Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *Rhys turns around and runs towards DS with a mad gleam in his eyes*

Me: Uh-oh...
    *DS speeds towards Draygon and throws her the camera a split-second before DS is tackled by Rhys*
    *Draygon clumsily catches the camara and runs off down the corridor before Rhys can get off the floor and DS. Opens first door she comes to and thrusts the camara at Neo as he comes through the door*

Dray: Don't let Rhys get that!

*runs off again, leaving Neo with the camara*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Draygon clumsily catches the camara and runs off down the corridor before Rhys can get off the floor and DS. Opens first door she comes to and thrusts the camara at Neo as he comes through the door*

Dray: Don't let Rhys get that!

*runs off again, leaving Neo with the camara*
      DS: Don't worry about Rhys, he's a bit distracted. I bought you the time to hide the camera by accidentally getting my hands underneath his coat and tickling his spine.

Comment

DS: Don't worry about Rhys, he's a bit distracted. I bought you the time to hide the camera by accidentally getting my hands underneath his coat and tickling his spine.
        Dray: Thanks! Even I don't know where the camara is now. I think Neo just found a new game to play

*jogs back to check on Michael*
        sigpic

Comment

Dray: Thanks! Even I don't know where the camara is now. I think Neo just found a new game to play

*jogs back to check on Michael*
          DS *shouts*: I will ask Neo tomorrow where he has taken that camera.
          Sorry if I'm shouting but I can't hear myself talk because Rhys is purring so loud. I'm afraid we have to leave now before he decides to find out how far he can stretch the PG restrictions before a mod drenches us with a bucket of cold water.

*Tommy walks up with Kit and Ethel searching for Draygon*

DS: When you have brought Kit to Draygon come back to earth, Tommy.
          We're off now. Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            *Leaves fancy wines for Shawn and candies for Ciannwn*

*Ciannwn finds the candies and hides them from Shawn because they aren't healthy and nutritious. She wants to enjoy them without him nagging her about her eating habits. She then sends a message to Kenny's hive thanking Mar.

Shawn finds the wine and sends a message to Kenny's hive thanking Mar*
            sigpic

Comment

DS *shouts*: I will ask Neo tomorrow where he has taken that camera.
              Sorry if I'm shouting but I can't hear myself talk because Rhys is purring so loud. I'm afraid we have to leave now before he decides to find out how far he can stretch the PG restrictions before a mod drenches us with a bucket of cold water.

*Tommy walks up with Kit and Ethel searching for Draygon*

DS: When you have brought Kit to Draygon come back to earth, Tommy.
              We're off now. Goodnight!
              *takes Kit and Ethel from Tommy*

Dray: Thanks for looking after him Tommy And goodnight DS Have fun with Rhys and Tommy

*goes to check on Michael, who's still leaning against a wall, holding his head*

Michael: Rhys should watch where he's going next time- Ouch!

Dray: Kit, don't do that. Michael's got a sore head and doesn't appreaciate Ethel thumping him.

Kit: But Ethel wanted to say hello to Uncle Michael!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid we have to leave now before he decides to find out how far he can stretch the PG restrictions before a mod drenches us with a bucket of cold water.
                *Ciannwn checks the database for mod and discovers a reference.

Mods - Supernatural beings who sometimes step in to direct the affairs of mortals. They have set certain rules for the universe and these rules must not be broken. It is believed that they are related to the Auditors of Reality on TPD-123 *
                sigpic

Comment

Devon does a <headdesk> at forgetting when to include the time the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax in the invitations.

Devon: The time of the Private Grand opening is 7pm Universal Wraith time.

(OOC: in reality, the event will post on tuesday, but the exact time won't likely be 7pm EST, US. But sometime in the late afternoon or evening).

Comment

*walks into the recreation room with Tommy*
                    Rhys has gone off to search for the camera Draygon has hidden from him.
                    Spoiler:
                    Don't tell him but I managed to get the camera back from Neo and I've got a copy of the photo Michael took yesterday.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    *Ciannwn checks the database for mod and discovers a reference.

