PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ciannwn
April 26th, 2009, 07:32 AM
*Message from Boris's Hive*

Boris: The main part of the Chronicles project has been completed. There are still a few entries to be made in the data base but these will be added over the next few days. I think we should arrange a party to celebrate.

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM
*Sets up one of the meeting rooms on the upper deck for the Kenny's meeting with Akasha. Chris is helping as well.*

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM
*PA and Aurora show up with coffee to help Kenny and Mar settle in :D*

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 01:22 PM
*Kenny and Mar thank PA and Aurora. Kenny asks them if they would like to tour the Commander's Gardens with him later on.*

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Mar: *lounges on a couch in the Officer's Lounge, drinking fine ale with Chris and other wraith officers.*

Chris: Ya know, *hic*, we shouldn't be drinking this now. Asaka will be here sooooon.

Mar: Who? *hic**hic*

Chris: Asaka! Asaka!

Mar: Oh, her. Maybe...she decided not to come affer all!

Kenny: *telepathically* Mar. Chris. Where are you two?!

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM
*Message from Boris's hive*

Ciannwn: We're low on coffee supplies so we'll be sending someone over to buy more tomorrow.

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 02:06 PM
*Message Reply to Boris's Hive*

Kenny: Of course. I will have the shipment ready in the cargo bay for you by then. If I am not there for some reason, by Second will be there to help.

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM
*Leaves the hive with Kenny to greet Boris at his hive.*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 06:52 AM
*Gawain arrives to collect the coffee supplies for Boris's hive*

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 07:03 AM
*Mariellelita returns to Kenny's hive. Akasha has already been sent to her own hive and left minutes ago. Kenny believes in work for all, and has given his own worshipper a job on the hive. :( Thus, Mar goes to the upper decks and to the Koffee Nirvana HQ to work for the day. She received several transmissions from Lorne giving reports on how the business is doing across the galaxy.*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
*Message to Mariellelita from Boris*

Boris: Jean-Luc was an officer on Queen Akasha's hive for a number of centuries and has told me about her. I am very interested in negotiating an alliance with her. I will wait for her to contact me about arranging a meeting unless she has left instructions for me to contact her first.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 07:14 AM
*Message from Shawn to the Koffee Nirvana H.Q.*

Shawn: I have created some healthy, nutritious pancakes and a variety of healthy, nutritious toppings to go with them. Perhaps Kenny would like to try them and, if they're suitable, consider adding them to the Koffee Nirvana shop menu.

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Chris: *bursts into the upper deck offices* Mar! Mar! Did you get the latest transmission?

Mar: No. What about it?

Chris: Lorne has just received info that there are competing coffee shops on the rise. They are not Koffee Karma-esque, but they are still taking away a bit of our profits!!!

Mar: :mad: Does Kenny know about this?

Chris: No, he is meditating in his office. I am too afraid to tell him yet.

Mar: :rolleyes:

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 08:03 AM
*After Mar leaves Kenny's hive to go to meet with Akasha at the meeting with Boris, Chris finally tells Kenny about the competition in Kenny's office.*

Kenny: WHAT!?!? :mad:

Chris: *runs towards the door* Sorry, sir. We don't know too much about them. All we know is that they are out there! Lorne says he put his best men on the case!

Kenny: Chris. Inform Boris's hive and ask them to keep a look out.

Chris: Yes, sir!

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 08:17 AM
* Message to Chris from Boris*

Boris: I will tell Erik to check the Atlantis computer system just in case the expedition knows something about it. Shawn can also contact the Magistrate on Olesia and ask him if anyone has been wanting to set up a rival coffee shop there. Do you have the name of this new coffee shop chain?

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM
*Message from Mar to Chris on Kenny's Hive*

Chris, the alliance talks with Boris and Akasha went well. They agreed to ally their hives and Akasha will meet up Ellia in the commune later. Tell the rest of the crew the good news.

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 09:08 AM
*Mar sneaks into Kenny's hive and sits at her desk and reviews the latest reports from Lorne before leaving to go to the Planet.*

Report One 4/28/2009 9:56 PM

Some of my men have returned from their mission of getting info on these new coffee shops. One team has identified them. They are called "Le Cafe" and "Yummi Expressions". Le Cafe seems to be more old fashioned while Yummi Expressions seems to be an new-age artsy coffee shop. Both are located on the more technologically advanced planets. Le Cafe doesn't seem to be much of a threat, all they have to offer is their "atmosphere", but Yummi Expressions needs to be dealt with swiftly.

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 12:01 PM
*Mariellelita returns to Kenny's hive. Akasha has already been sent to her own hive and left minutes ago. Kenny believes in work for all, and has given his own worshipper a job on the hive. :( Thus, Mar goes to the upper decks and to the Koffee Nirvana HQ to work for the day. She received several transmissions from Lorne giving reports on how the business is doing across the galaxy.*

*message from the Chill-out Hive*

:mckay: Jeez, I knew there was a good reason not to worship Kenny! :P
Well, if you guys get pooped from working all day long, you can always drop by us for a sauna and a massage! :P :D

ciannwn
April 29th, 2009, 02:18 PM
*Two messages arrive for Mariellelita. One is from Shawn to thank her for the wine and the other is from Ciannwn to thank her for the candies.*

Creshen
May 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM
*Creshen arrives to pay his respects to Kenny. He smiles when he sees Kenny and wanders over to get a "Kenny Special" and peruse the new Hive!! Nods at Kenny at all the work that has been done,then bows his respects to Kenny and all that are there,and makes his exit*

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 03:31 PM
*Comes back on the hive to greet Chris.*

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 03:45 PM
*Message from Boris's Hive*

Shawn: I've just seen the sales report for the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Not bad for the first day on the menu.

Starry Waters
May 3rd, 2009, 08:30 AM
SW and Eddie come on board to see the gardens they've heard about. How about a tour Mar and Kenny?

Mariellelita
May 3rd, 2009, 09:32 AM
Mar: *receives a message from a drone that the hive has visitors* Ah, SW. Eddie. I'm glad you made it.

Kenny: Of course we can give you a tour. Normally, there are two gardens. One is for the crew and the other is my private garden. I'll let you two visit my private gardens since you two are our friends. :) This way please. *Leads everyone to the upper decks*

Mar: *Points* Here is the koi pond. It is one of the most recent additions to the garden.

Kenny: And here are the dogwoods, cherry blossoms, virginia bluebells. I had them taken from Mar's hometown and transplanted here.

Mar: Over there by the benches are a group of strange flowers found a while back. They are opaque and have a sweet, smell.

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
*Gloria Oglethorpe sends a communication to Boris on his hive ship*

Gloria: I'm Gloria Oglethorpe, a Sales Representative for the Koffee Nirvana company. My area includes the sector where your hive is located and the company has a new variety of coffee which your crew and yourself might like to try. I will deliver some samples but thought you would prefer to check my credentials with the company's security division before I arrive.

Starry Waters
May 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM
Mar: *receives a message from a drone that the hive has visitors* Ah, SW. Eddie. I'm glad you made it.

Kenny: Of course we can give you a tour. Normally, there are two gardens. One is for the crew and the other is my private garden. I'll let you two visit my private gardens since you two are our friends. :) This way please. *Leads everyone to the upper decks*

Mar: *Points* Here is the koi pond. It is one of the most recent additions to the garden.

Kenny: And here are the dogwoods, cherry blossoms, virginia bluebells. I had them taken from Mar's hometown and transplanted here.

Mar: Over there by the benches are a group of strange flowers found a while back. They are opaque and have a sweet, smell.

This is quite lovely!! I love cherry blossoms especially the cherry colored ones!! *sigh* A late winter cold front has destroyed the blossoms in my home town the last couple of years, so I haven't been able to see them bloom for a while. I love the pond. Are there fish in there?? Mmmmm, I love sweet flowers!! Lilacs are one of my favorites!! Mar, you are really lucky!! I'm going to have to convince Steve to put in one on his hive ship!! Thanks for the tour!! :D :D :D

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:52 PM
*Communication for Gloria from Boris*

Boris: My Administration officer reported that your credentials checked out. You are free to deliver the samples whenever you're in my hive's sector.

