Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Boris and Ciannwn return from their evening at the Pirate Camp tavern. She wanted to go there to celebrate what is now to become news.*

Boris: This is a general hive announcement. Ciannwn now has the official position of my personal assistant. This gives her the status of a senior officer..
    Last edited by ciannwn; 30 April 2009, 04:22 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

*Cat and Jareth walk into the rec-room and make themself tea*

Cat: *sips tea* Don´t forget to order your food supplies for the next week.
      Jareth: How many clones will I need? Seven, right?
      Cat: You could feed on two of the competitors, who are coming on Saturday, they annoy me.
      Jareth: Great, then only five.

*telepathic message from Jareth to Gabriel*

Jareth: Hey, Gabriel, I´d like to order five Ronon clones for Sunday. I´ll come for them on Sunday. Thanks in advance!
      sigpic

Comment

*Telepathic message from Gabriel to Jareth*

Gabriel: Will this be Sunday morning, evening or afternoon? Also, how many will you be feeding on immediately? The clones will be in stasis until required so I need to know how many should be woken up in readiness for your meal.
        sigpic

Comment

*Telepathic message from Jareth to Gabriel*

Jareth: We are leaving early, so I´d like to pick them up on Sunday midday, if possible. Also, I´d like to feed on one immediately.
          sigpic

Comment

*comes into the rec room with Tommy, both sit down on a sofa*

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            *Boris and Ciannwn return from their evening at the Pirate Camp tavern. She wanted to go there to celebrate what is now to become news.*

Boris: This is a general hive announcement. Ciannwn now has the official position of my personal assistant. This gives her the status of a senior officer..
            Congratulations, ciannwn! Well deserved promotion! That calls for a party!

Tommy: We have got an announcement to make too: we will not be able to visit any of the hives tomorrow. DS, Rhys and me are going to a sci-fi convention all day. I'm really eager to go there, DS says there will be no need for Rhys and me to dress up as humans. Instead there will probably be humans who are dressed up as Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              *comes into the rec room with Tommy, both sit down on a sofa*

Congratulations, ciannwn! Well deserved promotion! That calls for a party!

Tommy: We have got an announcement to make too: we will not be able to visit any of the hives tomorrow. DS, Rhys and me are going to a sci-fi convention all day. I'm really eager to go there, DS says there will be no need for Rhys and me to dress up as humans. Instead there will probably be humans who are dressed up as Wraith.
              Sounds like you'll be having a brilliant time then So jealuose... (Blegh, I can't spell ) You have to tell us ALL about it when you get back
              Oh Kit, don't sulk. You'll have plenty of people to play with...
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Sounds like you'll be having a brilliant time then So jealuose... (Blegh, I can't spell ) You have to tell us ALL about it when you get back
                Oh Kit, don't sulk. You'll have plenty of people to play with...
                Poor Kit!
                How about this: I will find something nice for you on the convention, I've heard they sell toys there.

Comment

Poor Kit!
                  How about this: I will find something nice for you on the convention, I've heard they sell toys there.
                  Kit: Present?

Dray: That's what DS said...

*Kit hugs DS round the knees*

Kit: Thankyuthankythankyuthankyuthankyu!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Kit: Present?

Dray: That's what DS said...

*Kit hugs DS round the knees*

Kit: Thankyuthankythankyuthankyuthankyu!!
                    *DS picks Kit up and tickles him, then hands him over to Draygon*
                    DS: Not a problem! If you were a bit older I'd take you with me.

Tommy *looks around*: Where did Rhys go?
                    DS: He wanted to find some boys to play Monopoly with.
                    Tommy *snuggles DS*: Then he will be away for quite some time?
                    DS: Very likely. *snuggles Tommy back*
                    Tommy: Yay! No snuggling rivalry!

Comment

*DS picks Kit up and tickles him, then hands him over to Draygon*
                      DS: Not a problem! If you were a bit older I'd take you with me.

Tommy *looks around*: Where did Rhys go?
                      DS: He wanted to find some boys to play Monopoly with.
                      Tommy *snuggles DS*: Then he will be away for quite some time?
                      DS: Very likely. *snuggles Tommy back*
                      Tommy: Yay! No snuggling rivalry!
                      Kit: Me hate being small!
                      Dray: Don't worry about it Kit. You'll get to go another time.

Speaking of snuggles, where's Michael wandered off to? He's done it again, hasn't he? Wandered off without telling me where he's going or when he'll be back!
                      sigpic

Comment

Kit: Me hate being small!
                        Dray: Don't worry about it Kit. You'll get to go another time.

Speaking of snuggles, where's Michael wandered off to? He's done it again, hasn't he? Wandered off without telling me where he's going or when he'll be back!
                        And he still hasn't given you the surprise?

Tommy: If you like I could locate him using telepathy.

Comment

And he still hasn't given you the surprise?

Tommy: If you like I could locate him using telepathy.
                          Nope. What is he up to?!

Thanks Tommy, that would be really appricated *has sudden worries about Rhys still wanting revenge for the photo *
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope. What is he up to?!

Thanks Tommy, that would be really appricated *has sudden worries about Rhys still wanting revenge for the photo *
                            *Tommy closes his eyes and concentrates*
                            Tommy: He is in his lab again but I don't know what he is doing, he is blocking my mind out. Shall I ask him to come back?

DS: Don't worry about Rhys. He has had his revenge with Michael's terrible headache the other day.
                            And Michael has threatened him with the thunk spray again.

Comment

*Tommy closes his eyes and concentrates*
                              Tommy: He is in his lab again but I don't know what he is doing, he is blocking my mind out. Shall I ask him to come back?

DS: Don't worry about Rhys. He has had his revenge with Michael's terrible headache the other day.
                              And Michael has threatened him with the thunk spray again.
                              Thanks Tommy. Would you? I'd really appricate that

I'll ask Michael if he can stop doing that. I think that may be benifical to everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Tommy. Would you? I'd really appricate that

I'll ask Michael if he can stop doing that. I think that may be benifical to everyone
                                Tommy: I have asked him, he says he'll be with us in a moment. And he added that he might have the surprise finished.

DS: Rhys would be very grateful if you could convince Michael to stop blackmailing him with the thunk spray.

Comment

Working...
                                X