More Stargate Games needed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Stargate Games needed ?

Stargate needs to get more pro-active on making some video games.
    I was recently very bored one time while I was at home and I felt like playing some FPS (first person shooter) games and so I grabbed "Star Wars: Battlefront" and yes i know it is an old game but it also has some great aspects and I believe that a stargate themed FPS would be absolutely awsome!

They could take some of the good aspects (and of course getting rid of the bad qualities) out of the battlefront game like deciding what sides you would like to use so you could have Human VS Gao'uld, Rebel Jaffa VS Gao'uld, or anything like that. When you first start you should slowly advance unlocking more sides and planets, eg: first mission would be Abydos, Human VS Ra's forces. And eventually, of course, you will be able to get to Atlantis. And of course you would need online play like in COD4 or 5.

Thanks for listening.

Yes, I agree.
    And I too plays that game when I miss stargate.
    Instead of X-Wings, Gliders, instead of Y-Wings, 302s.
    And Cruiser=304, etc, etc...
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      Yes, I agree.
      And I too plays that game when I miss stargate.
      Instead of X-Wings, Gliders, instead of Y-Wings, 302s.
      And Cruiser=304, etc, etc...

yes, that sounds wonderful.
      how about a sga - based mmorpg?

Comment

Defently there should be more Stargate games. FPS would be awsome and really like everyone's idea's and a SGA game would be awsome.

Maybe a SGA or SG1 game maybe like the game Mass Effect. You can travel around the solar system and make your own character.I think mass effect is a sort of role play game and the decisions you make change the game and it's a sort of free roam game too. Just imagine.You could go and explore Atlantis in all it's high defintion glory and y go on or off world whenever you like and go exploring and you can fly a puddle jumper.

A free roam/ FPS/ Roleplay sort of game. *Day Dreams*

I defently agree there should be more Stargate Games.They have Battlestar Galactica and i think Star Trek but no Stargate But there was a SG-1 game that was coming out on the XBOX but it got cancelled.

GIVE US ARE STARGATE !!
        GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

have u guys played the stargte the last stand mod for any source game, its like counter strike with one team as the jaffa and 1 team as the tauri. its actually pretty good

save stargate atlantis

Comment

We definitely need more Stargate games. I want one based on SG-1, and one based on Atlantis. That would make this fan so happy.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

More? How about 'any'? Heh...

The Alliance looked like a blast, but it's dead and gone. Worlds never looked stellar (IMO) and probably won't have a ton of players anyone, provided it ever redeems itself from its current vapourware status.

We need something besides French HL2 mods. This universe has ENORMOUS potential for all kinds of game types, and after 12 years of the franchise we still have nothing!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

well there is a mod for starwars empire at war, its pretty good but it isnt a FPS its more like control your fleet and conquer your enemies. but nevertheless we need a game made for stargate not just a mod.
                check my story's:
                Battlestar group 16
                and Under Siege
                and respond at:
                Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                my newest story:
                TFS Ticonderoga
                and respond at:
                TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  More? How about 'any'? Heh...

The Alliance looked like a blast, but it's dead and gone. Worlds never looked stellar (IMO) and probably won't have a ton of players anyone, provided it ever redeems itself from its current vapourware status.

We need something besides French HL2 mods. This universe has ENORMOUS potential for all kinds of game types, and after 12 years of the franchise we still have nothing!
                  Stargate Worlds is still going strong. And it will have a lot of people playing. They're currently working on "game polish", preparing for the second phase of beta.

And to boeli, the actual genre for Star Wars EaW is Real-Time Strategy.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yeah, I don't believe that at all. I'll be nothing less than thrilled to bits if I'm wrong, I'd love to be wrong; but I really don't think I am.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                    X