Mariellelita
May 3rd, 2009, 02:37 PM
Mar: Thanks SW. You and Eddie can come back whenever you want if you want another
tour. *waves goodbye to them both*

Chris: Mar, have you met the new human Gloria?

Mar: Yes, and she is excellent for the company. I am glad that she is able to help us
keep ties with Boris and his hive.

Todd's Pet
May 4th, 2009, 02:19 PM
*Steve and TP arrive in Kenny's hive*
*Steve finds two drones and asks them to inform their Commander that he has arrived*

TP: Those drones are a teeny bit scary... I've never been on anyone else's hive before... *bites nails*
Steve: They're just drones, baby, you're with me and I know Kenny - you're perfectly safe *takes TP's hand*

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Kenny arrives and greets TP and Steve.

Kenny: Welcome to my hive TP, Steve. If you would please follow me to the transporters. It will beam us straight to the gardens on the upper decks. Mar and Chris are already there.

Todd's Pet
May 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Kenny arrives and greets TP and Steve.

Kenny: Welcome to my hive TP, Steve. If you would please follow me to the transporters. It will beam us straight to the gardens on the upper decks. Mar and Chris are already there.

Steve: I don't think I;ve met Chris yet... what's his position in the hive, Kenny?
TP: :o
Steve: Don't be shy, TP, you know Kenny and Mar!
TP: Yes, but he's being all formal...
Steve: That's because he's Commander on his own hive... it's a wraith thing...
TP: Oh, right :o

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Steve: I don't think I;ve met Chris yet... what's his position in the hive, Kenny?
TP: :o
Steve: Don't be shy, TP, you know Kenny and Mar!
TP: Yes, but he's being all formal...
Steve: That's because he's Commander on his own hive... it's a wraith thing...
TP: Oh, right :o

Kenny: Chris is my second in command. He dutifully commands the ship while I'm away on business related trips, or just visiting other hives or the Planet.

Mar: Yeah TP, Steve's right. *whispers* Kenny has to keep up appearances up here, but he always loosens up when he is off of the hive. :D

Chris: Good Afternoon Miss TP, Steve. I have heard so much about you two. Do you wish to see the new arrivals from one of the planets we orbited last week?

Mar: Yeah, the plants there were weird. *Points to a hugs flowering plant with purple petals.* That one supposedly flowers during all the seasons. *Points to another flower* This one is slightly opaque. At first we didn't know what it was.

Chris: :D And don't forget the koi pond! I didn't know you humans had such interesting garden ideas.

Todd's Pet
May 4th, 2009, 02:41 PM
TP: Hello, Chris, *shakes hand* nice to meet you *hugs Mar* Em... that is OK, isn't it? :o

Steve: Likewise, Chris - I hope what you heard was all good! :cool:

TP: Oh, Mar! That flower is beeeeooootiful! I love purple, it's such a gorgoeus colour - and you get these flowers all year round? Oh, Steve, that would be wonderful for your garden, wouldn't it?

Steve: So Kenny, Chris, where do you import your plants from?

TP: *claps hands and rushes off* Koi! Oh, look, Steve - they're huge and such lovely colours! :D

Steve: Forgive TP - she gets a little over excited sometimes...

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 02:45 PM
TP: Hello, Chris, *shakes hand* nice to meet you *hugs Mar* Em... that is OK, isn't it? :o
Steve: Likewise, Chris - I hope what you heard was all good! :cool:
TP: Oh, Mar! That flower is beeeeooootiful! I love purple, it's such a gorgoeus colour - and you get these flowers all year round? Oh, Steve, that would be wonderful for your garden, wouldn't it?
Steve: So Kenny, Chris, where do you import your plants from?
TP: *claps hands and rushes off* Koi! Oh, look, Steve - they're huge and such lovely colours! :D
Steve: Forgive TP - she gets a little over excited sometimes...

Mar: Of course it's ok. :) Yes, the flowers are great.

Kenny: It's ok Steve. Mar was the same way. She had a hard time deciding what to bring here, so we brought a little bit of everything on board.:o

Mar: Yes, and speaking of a little bit of everything, how about more rose bushes? :D *Shows TP the miniature Japanese garden with bonzai trees Kenny had some drones install for her last week*

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Mar: *gets a phone call* Oops, I have to leave soon. I will see you two later. *waves by to TP and Steve* You two can stay though and explore more.

Kenny: Of course. I don't mind. You two can stay as long as you like.

Todd's Pet
May 4th, 2009, 03:08 PM
TP: *jumps up and down clapping hands* Oooh, Steve! A Japanese garden!!! Oh, that would be sooooo good for our meditation!

Steve: Yes, it would actually, I'll ask Kenny to give me more details when he gets back

TP: *runs off to look at something else* I just don't know what to look at first! It's all just so lovely!

Steve: That'll be why you look so good in it :cool:

TP: Steve! :o

Steve: It's OK, babe, they're all gone :cool:

TP: Let's go home, hon ;)

Steve: :D

rora'sPA
May 6th, 2009, 12:04 PM
*PA and Aurora drop by quickly to leave fairy cakes for Kenny, Mar and Kenny's crew*

Mariellelita
May 6th, 2009, 12:12 PM
*Kenny's Crew sent a message to Kenny and Mar about PA's gift. Kenny and Mar then sent a message to PA thanking her* :)

Mariellelita
May 8th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Mar: *Walks into the hive after a long and busy day and sees Kenny holding a basket*
What's that?

Kenny: :D Open it and see.

Mar: *Opens basket and sees a cute puppy* :eek: Thank you!!!! :D

Mariellelita
May 9th, 2009, 02:03 PM
*tries to teach the puppy not to chew on the furniture* :(

Mariellelita
May 19th, 2009, 03:02 PM
*The negotiations with the other hive has gone sour. Kenny's hive and its cruiser are now in battle. They are not doing too bad, but Kenny still sends Chris messages about what is happening. Mar has no idea what is happening, and Kenny tells Chris to keep it this way. Chris keeps his mouth shut about the danger that Kenny is in while he and Mar are temporarily staying on others' hives.*

Mariellelita
May 21st, 2009, 06:42 AM
*Chris and Mar greet Kenny as his hive and Cruiser comes back*

Mar: Kenny? Why is the hive so badly damaged? :( Where were you? :mad:

Kenny: :o Uh, look Mar, on the way back, we picked up Beckett from an inhabited world. :D

Beckett: *rounds the corner* Hello Mar, nice to see you again.

Mar and Chris: :D

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 08:01 AM
*Mar goes to her desk at the Koffee Nirvana HQ on the hive and sees a new report from Chris*

Report: 6/02/2009

Lorne's men have figured out that McKay and Ricton are up to this travesty again! I would have thought that they would have learned their lesson the last time, but they seem to not care. McKay is leading Le Cafe while Ricton is leading Yummi Expressions. But, there is a twist. They are not the primary leaders of this. They are taking orders from someone. :eek:

Also, Tharaison says that strange occurences have been happening around the coffee plantations. He thinks that someone is snooping around or is trying to steal the crops!

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 06:02 PM
Chris: *comes in Mar's office* Did you read the latest reports?

Mar: Yes, I did. They are very troubling. I wonder who is leading McKay and Ricton.

Chris: I know it can't be Keller!

Mar: No, not her.

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 06:07 PM
Geekywraith and Bob arrive on the hive and greet Mar and Chris. Geeky has been away and is mysterious about it. She seems to has the ability to vanish at times. She’s concerned about the report from Chris. Mckay and Ricton are up to no good again and they are taking orders from someone.

Geeky: maybe we should have some kind of security system to watch the crops. Like some sort of guardian bug creature native to this galaxy.

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Chris: Hello. That is a good idea, Geekywraith. I'll talk with Tharaison about it later. I wonder what kind of security creature would be best?

Mar: Hello GW, hello Bob. :D

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 06:16 PM
Geeky: Hello Chris, hello Mar :)
Bob: greetings. You look lovely Mar.

geekywraith: I've seen a bug creature on a planet that I visited. It's almost as big as a dog and that's very smart. They have sharp teeth and they don't like intruders so they could be perfect guardians.

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 06:22 PM
Mar: Thank you Bob, you look nice yourself.

Chris: I will check this creature out soon then. It sounds like a promising guardian. Now, we won't have to worry about intruders. :wraith37:

Mar: Do you two want to go down to the gardens with us. It is very boring up here in the offices.

