full well that upon maturity,he would be evil:eek: !I admit I loved the little bugger[with mustard he'd been even better:p ],but it's like adoring your cute little puppy knowing it was going to grow up to be "Cujo"!

I do miss him:( .

ShadowMaat
May 12th, 2004, 06:42 AM
I know of a great recipe for goulash which uses snake meat. In fact, I got the recipe from Luke. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/scorchio/sevil.gif

nugglebugget
May 12th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I know of a great recipe for goulash which uses snake meat. In fact, I got the recipe from Luke. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/scorchio/sevil.gif

Maybe Luke used his connections & got a special "ingredient":eek: for a certain archeaologist's dinner that night:D .

Bagpuss
May 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
LOL and enjoying all the weird menu selections...Wondering if Junior might have tasted a bit like Jellied Eels...Eeeeuuww! Wish I hadn't thought of that .

Actually I prefer to think of poor little Junior as a kind of Anti-Hero.Sort of a Maybourne in snaky form. "Sniff".At least the little guy saved Teal'c and Bra'tac.........

What do you folks think ?
Do we organise a "Bring Back Junior" petition? Or at least a proper Recipe Book? ;)

ShadowMaat
May 12th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Maybe Luke used his connections & got a special "ingredient":eek: for a certain archeaologist's dinner that night:D .

Possible... very very possile. ;)

FH, for some reason I'm thinking symbiote tastes a bit like beef burrito... Either I read that somewhere or my imagination is stranger than I thought. ;)

KorbenDirewolf
May 12th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Or at least a proper Recipe Book? ;)

At the least.. :)

Bagpuss
May 12th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I'll take Beef Burrito anyday over bloomin' Jellied Eels. :D

Nothing wrong with your imagination Shadow! I think I'm far stranger,at least sometimes.

Maybe Luke could come up with a Symbiote Enriched "Dish of the day" next time any visiting Tok'Ra or Rebel Jaffa come on to Sam....or worse ,hide their dirty dishes! :cool:

ShadowMaat
May 12th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Maybe Luke could come up with a Symbiote Enriched "Dish of the day" next time any visiting Tok'Ra or Rebel Jaffa come on to Sam....or worse ,hide their dirty dishes! :cool:

Curry severely weakens snakeheads and we know that the goa'uld at least enjoy a good batch of symbiote sushi from time to time... He could try combining the two to catch them unawares...

On the other hand, maybe he'll keep Junior around for a while. Feed him Purina Snake Chow until he's recovered. ;)

Bacardi
May 12th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Snake sandwiches... eeeewww

tastes like chicken, only not as dry...

the unas have no problem eating them.. lol

KorbenDirewolf
May 12th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Sounds good!

SaberBlade
May 12th, 2004, 02:07 PM
STUPID QUESTION ALERT: did Junior die??? i know that Teal'c kept sharing him between bra'tac and himself and it put a lot of strain on the sybiot but did it actually die? i thought it was stuck in a tank of water to keep it alive after Teal'c and Bra'tac were given Tetronin

Nolamom
May 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM
for some reason I'm thinking symbiote tastes a bit like beef burrito... Either I read that somewhere or my imagination is stranger than I thought. ;)

Weren't the symbiotes being eaten in Summit in actuality burritos? Maybe that's where the memory is from that's causing you a bit of deja vu? :p
Nmom

nugglebugget
May 12th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Here's something for ya......gummi goa'ulds!!!!:p

Bast
May 12th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Its funny they list Junior as one of the enemies in the avatar section.

Skydiver
May 12th, 2004, 04:24 PM
STUPID QUESTION ALERT: did Junior die??? i know that Teal'c kept sharing him between bra'tac and himself and it put a lot of strain on the sybiot but did it actually die? i thought it was stuck in a tank of water to keep it alive after Teal'c and Bra'tac were given Tetronin

from the lovely ladies at the transcript site

changeling and orpheus spoilers.

JACOB: Dr Fraiser. What's their condition?

FRAISER: They're critical. All three of them.

O'NEILL: Three?

FRAISER: Due to his advanced age and the fact that his body is
showing signs of rejecting the symbiote, Bra'tac has had to have
it
longer than Teal'c. Now it seems the strain of keeping them both
alive is too much for the symbiote. I don't think it could
restore
either one of them at this point.

ORPHEUS

FRAISER: "You had us all very worried."

TEAL'C: "That was not my intention."

FRAISER: "The staff blast hit you directly in the symbiote pouch. If you weren't on
Tretonin.."

~~~

they never totally come out and say 'junior is dead'...but it's pretty much implied.

SaberBlade
May 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
well it was said that Junior couldn't heal either one of them, nothing was said about healing itself.

Season 8 Spoilers

who knows, maybe Junior is a live. it would be some twist if it was the returning villain in season 8

Champos
May 12th, 2004, 06:04 PM
well it was said that Junior couldn't heal either one of them, nothing was said about healing itself.

Season 8 Spoilers

who knows, maybe Junior is a live. it would be some twist if it was the returning villain in season 8

Maybe he'll be some criminal mastermind that telepathically communicates his evil intentions from inside his deceptively spacious tank of water...

SaberBlade
May 12th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Maybe he'll be some criminal mastermind that telepathically communicates his evil intentions from inside his deceptively spacious tank of water...

or he could take over Maybourne or even better, VP kinsey. he is a good badguy, why not just make him the next Goa'uld villian

ShadowMaat
May 12th, 2004, 06:48 PM
or he could take over Maybourne or even better, VP kinsey. he is a good badguy, why not just make him the next Goa'uld villian

In a stunning crossover, Poochinski the Crime Solving Mutt visits Stargate Command and is unwittingly taken over by Junior. The arc continues for several eps on Poochinski where the dogged detective tries to sniff out the dastardly new villain terrorizing town, never realizing that it's himself! :eek:

KorbenDirewolf
May 19th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Would've been nice to see Teal'c have some sort of reaction to losing the symbiote... around the time it happened. Oh well.. What's been done is done.