X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art and news for Children of the Gods

Here it is -

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Stargat...inal-Cut/11874

I personally love the art, what about you?

Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I don't care about the art, I'm just happy it's being released. Thanks for the post!

Comment

That artwork is simply AMAZING! Actually... I wouldn't mind a Poster of the very same front-of-box image! I think I'd get it framed if I got one! (hint hint PTB! )

I'm really looking forward to this release and see how it's been re-cut and Re-Imagined, and tbh, I'm looking forward to it even more now seeing as there's a featurette of some kind and a trailer of Stargate Universe (I really hope that trailer is something we haven't seen yet!)

Awesome news! And yea... Thanks for posting this!
        www.stargatetew.com - An Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion

www.moddb.com - Change The Game

Comment

Originally posted by trekky View Post
          Here it is -

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Stargat...inal-Cut/11874

I personally love the art, what about you?
          Cool! Great art work! Thanks for the link! I've just placed my pre-order with on-line retailer Play.com for our UK Region 2 DVD release!

You'll find the link for the Director's Cut of Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods here fellow Brits: http://www.play.com/Product.aspx?r=R...en-Of-The-Gods

According to Play.com the R2 DVD is due out on 27th JULY!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            According to Play.com the R2 DVD is due out on 27th JULY!
            Sweet! 3 days after my B'day! lol... It'll be a belated pressie to meself! lolz.

Oh, and only €16.99 with free shipping via Play.com!! Extra Sweet! lol. Gotta love play.com! lol

Comment

Originally posted by orion2sirius View Post
              Sweet! 3 days after my B'day! lol... It'll be a belated pressie to meself! lolz.

Oh, and only €16.99 with free shipping via Play.com!! Extra Sweet! lol. Gotta love play.com! lol
              Yeah, Play.com are the best! DVD's are officially released on to shop shelves on Mondays...but who knows! We might get a Saturday delivery! All DVD's I order from Play.com arrive early! My Season 5, Vol 1 DVD of Stargate: Atlantis arrived on a Saturday! I'm hoping it'll be a Saturday, 25th July arrival for me!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Yeah, Play.com are the best! DVD's are officially released on to shop shelves on Mondays...but who knows! We might get a Saturday delivery! All DVD's I order from Play.com arrive early! My Season 5, Vol 1 DVD of Stargate: Atlantis arrived on a Saturday! I'm hoping it'll be a Saturday, 25th July arrival for me!
                Agreed! They are damn fast at getting products out to buyers! I got both The 'Ark of Truth' and 'Continuum' via Play.com and I had both in my hands within 2 days of ordering! Awesome service and you're almost always guaranteed to have what you want before you see it on the local shelves if pre-ordered on Play!

(actually tbh, in my local area you'd be lucky if you saw SG DVDs available 2 weeks or more after official release and available for sale on the shelves! Such a 'Behind the times' small town community like! lol)

Comment

Agreed! They are damn fast at getting products out to buyers! I got both The 'Ark of Truth' and 'Continuum' via Play.com and I had both in my hands within 2 days of ordering! Awesome service and you're almost always guaranteed to have what you want before you see it on the local shelves if pre-ordered on Play!

(actually tbh, in my local area you'd be lucky if you saw SG DVDs available 2 weeks or more after official release and available for sale on the shelves! Such a 'Behind the times' small town community like! lol)
                  lol I don't exactly live in a sprawling metropolis myself but these things still get through early. But then I suppose if it's coming across water to you it's a probably a different proposition. Still...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a 2-day early delivery for this particular release.

Comment

lol I don't exactly live in a sprawling metropolis myself but these things still get through early. But then I suppose if it's coming across water to you it's a probably a different proposition. Still...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a 2-day early delivery for this particular release.
                    LOL... Thanks! I hope to have it by maybe the 29th or 30th of July at the latest... (IF the 27th IS the true release date and it ends up into Play.com's stock on time etc.) I just finished processing my Pre-Order a few seconds ago! Yay Me! Lets throw a Party! ehh... NOT!

Comment

Not sure about the artwork myself, I like it all apart form the Jaffa at the bottom, the serpent heads always looked uber cheesy and not something I'd put on the cover.

Comment

LOL... Thanks! I hope to have it by maybe the 29th or 30th of July at the latest... (IF the 27th IS the true release date and it ends up into Play.com's stock on time etc.) I just finished processing my Pre-Order a few seconds ago! Yay Me! Lets throw a Party! ehh... NOT!
                        Yay you for your Pre-order and yay for mine!

In more news on this release...according to this Australian website - http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/806191 Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods is released on AUGUST 5th to Australia's Region 4 DVD...and gonna be a 3-DISC SET?!?!

Comment

I think that the "3-DISK-SET" thing just might be an ERROR/TYPO??? Who knows tho? Would be sweet if it came with 2 Disks worth of special features etc! lol... But I doubt it somehow!

Comment

I think that the "3-DISK-SET" thing just might be an ERROR/TYPO??? Who knows tho? Would be sweet if it came with 2 Disks worth of special features etc! lol... But I doubt it somehow!
                            *shakes fist at website* Ruddy errors and typos...*grumbles and moans to self*

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                              *shakes fist at website* ruddy errors and typos...*grumbles and moans to self*
                              lolz!

Comment

Working...
                              X