Chris: Yes, let's go there. Ladies, first. *bows and moves out of the way to let the worshippers walk out the room first*

Mar: :rolleyes: Oh Chris...

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 06:28 PM
Bob: Why thank you Mar! Yes I look fabulous! *geeky elbows him in the ribs*

Geeky: Thank you Chris. These bugs could be a solution to the current problem.
Yes Mar. Bob and I would love to go down to the gardens with you. Office work is indeed dreadful.

Geeky: There is no need for ladies first with me Chris but thanks for the hospitality. Let's go Bob.
Bob: Yes geeky. :D

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 06:33 PM
*Mar and Chris lead their guests to the Commander's gardens*

Mar: Here we are. Kenny had more plants added yesterday. *sits by the fountain*

Chris: It is nice and cool in here, perfect for relaxing. :)

Mar: So GW, how have you and Bob been getting along? Has he done anything romantic for you yet? *thinks about Karl and Kenny* :)

Chris: Don't mind her, you two, she is a hopeless romantic. *sits down at table* Do you want to play cards Bob? GW and Mar, you two can join in two if you like.

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 06:44 PM
Geeky: Yes it’s very relaxing and gorgeous. Bob and I have been getting along just fine. He knows not to push my buttons or else. He offered me to give me my very own wraith tattoo. That was very sweet of him.

Bob: She’s very quiet but she’s quite a tiger when she’s cranky.
*geeky punches him in a friendly way on the arm* :D

Geeky: There is nothing wrong with being romantic. It’s sweet. Sure Chris. Bob and I’ll play some cards for a while.

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Geeky: Yes it’s very relaxing and gorgeous. Bob and I have been getting along just fine. He knows not to push my buttons or else. He offered me to give me my very own wraith tattoo. That was very sweet of him.

Bob: She’s very quiet but she’s quite a tiger when she’s cranky.
*geeky punches him in a friendly way on the arm* :D

Geeky: There is nothing wrong with being romantic. It’s sweet. Sure Chris. Bob and I’ll play some cards for a while.

Mar: That's nice. You must be very brave, Geeky, I am afraid of getting tattoos. I don't like pain that much.:o Where did you want to get yours at?

Chris: *passes out the cards to everyone and starts Spades.* Hehe. *telepathically to Bob* It will be easy to beat Mar, she is an amateur at cards. I have been trying to teach her for a while.

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
Mar: That's nice. You must be very brave, Geeky, I am afraid of getting tattoos. I don't like pain that much.:o Where did you want to get yours at?

Chris: *passes out the cards to everyone and starts Spades.* Hehe. *telepathically to Bob* It will be easy to beat Mar, she is an amateur at cards. I have been trying to teach her for a while.

Geeky: Thanks Mar. Well the pain wasn't that bad at all. I feel closer to the wraith now. Bob took me to a secret wraith location on a planet to get it. Only trusted humans know of that planet occupied by wraith that live kind off like artists. If you want one day he could take you there. :)

Geekywraith raises an eyebrow at Chris and wonders if she heard him say something.

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Geeky: Thanks Mar. Well the pain wasn't that bad at all. I feel closer to the wraith now. Bob took me to a secret wraith location on a planet to get it. Only trusted humans know of that planet occupied by wraith that live kind off like artists. If you want one day he could take you there. :)

Geekywraith raises an eyebrow at Chris and wonders if she heard him say someting.

Mar: Thanks, that sounds nice. I would love to go one day, especially to meet artist wraith. *plays for a bit and starts getting better.

Chris: :eek: You were just lucky that time. *shows his hand* See?

Mar: :eek: *to GW and Bob* Are you doing any better at this game than me? :o

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 07:10 PM
Mar: Thanks, that sounds nice. I would love to go one day, especially to meet artist wraith. *plays for a bit and starts getting better.

Chris: :eek: You were just lucky that time. *shows his hand* See?

Mar: :eek: *to GW and Bob* Are you doing any better at this game than me? :o

Geeky: Sure. The wraith artists are just amazing. They would love to meet another open minded human that appreciates the wraith. One day we could go there. :)

Bob: I'm not very good at this! (pouts) *looks at geeky* and you Geeky?

Geeky: Not doing any better I'm afraid. :o

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 07:13 PM
Geeky: Sure. The wraith artists are just amazing. They would love to meet another open minded human that appreciates the wraith. One day we could go there. :)

Bob: I'm not very good at this! (pouts) *looks at geeky* and you Geeky?

Geeky: Not doing any better I'm afraid. :o

Mar: *to GW and Bob* Well one of us has to beat Chris! He has won this game with me 12 times in a row. :eek:

Chris: *puts down a card and smiles*

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 07:22 PM
Mar: *to GW and Bob* Well one of us has to beat Chris! He has won this game with me 12 times in a row. :eek:

Chris: *puts down a card and smiles*

geeky: Bob you better help us beat him at this game. It's about strategy right? *elbow Bob gently in the ribs* Use your telepathy to see what he is planning.

Bob: Fine.
*Studies the cards and tries to figure a way to help Mar and Geeky to start winning the game of cards.*

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 07:24 PM
Mar: *sees Bob winning against Chris* yay!

Chris: :eek: Nooooo! :p

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2009, 07:31 PM
geeky: *grins* That's very good Bob! *hugs him*

rora'sPA
June 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
*Aurora and PA leave a basket of coffee-icing fairy cakes for Kenny, Chris, Mar and anyone alse who wants them. The note attached reads: We heard about Lorne's report, we sent these cakes in the hope of cheering you all up, keep up the good work! :) *

Mariellelita
June 3rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
*Aurora and PA leave a basket of coffee-icing fairy cakes for Kenny, Chris, Mar and anyone alse who wants them. The note attached reads: We heard about Lorne's report, we sent these cakes in the hope of cheering you all up, keep up the good work! :) *

Mar: *sees basket* Ooh.

Chris: What's that?

Mar: PA and Aurora left us some fairy cakes with coffee icing. :)

Kenny: *reads note* That's nice, I will have to thank them later when we see them again. :wraith37:

Mariellelita
June 3rd, 2009, 10:17 AM
Kenny: *to Chris and Mar* We need to investigate these two shops more carefully, but how?

Chris: Maybe we need to use a secret shopper or have a spy work for them...How about Mar? She is human, so she wouldn't arouse suspicion. :D

Mar: :( That's not a good reason... *whines*

geekywraith
June 4th, 2009, 05:23 PM

Geeky has one coffee-icing fairy cake.
Bob: Can I have more than one? Pleaaaaseee?
Geeky: Well ok. Don't make it a habit.

Kenny: *to Chris and Mar* We need to investigate these two shops more carefully, but how?

Chris: Maybe we need to use a secret shopper or have a spy work for them...How about Mar? She is human, so she wouldn't arouse suspicion. :D

Mar: :( That's not a good reason... *whines*

Geeky: Sending a secret shopper or an inside "person" to gather information. That sounds very interesting and perhaps risky. Mar are you sure you'll be okay to do this? You'll need someone to watch your back I think.

Mariellelita
June 5th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Geeky has one coffee-icing fairy cake.
Bob: Can I have more than one? Pleaaaaseee?
Geeky: Well ok. Don't make it a habit.

Geeky: Sending a secret shopper or an inside "person" to gather information. That sounds very interesting and perhaps risky. Mar are you sure you'll be okay to do this? You'll need someone to watch your back I think.

Mar: Sure, I'll do it. You can help me out if you want. :)

Chris: Ok then, if you ladies will go to the adjoining room, there are clothes indigenous to the planet where you will go. You don't have to do anything heavy duty, just grab some coffee and cakes, talk to the employees, etc.

Mar: Well, although risky, that sounds somewhat safer. What do you think Geekywraith?

Chris: All you ladies have to do is check out the quality of the products and the shops in general. The more 'risky' business belongs to Lorne and his men. Lorne is going to a local charity dinner where most businesses in the area send reps. Lorne and his men will do the actual contacting with McKay and Ricton there.

geekywraith
June 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Mar: Sure, I'll do it. You can help me out if you want. :)

Chris: Ok then, if you ladies will go to the adjoining room, there are clothes indigenous to the planet where you will go. You don't have to do anything heavy duty, just grab some coffee and cakes, talk to the employees, etc.

