Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Michael walks in and leans on the back of Neo and Fred's chairs*

Michael: Not jelouse, are we?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Neo: Just thought it could be fun seeing a Wraith who looks like me and Fred played by a human actor.
      sigpic

Comment

Michael: Believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It started to get slightly disconcerting, especially when DS showed me some episodes of something called "Star Trck" or something. Times like that, I really start to hate the Lantians and their retro-virus
        sigpic

Comment

Neo: So if I saw a Wraith who looks like me on Wormhole-Xtreme! and watched the actor in another show where he played a human I'd know what I'd look like if I was retro virused.

Fred: Eh?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Neo: So if I saw a Wraith who looks like me on Wormhole-Xtreme! and watched the actor in another show where he played a human I'd know what I'd look like if I was retro virused.

Fred: Eh?
            Michael: If you like. I already know what I look like retrovirused
            sigpic

Comment

Neo: I don't know what I'd look like as a human, though. I wonder if human girls would fancy me.

Fred: I thought they did already.
              sigpic

Comment

Michael: Well, I suppose it's up to you what you do. Just don't try and retro-virus yourselves to find out
                sigpic

Comment

Neo: I'm not that curious.
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael: Just thought I'd make sure. We've all been know to get a bit... careless and irrusponisble at times
                    sigpic

Comment

Neo: I wouldn't know how to make a retrovirus even if I wanted one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael: Unfortunatly, I do... just don't get any ideas, okay? Draygon would go balistic if she found out I'd been making retovirus... So would everyone else too, I suppose...
                        sigpic

Comment

Neo: I'll just see if there's a Wraith like me on Wormhole-Xtreme! and then look the actor up on the Earth internet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fred: And if he looks like you he'll look like me as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rhys: It's getting really unsettling, listening to you guys. It was bad enough when that thunk spray was around and now the thought someone might do something stupid and retrovirus themselves by accident? Bleh!

Comment

Michael: Look, just because I know how to make the stuff, does not mean I'm going to give it to anyone!

Siric: *from doorway* Not unless they got you drunk first

Michael: Don't you have soemthing to be gettting on with, Siric?

Siric: No...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X