Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this / shameless plug!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of this / shameless plug!

Hi,

I'm the token long time lurker / newbie poster, but i've done a few fics in my time, so I thought it's about time to say hello to everyone in here.

Hello!

The fics i've done in the past (found here) are the first and only, but have been well received by people who have read them (to my suprise)

Anyhoo, after the shameless plug (please let me know what you think of my previous attempts if you choose to read them, i'd be a happy camper), I thought I might ask your goodselves about my next idea, and if you think it's worth it. Its just an idea in my head at the mo.

After an audacious infiltrate and distroy mission to a Goa'uld naquadria research facility, a Marine and a rebel Jaffa find themselves on an unknown planet due to a wormhole 'jump' (Ala, SG-1 Solitudes / Touchstone)
    Once they regain their senses, the two wounded warriors attempt to dial the DHD, only to find that the stargate is different, and neither of them recognise any of the symbols on the DHD (I'm sure you know where this is going )
    Stranded, with no idea where they are, why the gates are different, and no way to go home, they discover a population of humans, one of whom is intrigued by the visitors predicament and volunteers to help them find the answers to the mystery.
    Meanwhile, the Jaffa's symbiote is maturing, and after the Major, the Jaffa and their guide protect a village from an attack by a group of violent alien creatures, the Goa'uld chooses it's new host.

This story will be in two or three short parts, and hopefully add an intresting twist on some establised gate lore, but without treading on toes.

Any thoughts?
    That would explain how we went from "Your a pig, but I like your cat" to "I missed you"

sounds like a good start. i'd take a look at it once you have some of it written.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
    X