Mar: Well, although risky, that sounds somewhat safer. What do you think Geekywraith?

Chris: All you ladies have to do is check out the quality of the products and the shops in general. The more 'risky' business belongs to Lorne and his men. Lorne is going to a local charity dinner where most businesses in the area send reps. Lorne and his men will do the actual contacting with McKay and Ricton there.

geekywraith: That would be fine. The indigenous clothes to the planet will help us to blend in. We shouldn't take too many risks on the planet. It could be dangerous. But it's safer if we work as a team I think.

Mariellelita
June 6th, 2009, 05:22 AM
geekywraith: That would be fine. The indigenous clothes to the planet will help us to blend in. We shouldn't take too many risks on the planet. It could be dangerous. But it's safer if we work as a team I think.

*Chris gets the transport ready, and takes Mar and Geeky to an uninhabited planet with a gate. Mar and Geeky then go to the advanced planet to visit the shops*

Mar: Wow, its very steampunk here! Geeky, do you see any of the two shops, Yummi Expressions and Le Cafe?

*Mar puts a hand over her eyes to keep out the glare. It must be the middle of the afternoon here*

geekywraith
June 6th, 2009, 07:28 PM
*Chris gets the transport ready, and takes Mar and Geeky to an uninhabited planet with a gate. Mar and Geeky then go to the advanced planet to visit the shops*

Mar: Wow, its very steampunk here! Geeky, do you see any of the two shops, Yummi Expressions and Le Cafe?

*Mar puts a hand over her eyes to keep out the glare. It must be the middle of the afternoon here*

geeky: Indeed it's kind of neat. Let's make sure that we don't look lost in front of the locals...
I only see one the shops. Shall we check it out?

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 04:40 AM
geeky: Indeed it's kind of neat. Let's make sure that we don't look lost in front of the locals...
I only see one the shops. Shall we check it out?

Mar: :o Sure. I hope none of them saw me.

*Mar and Geeky walk towards the shops. It seems to be a shop that caters to the younger crowd.*

Mar: This must be Yummi Expressions. Let's go in.

*Inside, the shop is filled with mainstream pop music and laughter, also the decor is very bright. A guy at the register beckons them over.*

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 05:35 AM
() Makes 3,000th post in Kenny's Hive :wraithqueen10:()

Register Guy: *In a surfer dude voice* Afternoon, dudettes! Welcome to Yummi Expressions! Have you ladies been to any Yummi Expressions shop before?

Mar: *whispering to Geeky in shock* Oh my gosh, this planet is weird! *to RG* No, no we haven't. We have been meaning to drop by, and decided that today was the day.

Register Guy: Well, we have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies on this side of the West river. :jonas:

Mar: *looks at coffee products in the glass case* Uh, you choose first Geeky. I can't decide which one to choose!

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM
() Makes 3,000th post in Kenny's Hive :wraithqueen10:()

Register Guy: *In a surfer dude voice* Afternoon, dudettes! Welcome to Yummi Expressions! Have you ladies been to any Yummi Expressions shop before?

Mar: *whispering to Geeky in shock* Oh my gosh, this planet is weird! *to RG* No, no we haven't. We have been meaning to drop by, and decided that today was the day.

Register Guy: Well, we have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies on this side of the West river. :jonas:

Mar: *looks at coffee products in the glass case* Uh, you choose first Geeky. I can't decide which one to choose!

(3,000th post in Kenny's Hive – yay!)

geeky: *whispers* Oh dear… This Yummi Expressions shop really looks like it caters to the younger crowd. They all look too happy...

Geeky: *geeky gives the RG guy a puzzled look.* You have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies really? Ok then, I will have the double espresso and that small cake over here. What about you Mar have you decided?

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
(3,000th post in Kenny's Hive – yay!)

geeky: *whispers* Oh dear… This Yummi Expressions shop really looks like it caters to the younger crowd. They all look too happy...

Geeky: *geeky gives the RG guy a puzzled look.* You have the best espressos and coffee cakes and candies really? Ok then, I will have the double espresso and that small cake over here. What about you Mar have you decided?

Mar: Um, I'll have the toffee cake and a tall cafe latte.

Register Guy: *Brings Geeky and Mar their orders* Enjoy ladies. *pushes towards them a paper with numbers and mouths out 'call me'*

Mar: :eek: Come on Geeky, let's get out of here!

*Geeky and Mar go to a bench nearby to sample their orders*

Mar: Geeky! :( There cakes taste better than ours! How can this be? We need to find their secrets! :mad:

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Mar: Um, I'll have the toffee cake and a tall cafe latte.

Register Guy: *Brings Geeky and Mar their orders* Enjoy ladies. *pushes towards them a paper with numbers and mouths out 'call me'*

Mar: :eek: Come on Geeky, let's get out of here!

*Geeky and Mar go to a bench nearby to sample their orders*

Mar: Geeky! :( There cakes taste better than ours! How can this be? We need to find their secrets! :mad:

geeky: What a creep that guy was! Yuck. I would never call that human.
*whispers* He would make a fine tasty meal for a wraith nothing more.

geeky: *tastes her tiny cake and drinks her coffee*. Indeed this coffee is remarkable and so is this cake.
We must get to the bottom of this. :(

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Message to Geeky and Mar 6/6/2009

Lorne has returned with news. McKay and Ricton are definitely controlling the two shops, and they are also taking orders from a replicator! :eek: Kenny is very worried now that the Asurans have managed to get involved in this. This may make your work even more dangerous, so watch out and be careful!

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 09:50 AM
geeky: What a creep that guy was! Yuck. I would never call that human.
*whispers* He would make a fine tasty meal for a wraith nothing more.

geeky: *tastes her tiny cake and drinks her coffee*. Indeed this coffee is remarkable and so is this cake.
We must get to the bottom of this. :(

Mar: Lol! If only we had a wraith around to feed on him. If only we could find a way to bring Chris along.:cool:

*Mar sighs in frustration. How could the competitors products beat Kenny's coffee and Shawn's delicious cakes like that? She and Geeky get up to throw away the trash in the nearest trash can, but a weapon whizzes by them and nicks the wall behind them. Luckily, Mar pulled Geeky out of the way. :eek:*

Mar: What was that!?

*Mar looks up the street and sees a tall man in sunglasses wearing a stone expression on his face. He looks at the two women before walking off and disappearing past the crowd of native people.*

Mar: *terrified* Geeky! I think that man is an Asuran!

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Message to Geeky and Mar 6/6/2009

Lorne has returned with news. McKay and Ricton are definitely controlling the two shops, and they are also taking orders from a replicator! :eek: Kenny is very worried now that the Asurans have managed to get involved in this. This may make your work even more dangerous, so watch out and be careful!

geeky: *shocked. looks at Mar worried* The Asurans are involved! :eek: This may be way over our heads but we must continue our mission. We'll be extra careful. Mckay and Ricton are really messing things up. At least we now know that they are controlling the two shops. :(

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Mar: Lol! If only we had a wraith around to feed on him. If only we could find a way to bring Chris along.:cool:

*Mar sighs in frustration. How could the competitors products beat Kenny's coffee and Shawn's delicious cakes like that? She and Geeky get up to throw away the trash in the nearest trash can, but a weapon whizzes by them and nicks the wall behind them. Luckily, Mar pulled Geeky out of the way. :eek:*

Mar: What was that!?

*Mar looks up the street and sees a tall man in sunglasses wearing a stone expression on his face. He looks at the two women before walking off and disappearing past the crowd of native people.*

Mar: *terrified* Geeky! I think that man is an Asuran!

geeky: Thanks Mar. That was too close. Are you sure it was an Asuran. We're in big trouble if it is.
Let's make sure we watch out for him. This is really dangerous.

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 10:08 AM
geeky: Thanks Mar. That was too close. Are you sure it was an Asuran. We're in big trouble if it is.
Let's make sure we watch out for him. This is really dangerous.

Mar: Yes, I am sure, but he is gone for now. *takes out map of city* Let's take this rail car a couple of miles south. A Le Cafe shop is there.

