Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast (820)

Spoiler:
    DAVIS ASKS CHLOE TO LEAVE TOWN WITH HIM — Clark (Tom Welling) discovers that Davis (Sam Witwer) is still alive and confronts Chloe (Allison Mack) about protecting him. Oliver (Justin Hartley) discovers Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) breaking into Chloe’s apartment, but things get rapidly worse after Davis jumps from the shadows and attacks both of them.

Air Date:- 30/04/2009

booooooring

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
      booooooring
      Boring? No! I thought it was a pretty good episode.

Comment

I think it was slow money saving episode. Hopefully they building up to something big.

I like the way seeing cloe going to dark side. All because she convince she can keep doomday good, she not even in love with she just being he superiority I can world in a better way than clark. Which is ultimately why became forgotten.

Thought the whole end fight scene was a bit lame, I want to see doomday in full glory. guest I got to wait.

Hopefully we will see Jimmy transform over the next couple episodes into a strong assertive character who can help oliver out.

I wonder what happen with Tess Mercer and the meteorite power people she was collecting at the beginning of the season.

Comment

I really enjoyed "Beast" last night. I didn't think it was slow or boring at all.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            I wonder what happen with Tess Mercer and the meteorite power people she was collecting at the beginning of the season.
            You'll find out next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              You'll find out next week!
              But Thursday is so far away.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I enjoyed the episode myself. I just hope that they don't pit Oliver and Clark against each other. I like Oliver, of course, when they give him some meaty stuff to work with.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

how the hell did Doomsday acquire super-speed ? (unless he always had it)

anyway now he has all of Supe's basic attributes (speed strength & invulnerability) minus the weaknesses - just like in the comics - so go figure how they're gonna stop him

unless they use magic (if Doomsday cannot adapt to that). where's witch-Lana whe they need her lol

Comment

I really enjoyed the episode 'Beast'! It was more then I thought it would be!

I really like this dark twist turn that Chloe is taking for Davis. And I like the fact of DoomsDay having a lover!(has kind of a darth vader similarity, lol)

I'm very eager to see the 'DoomsDay' episode! I'm sure it will be awesome!

But 'Beast' is a major favorite episode of mine from season 8 and the series!
                    ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

Awesome episode. Don't like having Chloe in danger but I can see how she needs to feel protective of Clark. Though I do find it ironic how many people have had to feel the need to "protect" Clark.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

chloe and davis are hot together! that is all.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

didnt like this episode alot.
                          the hole chole and davis thingy just got strange.
                          i wish they had killed off chole in that episode. davis just got mad and BOOmm.
                          well
                          Spoiler:
                          since in Doomsday episode.. they all just got happy and start getting along on a quick rebound ... i was like WTF...
                          now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Working...
                          X