Mods - Supernatural beings who sometimes step in to direct the affairs of mortals. They have set certain rules for the universe and these rules must not be broken. It is believed that they are related to the Auditors of Reality on TPD-123 *
                    I have heard of that relation too. It is rumoured that the Mods don't wear gray robes and do have individual minds though, but Mods and Auditors have a very simlar task.

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                    Devon does a <headdesk> at forgetting when to include the time the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax in the invitations.

Devon: The time of the Private Grand opening is 7pm Universal Wraith time.

(OOC: in reality, the event will post on tuesday, but the exact time won't likely be 7pm EST, US. But sometime in the late afternoon or evening).
                    I hope I can make it over from earth then at that time. Before the event I will go shopping for an appropriate evening dress and matching shoes.

Comment

*Draygon walks into the recreation, arm-in-arm with Michael. Winks at DS as tehy sit down*

How are you then? Michael's finally decided that he should be paying me some attention, rather than work away in his labs while I play with Kit

*snuggles Michael*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Draygon walks into the recreation, arm-in-arm with Michael. Winks at DS as tehy sit down*

How are you then? Michael's finally decided that he should be paying me some attention, rather than work away in his labs while I play with Kit

*snuggles Michael*
                        *glomps Draygon and Michael*

DS: How are you, Michael? I hope you weren't hurt when Rhys crashed you into that wall. And it's good to see you're with Draygon and not in your lab for a change.
                        Shall I fetch us all something to drink? Coffee, tea, cocoa?

Tommy: I'd like some cocoa but don't bother, I will go to get the drinks.

DS: Aww, that's so sweet of you, dear. *snuggles Tommy*

Comment

*glomps Draygon and Michael*

DS: How are you, Michael? I hope you weren't hurt when Rhys crashed you into that wall. And it's good to see you're with Draygon and not in your lab for a change.
                          Shall I fetch us all something to drink? Coffee, tea, cocoa?

Tommy: I'd like some cocoa but don't bother, I will go to get the drinks.

DS: Aww, that's so sweet of you, dear. *snuggles Tommy*
                          *glomps DS and Tommy*

Michael: I'm alright now. I had a killer of a headache last night though. Being thrown into a wall at full speed HURT!

Dray: And you haven't stopped complaining about that ALL day!

Michael: I know... thanks for the drinks offer. Tea for both of us I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

*glomps DS and Tommy*

Michael: I'm alright now. I had a killer of a headache last night though. Being thrown into a wall at full speed HURT!

Dray: And you haven't stopped complaining about that ALL day!

Michael: I know... thanks for the drinks offer. Tea for both of us I think.
                            DS: Men complain about their little ailments constantly. And it was after all your own fault, Michael, at least partly.

Tommy: DS, what would you like to drink?

DS: I'd like some cocoa as well, please.

*Tommy walks away to get the drinks*
                            *Rhys walks into the room with a cranky expression and spots Michael*
                            Rhys: I hope your headache is still unbearable.

Comment

DS: Men complain about their little ailments constantly. And it was after all your own fault, Michael, at least partly.

Tommy: DS, what would you like to drink?

DS: I'd like some cocoa as well, please.

*Tommy walks away to get the drinks*
                              *Rhys walks into the room with a cranky expression and spots Michael*
                              Rhys: I hope your headache is still unbearable.
                              *Michael looks coldly at Rhys*

Michael: I am feeling much better today, thank you. You did attempt to give me serious spinal damage by ramming me into that wall, but luckily the wall was organic and my own healing abilities are now much higher than they once were.

Dray: Come, on Rhys, you're not still mad at Michael about the photo yesterday are you?
                              sigpic

Comment

*Michael looks coldly at Rhys*

Michael: I am feeling much better today, thank you. You did attempt to give me serious spinal damage by ramming me into that wall, but luckily the wall was organic and my own healing abilities are now much higher than they once were.

Dray: Come, on Rhys, you're not still mad at Michael about the photo yesterday are you?
                                DS: He'd better not still be mad. Not after I did my best to get my hands on that photo.

Rhys: You have that photo? Where? You'd better give it to me now.

DS: Or else?

Rhys: Use your imagination.

*Tommy returns and hands Draygon and Michael their tea*

Comment

Working...
                                X