*Mar uses the money given to her by Chris to get Geeky and herself tickets for the rail car. She looks around to see if she can spot any Asurans. Although they look like humans, they tend to have odd mannerisms which makes them easier to spot. At the stop of the Le Cafe, Mar and Geeky leave the car and notice their surroundings.*

Mar: :D I like it here. The area has a nice Parisian feel to it. Are we sure we ever left Earth? lol

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Mar: Yes, I am sure, but he is gone for now. *takes out map of city* Let's take this rail car a couple of miles south. A Le Cafe shop is there.

*Mar uses the money given to her by Chris to get Geeky and herself tickets for the rail car. She looks around to see if she can spot any Asurans. Although they look like humans, they tend to have odd mannerisms which makes them easier to spot. At the stop of the Le Cafe, Mar and Geeky leave the car and notice their surroundings.*

Mar: :D I like it here. The area has a nice Parisian feel to it. Are we sure we ever left Earth? lol

Geeky: We’re safe for now. Good thinking Mar. It's true the Asurans don't act completely like humans.
*looks at map*. Next stop is A Le Cafe shop. I wonder who it caters to? If we meet another RG guy like that creep I might get sarcastic with him…

Geeky: this place looks lovely. Indeed it has a Parisian feel to it. :o
Let’s sample the coffee and the cakes.

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Geeky: We’re safe for now. Good thinking Mar. It's true the Asurans don't act completely like humans.
*looks at map*. Next stop is A Le Cafe shop. I wonder who it caters to? If we meet another RG guy like that creep I might get sarcastic with him…

Geeky: this place looks lovely. Indeed it has a Parisian feel to it. :o
Let’s sample the coffee and the cakes.

Mar: Maybe we won't meet another one of him. From the info Chris gave me, Le Cafe is supposed to appeal to the 'sophisticated' crowd. They probably wouldn't hire someone like the RG. *places hand on Geeky's shoulder to reassure her* Shall we go in? After you. :)

*Geeky and Mar walk into Le Cafe. It is decorated as if it came straight from old world France. In the corner, there are musicians playing the violin, harp, and other instruments to help relax the patrons. An older gentleman comes up to Geeky and Mar. He is dressed like a butler and smiles gently at the two*

Gentleman: Welcome to Le Cafe, mademoiselles. If you would please follow me?

Mar: Of course.

*The older gentleman takes them to a highly decorated table for two. There is a beautiful vase of flowers and a fancy menu on top.*

Mar: Wow. *Mar peers at the menu, but can't read the language.* :o

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Mar: Maybe we won't meet another one of him. From the info Chris gave me, Le Cafe is supposed to appeal to the 'sophisticated' crowd. They probably wouldn't hire someone like the RG. *places hand on Geeky's shoulder to reassure her* Shall we go in? After you. :)

*Geeky and Mar walk into Le Cafe. It is decorated as if it came straight from old world France. In the corner, there are musicians playing the violin, harp, and other instruments to help relax the patrons. An older gentleman comes up to Geeky and Mar. He is dressed like a butler and smiles gently at the two*

Gentleman: Welcome to Le Cafe, mademoiselles. If you would please follow me?

Mar: Of course.

*The older gentleman takes them to a highly decorated table for two. There is a beautiful vase of flowers and a fancy menu on top.*

Mar: Wow. *Mar peers at the menu, but can't read the language.* :o

Geeky: Le Cafe is about sophistication…Looks like it. I hope that your right about the kind of people they hire. I might twist someone’s arm off… Thanks for the reassurance Mar. Yes let’s go in... *geeky walks in carefully*

Geeky *keeps quiet and looks around the place and follows Mar*

Geeky: Neither can I… Well this is embarrassing. We’ll just have to ask for the special of the house in order not to look suspicious. This language is really odd. I’ve never seen it before.

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Geeky: Le Cafe is about sophistication…Looks like it. I hope that your right about the kind of people they hire. I might twist someone’s arm off… Thanks for the reassurance Mar. Yes let’s go in... *geeky walks in carefully*

Geeky *keeps quiet and looks around the place and follows Mar*

Geeky: Neither can I… Well this is embarrassing. We’ll just have to ask for the special of the house in order not to look suspicious. This language is really odd. I’ve never seen it before.

Mar: Yeah, the script is amazing. It's so curvy and fluid, far different from English characters. Your plan sounds good. *to gentleman server* I will have the special of the house. Um, what pastries do you recommend?

GS: Ah, that would be hazelnut cream coffee. *writes down order* I recommed the rich apple tart pastry, the zesty lemon merinque pie, the chocolate souffle, or the fruit tart drizzled with honey and pecans.

Mar: I'll take the house special with the fruit tart then, monsieur. What about you Geeky?

*After Mar asks Geeky, she sees two men and a woman enter the cafe. One man is a Lantean we all know and love, the second a Hoffan refugee. Mar has never seen the woman before.*

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Mar: Yeah, the script is amazing. It's so curvy and fluid, far different from English characters. Your plan sounds good. *to gentleman server* I will have the special of the house. Um, what pastries do you recommend?

GS: Ah, that would be hazelnut cream coffee. *writes down order* I recommed the rich apple tart pastry, the zesty lemon merinque pie, the chocolate souffle, or the fruit tart drizzled with honey and pecans.

Mar: I'll take the house special with the fruit tart then, monsieur. What about you Geeky?

*After Mar asks Geeky, she sees two men and a woman enter the cafe. One man is a Lantean we all know and love, the second a Hoffan refugee. Mar has never seen the woman before.*

Geeky: *whispers* Daniel Jackson would have probably have been able to make sense of this language…

I’ll have the cream coffee and the chocolate souffle. They sound good.

*geeky stares at the people who just entered the cafe.*

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Geeky: *whispers* Daniel Jackson would have probably have been able to make sense of this language…

I’ll have the cream coffee and the chocolate souffle. They sound good. (hopefully not as good as Kenny's stuff)

*geeky stares at the people who just entered the cafe.*

Mar: *whispers back* Yeah, he is a pro at this. Maybe Kenny could arrange for him to work for the company as well. :D lol

Mar: Geeky, do you see them? I wonder who that woman is? I don't want to make assumptions too quickly, but I think she may be their Asuran boss!

*Geeky and Mar are fortunately situated beside plants and a small wall/separator. The three guests can't see the ladies, but the worshippers can see them. As the gentleman server leaves towards the kitchen, Mar pulls out strange wraith tech from her purse*

Mar: Here, have one Geeky. Chris is a tech genius, and make these nice ear 'sound enhancers' for us. We can hear in on any conversation within 20 feet.

*Mar puts in her sound enhancer and listens in*

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Mar: *whispers back* Yeah, he is a pro at this. Maybe Kenny could arrange for him to work for the company as well. :D lol

Mar: Geeky, do you see them? I wonder who that woman is? I don't want to make assumptions too quickly, but I think she may be their Asuran boss!

*Geeky and Mar are fortunately situated beside plants and a small wall/separator. The three guests can't see the ladies, but the worshippers can see them. As the gentleman server leaves towards the kitchen, Mar pulls out strange wraith tech from her purse*

Mar: Here, have one Geeky. Chris is a tech genius, and make these nice ear 'sound enhancers' for us. We can hear in on any conversation within 20 feet.

*Mar puts in her sound enhancer and listens in*

Geeky: *geeky also puts in her sound enhancer* These sound enhancers are neat. Chris is indeed a genius. Let’s pretend like everything is normal and listen on the conversation. They must be here for some serious official business. *whispers a Jackson clone would have been useful for this language stuff. I doubt the original would consent to help us*

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Geeky: *geeky also puts in her sound enhancer* These sound enhancers are neat. Chris is indeed a genius. Let’s pretend like everything is normal and listen on the conversation. They must be here for some serious official business. *whispers a Jackson clone would have been useful for this language stuff. I doubt the original would consent to help us*

Mar: Good idea. *pretends everything is normal and whispers* It will take a while to get a sample of DNA to make a clone of him. But, I am sure it could be done.

*Using the enhancers, the women hear the three people talking*

Ricton: Madam, we are honored to be able to have a quick lunch with you today.

McKay: Yes, especially on such short notice.

Woman: Silent! We have made our orders, now quit stalling and get on with it. If there is anything important that you need to tell me, say it now. The 'others' will want to know about it soon.

McKay: Uh, right. Well, I have sent some men near Green's crops. He has grown suspicious of my earlier activities and has security around the plantation.

*Mar looks at Geeky*

Mar: I think Kenny is this "Green" guy!

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Mar: Good idea. *pretends everything is normal and whispers* It will take a while to get a sample of DNA to make a clone of him. But, I am sure it could be done.

*Using the enhancers, the women hear the three people talking*

Ricton: Madam, we are honored to be able to have a quick lunch with you today.

McKay: Yes, especially on such short notice.

Woman: Silent! We have made our orders, now quit stalling and get on with it. If there is anything important that you need to tell me, say it now. The 'others' will want to know about it soon.

McKay: Uh, right. Well, I have sent some men near Green's crops. He has grown suspicious of my earlier activities and has security around the plantation.

*Mar looks at Geeky*

Mar: I think Kenny is this "Green" guy!

Geeky: *looks at Mar* Beckett could help with the cloning I think with the wraith superior technology... This Asuran woman is kind of scary. I really don’t like them! How dare Mckay refer to Kenny as “Green”. Mckay wouldn't like the nickname I have for him. Kenny was right to grow suspicious and install security to protect his crops. Let’s continue to listen and gather information. And find a way to "crush" them!

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Geeky: *looks at Mar* Beckett could help with the cloning I think with the wraith superior technology... This Asuran woman is kind of scary. I really don’t like them! How dare Mckay refer to Kenny as “Green”. Mckay wouldn't like the nickname I have for him. Kenny was right to grow suspicious and install security to protect his crops. Let’s continue to listen and gather information. And find a way to "crush" them!

Mar: You're right. Rodney has always been jealous of Kenny!

*listens in*

Woman: Well, find a way around the security! We found the perfect recipes for our products, but we can't gain the full market share unless Green is out for good!

Ricton: But what can be done?

Woman: I don't care what you do! Burn his crops! Get rid of his employees! Make up false lies! Just get him and any other wraith presence out of this industry!

*Mar to Geeky*

Mar: :eek: Geeky, I don't like this. She sounds worse than McKay and Ricton combined!

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Mar: You're right. Rodney has always been jealous of Kenny!

*listens in*

Woman: Well, find a way around the security! We found the perfect recipes for our products, but we can't gain the full market share unless Green is out for good!

Ricton: But what can be done?

Woman: I don't care what you do! Burn his crops! Get rid of his employees! Make up false lies! Just get him and any other wraith presence out of this industry!

*Mar to Geeky*

Mar: :eek: Geeky, I don't like this. She sounds worse than McKay and Ricton combined!

Geeky: *listens in* Mckay has always been jealous of everyone and specially Kenny’s successful business.
Mar I too really don’t like this! They are willing to kill for this company. Maybe Mckay will have a conscience but I wouldn’t count on it. We must send a warning out to Kenny. We could also make counter lies to make them look bad. She’s a nasty piece of work! She's not human and doesn't care about who she destroys. Too bad that I don’t have an anti-replicator weapon with me. I would say to her: say hello to my little friend and blast her…

Mariellelita
June 7th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Geeky: *listens in* Mckay has always been jealous of everyone and specially Kenny’s successful business.
Mar I too really don’t like this! They are willing to kill for this company. Maybe Mckay will have a conscience but I wouldn’t count on it. We must send a warning out to Kenny. We could also make counter lies to make them look bad. She’s a nasty piece of work! She's not human and doesn't care about who she destroys. Too bad that I don’t have an anti-replicator weapon with me. I would say to her: say hello to my little friend and blast her…

Mar: I wish you brought your weapon too Geeky. She wouldn't know what hit her! :D I can't believe that I didn't remember to bring any to our mission!

*The gentleman server returns with Geeky and Mar's orders.*

Mar: *Sigh* Geeky, their stuff is excellent as well.:( We will have to tell Kenny about this soon. I will break the news to Shawn as well. He worked so hard on Koffee Nirvana's cakes! And, wait, there's more!

*The woman starts talking again after they receive their orders*

Woman: Also, *sneers* get rid of those worshippers of his! If they and the Lanteans are descendants of the Ancients, they have no place here in my Pegasus!

McKay: *coughs*

Woman: :rolleyes: Except for you, of course.

*Mar looks at Geeky*

Mar: Let's get out of here. There is another exit near to us. Mckay and the others won't see us leave! *tiptoes out of the cafe with Geeky*

geekywraith
June 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Mar: I wish you brought your weapon too Geeky. She wouldn't know what hit her! :D I can't believe that I didn't remember to bring any to our mission!

*The gentleman server returns with Geeky and Mar's orders.*

Mar: *Sigh* Geeky, their stuff is excellent as well.:( We will have to tell Kenny about this soon. I will break the news to Shawn as well. He worked so hard on Koffee Nirvana's cakes! And, wait, there's more!

*The woman starts talking again after they receive their orders*

Woman: Also, *sneers* get rid of those worshippers of his! If they and the Lanteans are descendants of the Ancients, they have no place here in my Pegasus!

McKay: *coughs*

Woman: :rolleyes: Except for you, of course.

*Mar looks at Geeky*

Mar: Let's get out of here. There is another exit near to us. Mckay and the others won't see us leave! *tiptoes out of the cafe with Geeky*

Geeky: This is a mission to gather Intel. Confrontations are to be avoided. If a blasted the evil ice princess it could of made things worst.

Geeky: Indeed their stuff is excellent. :( Let’s get out of here in one piece.

*Outside coffee shop the sun is still bright*

Geeky: What now Mar? What are we supposed to do? They plan to burn Kenny’s crops and murder anyone associated with him. I personally don’t like bullies. She happens to be one with Mckay and Ricton. Let’s find a way to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Geeky: This is a mission to gather Intel. Confrontations are to be avoided. If a blasted the evil ice princess it could of made things worst.

Geeky: Indeed their stuff is excellent. :( Let’s get out of here in one piece.

*Outside coffee shop the sun is still bright*

Geeky: What now Mar? What are we supposed to do? They plan to burn Kenny’s crops and murder anyone associated with him. I personally don’t like bullies. She happens to be one with Mckay and Ricton. Let’s find a way to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Mar: I don't know...maybe we should go back to the hive for now.

*Back at the hive*

Mar: Chris! Here is me and Geeky's report of our mission! *plops folder on Chris's desk*

Chris: *reads* This is very concerning! Especially since I received the latest report from Lorne and Tharaison.

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Report from Tharaison 6/8/2009

Last night, several of our coffee fields caught fire! Luckily most were saved, but we still lost several acres of valuable crops. This is certain to put a dent in our sales. A worker of mine claims to have seen one of the fire starters. He shot at him, but the guy walked off as if the bullets didn't hurt him at all!

Report from Lorne 6/8/2009

Several negative rumors about the company have been spreading around the civilized worlds. Some claim that we treat our workers unfairly, pollute the land, and that our cakes aren't really as healthy as we claim. Many off our employees have disappeared as well, making many others want to quit. :(

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Mar waits in the dart bay and sees Shawn's dart arriving.

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 06:05 AM
**Shawn arrives. He parks his dart and gets out.**

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 06:08 AM
In the Boardroom. *Akasha, Chris, Kenny, and Kenny's worshippers are here.*

Kenny: Is Shawn here yet?

Chris: He should be here soon.

*Mar opens the door and sees Shawn approach*

Mar: Good afternoon, Shawn. I am glad you could come.

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Shawn: Mar said the news isn't good. I dropped everything because this meeting is a priority.

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Kenny: Well, I'll start. Mar, take the minutes.

Mar: Sure. *starts writing stuff down*

Kenny: Shawn, I am grateful for your help with my company by making your cakes and other pastries for us. But, as you may know, we have had competition over the past couple of months.

Chris: We figured out that McKay, Ricton, and an Asuran is behind the new shops.

Mar: The Asuran woman seems like pure evil. She want to destroy the company and take away all "wraith presence" from the industry.

Kenny: Basically, these new shops are making better tasting cakes and coffee than we are. We don't know how it happened! Yours has to be the best!

Mar: Don't worry Shawn, I think that they may be doing something to make their foods and drinks better. There is no way they could have made a fruit tart with a more buttery crust than your pastries!

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 06:26 AM
**Shawn paces up and down while he thinks. **

Shawn: I think the first thing to do is get samples of their cakes and pastries. Erik and Archimedes can then analyse them. Since they had their intelligence enhanced with the adapted ascension machine they must be a match for an Asuran when it comes to scientific stuff. Archimedes can also look into changing Asuran programming. Even though McKay fiddled around with it, the project shouldn't be beyond him now.

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 06:35 AM
**Shawn paces up and down while he thinks. **

Shawn: I think the first thing to do is get samples of their cakes and pastries. Erik and Archimedes can then analyse them. Since they had their intelligence enhanced with the adapted ascension machine they must be a match for an Asuran when it comes to scientific stuff. Archimedes can also look into changing Asuran programming. Even though McKay fiddled around with it, the project shouldn't be beyond him now.

Kenny: That is a good idea Shawn. I am glad to have you on our team. :wraith37:

Chris: Well, Geeky and Mar brought back some extra coffee and pastry samples from their mission. The drones can bring them to you before you return to your hive.

Mar: I didn't know Archimedes was into programming too. I will go to Boris's hive later on in case you guys need any help with anything. Chris will come with me.

Chris: I think for now, that is all we can do. Lorne and his men are still out working on finding intel about the new shops and there plans. Unless, you can think of anything else Shawn?

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Shawn: Have you told me everything that's going on? If there is more, perhaps my hive can give further help.

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Shawn: Have you told me everything that's going on? If there is more, perhaps my hive can give further help.

Mar: Well, that is basically all me and Geeky found. The Asuran boss of Ricton and McKay won't stop until she gets what she wants, she may be after us all, and she has her own Asuran spies hanging around. One attacked me and Geeky the other day.

Kenny: Your hive can help to keep an eye out for any suspicious activities between the civilized worlds. The Asuran woman must have a HQ somewhere.

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Shawn: Erik can hack into the Atlantis computers and check if there are any communications between McKay and the Asuran woman at her base.

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Kenny: Good. I will send a message to him to ask him, unless you wish to do so yourself.

*a drone comes around and passes out Koffee Nirvana coffee and cakes for everyone to eat and drink*

Mar: *slaps self mentally for not thinking* Duh! Me and Geeky saw the Asuran woman on that planet, so we may already know the general area of her HQ.:o Maybe me and Geeky should go out on another mission then?

Chris: Sure, if you want. *to everyone* Decades ago I heard a rumor about a planet that had spices that could make any food taste excellent. Maybe the enemy is using that? I will send samples to Boris's hive after I find the plant.

Kenny: And you are just telling us this now? :rolleyes:

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Shawn: I think it would be better if I told Erik myself. Until we know more of what's going on it might be safer not to send transmissions containing information.

**He declines the coffee and cakes**

The sooner I get back the better. Could I have the cakes and pastries samples, please?

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Shawn: I think it would be better if I told Erik myself. Until we know more of what's going on it might be safer not to send transmissions containing information.

**He declines the coffee and cakes**

The sooner I get back the better. Could I have the cakes and pastries samples, please?

Kenny: You're right. With the Asurans high technology, they could very well be monitoring us.

Mar: Of course, Shawn.

*drones come in with the samples and give them to Shawn*

Chris: Goodbye Shawn, I hope to meet you again.

Mar and Kenny: Bye. Thanks for coming.

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 07:07 AM
**Shawn takes the samples and leaves.**

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 12:39 PM
**Gawain arrives. He sends a telepathic message asking to see Kenny or Lorne because he has information that Erik and Archimedes discovered. **

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Kenny goes to greet Gawain.

Kenny: Thank you for the information. I will have Chris analyze it immediately. :) I hope you didn't encounter, the, um, enemy on your way here.

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Gawain: There was no sign of any enemy around although I kept a lookout. If they are keeping watch it seems they just thought it was a routine trip for coffee. Is there anything you want me to take back?

Mariellelita
June 8th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Kenny: *thinks* I can't think of anything. I guess that is it. Oh, and tell the guys I said thanks.

ciannwn
June 8th, 2009, 02:13 PM
**Gawain leaves**

Mariellelita
June 11th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Chris goes through the lab results and sees that the mysterious herb is the main ingredient in the enemies snacks and coffee! He wonders if he can use this information to give Yummi Expressions and Le Cafe bad publicity.

Chris: *to Mar* Are you and Geeky ready for a new mission!?

Mar: :eek: Already? Where to now?

geekywraith
June 11th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Chris goes through the lab results and sees that the mysterious herb is the main ingredient in the enemies snacks and coffee! He wonders if he can use this information to give Yummi Expressions and Le Cafe bad publicity.

Chris: *to Mar* Are you and Geeky ready for a new mission!?

Mar: :eek: Already? Where to now?

Geeky: Yes I'm ready for a new misson. *looks at Mar worried*

Mariellelita
June 13th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Geeky: Yes I'm ready for a new misson. *looks at Mar worried*

Chris: You two will have to infiltrate the enemy's bases and get information on any bad business practices. :D

Mar: Well, that sounds easy enough. :p

Chris: Any questions Geeky?

geekywraith
June 13th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Chris: You two will have to infiltrate the enemy's bases and get information on any bad business practices. :D

Mar: Well, that sounds easy enough. :p

Chris: Any questions Geeky?

geeky: No questions Sir. I'm going to bring an anti-replicator weapon with me just in case. Hopefully they haven't adapted to it yet. We'll be careful in the enemy's base.

Mariellelita
June 14th, 2009, 05:02 AM
geeky: No questions Sir. I'm going to bring an anti-replicator weapon with me just in case. Hopefully they haven't adapted to it yet. We'll be careful in the enemy's base.

Chris: Good idea, Geeky. *winks* I doubt they have, so you two will at least have some sort of protection against them...wait! *pulls out brooches* These are personal body shields designed by Erik for you. *puts one on each worshipper* Just press it like this and it will turn on. Once it's on, only you can turn it back off by pressing it again since the only thing that can go through the shield is another part of that same shield.

Mar: Ok, thanks. *gets out own weapon and puts it in a holster around her leg* It won't stop the Asurans, but it will slow them down.

Chris: Great. Let's go. *leads them to the dart bay*

geekywraith
June 14th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Chris: Good idea, Geeky. *winks* I doubt they have, so you two will at least have some sort of protection against them...wait! *pulls out brooches* These are personal body shields designed by Erik for you. *puts one on each worshipper* Just press it like this and it will turn on. Once it's on, only you can turn it back off by pressing it again since the only thing that can go through the shield is another part of that same shield.

Mar: Ok, thanks. *gets out own weapon and puts it in a holster around her leg* It won't stop the Asurans, but it will slow them down.

Chris: Great. Let's go. *leads them to the dart bay*

geeky: *smiles at Chris* Personal body shields? That's great. I will feel even more confident with mine. Please thank Erik for us. *checks weapon and puts it away safely*. I guess this is it Mar lets gather some Intel and hurt the enemy.

ciannwn
June 25th, 2009, 09:33 AM
**Communication from Shawn.**

Shawn: When is the next board meeting?

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 01:06 AM
**Communication from Boris**

Boris: We're running out of coffee. Please let me know when Gawain can pick up our usual supplies.

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 06:44 AM
**Gawain arrives and goes to Lorne's office as instructed. **

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Lorne: *hears someone approaching the door* Come in. *he sits on the edge of his desk and has his arms folded*

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 06:55 AM
**Gawain enters and holds out an Asgard data storage device.**

Gawain: Hermiod agreed to say that he did the analysis of the food samples for you. He copied the information from your own analysis onto Asgard data storage devices. He has also transmitted the information to Woolsey and included a warning that there's at least one Asuran operating in Pegasus.

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Lorne. *takes the device and smiles* Thanks Gawain. *bows* I guess this means that I will be visiting Atlantis sometime soon again. *looks over to drinks on table* Would you like a drink while you are here?

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Gawain: A drink would be nice, thank you.

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Lorne: *pours Gawain and himself a drink* It is from the planet where the HQ is.

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 07:29 AM
**Gawain tastes the drink.**

Gawain: It's very nice indeed. Erik is wondering if Keller is helping to arrange meetings between McKay and the Asuran. Her duties include medical check ups for a number of human communities so she could be communicating with the Asuran on McKay's behalf when he can't get away from Atlantis himself. We know she helped him before when he ran the Koffee Karma shops.

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Lorne: That is a possibility. I just assumed that she left him, but she could be working with him still. I still remember many of the communities that she would frequent while I was back on Atlantis. Maybe I could send some men there to investigate.

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Gawain: Unless members of these communities are close enough to hear what she's saying they'll probably just assume she's always reporting back to Atlantis every so often.

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Lorne: Exactly. *sighs and looks at his watch* I'm going to have to go back to HQ soon, and I am sure Boris will be wanting those deliveries soon. *makes gesture to shake hands* Bye Gawain. It was nice talking with you. :)

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 07:57 AM
**Gawain hesitates for a second and then shakes Lorne's hand before leaving the office.**

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Mar and a drone come up to Gawain.

Mar: Your dart is ready and stocked with the supplies that you came for. :)

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Gawain: Thank you. Hermiod copied the information from the food analysis onto Asgard data storage devices and is now telling everyone that he did the analysis himself. **He smiles** Delivering one of these storage devices to Lorne was the real reason for me coming here. I hope everything gets sorted out now.

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Mar: I hope so as well. It is odd that the Asuran hasn't attacked much yet, other than the obvious damage to the coffee fields. :S Geeky and I were supposed to have gone on a mission long ago, unless Kenny knows something that he isn't telling us.

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Gawain: Perhaps the Asuran's become cautious after Solma's activities. For all it knows, Kenny could be allied with other magical beings who'd be willing to do return raids on his behalf.

Mariellelita
June 27th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Mar: That's true. :p And let's keep them believing that then. :D

*finally at dart bay* Goodbye for now, Gawain. Maybe I will meet you later when I make my daily visit to Boris's hive. :p

ciannwn
June 27th, 2009, 09:03 AM
**Gawain says goodbye to Mar and returns to Boris's hive.**

Mariellelita
June 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM
*After all that has happened, Kenny sends Chris to bring Mar, Geeky, and Gloria to him. He wants the three women to go on an undercover mission to gain evidence of the Asurans wrongdoings. They can then give this evidence to Lorne and the government council on the planet*

geekywraith
June 28th, 2009, 03:23 PM
*Geeky is ready for the mission and alert in case of more replicator trouble. She follows Chris, Mar and Gloria to meet up with Kenny.*

Mariellelita
June 29th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Kenny: :wraith37: Hello again, ladies. I have another mission for you. *gives them each reports*

Mar: *reads* Basically, we have to find whatever skeletons are hiding in their closets?

Kenny: Exactly. *gets up from desk and walks up to the ladies* Are you sure you can do this?

Mar: Of course. :D And we can finally use these weapons that me and Geeky stocked up for our last mission, which didn't happen if you remember...

Kenny: Heh, sorry 'bout that. Something came up with Lorne. :S

geekywraith
June 29th, 2009, 04:59 PM
geeky: Yes Kenny i'm sure that I can do this with Mar. We'll gather the necessary Intel.

Mariellelita
June 29th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Kenny: Ok. *gives them communication devices* Lorne's men will be going with you. If you get into any trouble, you can contact them and they will rescue you two immediately. *has strange look in his eyes*

Mar: What's wrong? :eek:

Kenny: Nothing, just be safe. *hugs Geeky and Mar*

Mar: :p Ok, we will.

geekywraith
June 29th, 2009, 05:21 PM
geeky: Thanks Kenny. We’ll be careful Kenny. Try not to worry. Thank you.

Mariellelita
June 29th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Mar: *to Geeky* I guess we can go then? *reads the report again* It says that first we have to spy on Keller at one of the planets she works on. She is helping to heal the people there, but she may have some valuable information that we can snatch up.

geekywraith
June 29th, 2009, 05:38 PM
geeky: I guess this is it. I’m glad that we have communication devices and personal shields. Hopefully we won’t need Lorne's men to rescue us in case of trouble. Keller she's tricky. I’ve read a report where it claims that she defeated some wraith with some fighting moves. So we'll have to be careful. She may look sweet but she's obviously knows something about this situation.

Mariellelita
June 30th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Mar: Exactly. *takes Geeky to planet where Keller is* I wonder where Lorne's people are? *sees a group of human males in a dark suits hiding out around the trees and bushes* There they are. :rolleyes: *goes to greet them before activating her shield and tiptoing to Keller's camp*

She seems to be gone for the moment. Do you want to look inside, Geeky? I'll wait outside and keep watch. :D Unless you want to keep watch, of course. :o

geekywraith
June 30th, 2009, 02:33 PM
geeky: Well I prefer to wait outside and keep watch if you don't mind Mar. Kind of clumsy if I try to tip toe... Plus I get a kick out of fighting someone in case it happens.

Mariellelita
June 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Mar: Ok, then. It would be best, I am horrible at fighting. :o *goes inside of the tent and finds lots of paperwork and computeres* Hey Geeky, this might take a while. I'm going to copy all of her information on this thumb drive.

*sees an odd looking device under the pillow on the bed.* This must be what she is using to talk with the others. *picks up the device and sees text crossing the screen* :eek:

geekywraith
June 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Geeky: Make sure you check all the paperwork and the computers Mar. Take your time I’ll make sure that you’re safe and no one come to bother you. I’ll stay alert in case of trouble.

Mariellelita
June 30th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Mar: *uses another drive to copy information on the device* I'm done copying the stuff, Geeky. *looks around for anything else. And goes outside to meet Geeky* Is there anything else that you can think of that we can do? I want to make sure we all that we need here before we continue.

geekywraith
June 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
geeky: good work Mar! We should split the drives in case one of us is captured. I can't think of anything else at the moment. It's best to be careful and not attract attention. What do you think the text you saw on the odd looking device you found was saying?

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Mar: The text said that they would have a meeting soon. *puts away copied data* Also, we have the location of their HQ and all their crop fields, plants, etc.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 11:22 AM
*five min later, after walking back to meet Lorne and his men*

Mar: Lorne, are you here? *looks up and sees woman by Lorne* Hello. :)

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Gloria: Hello. I'm Gloria Oglethorpe.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Lorne: *tells Mar and Geeky about Gloria and her assignment here* Kenny sent her to help us.

Mar: Really? I'm glad that you were able to come. What is your expertise? Right now, we are just collecting data.

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Gloria: I started out as a sales rep and have had training for undercover operations. This will be the first I've gone on, though.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Mar: This is my second, but I'm sure we will do fine. *gives Gloria a ruby personal shield brooch* This will help.

Lorne arranges for transport to take the women to the enemy HQ.

Mar: According to Lorne, me, you, and Geeky are here as some sort of business meeting. It seems the Asuran is looking for business partners and we will sneak in and blend in with a group of aroun 30 or so other people. That is how we will sneak in. Got it? :)

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Gloria: Yes, I understand.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Mar: The group is over there. Let's follow.

*In front of the enemy HQ is a group of business men and women. A young woman greets them and begins the tour. Minutes later, Mar manages to drag Gloria and Geeky off to the side so they can break away from the rest and start the mission*

Mar: Gloria, did Lorne give you any maps of the place or any direction to go in?

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Gloria: Yes. Ford has a second window washing company which is supposedly run by someone else so his name isn't linked to it. Two of the cleaners from it have been cleaning the windows of this HQ and taking note of the building's layout. The offices we want are along to the left.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Mar: Thanks Gloria. *walks to the left to find the offices* I'll have to try to hack inside. *opens the code panel by the door and gets the doors to open* I guess we can check inside now.

I don't see much. Where do you think sneaky people like them would hide information they didn't want getting out to the public? *thinks*

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Gloria: A safe which is hidden behind something?

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Mar: Maybe. *searches behind desks and paintings* I think I see something. Yeah, the safe is here. :D

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Gloria: There's probably some kind of security system. Have you got anything which would interfere with it?

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Mar: I do. *takes out tools* I brought these with me before I left incase of emergencies like this. *begins to open safe* There. Take out whatever is inside. We can put it on the desk and take pictures of them.

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 12:31 PM
**Gloria starts taking things out of the safe.**

Gloria: This looks like a data storage device. It's not something from Earth or Wraith technology so it could be Asuran.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Mar: :rolleyes: I should have known that they wouldn't have any paper copies lying around. Gloria? I brought a laptop with me and it is compatible with Asuran tech for now. Since we came for 'business', the others in the group didn't think anything of it. Do you think you could copy the data? I'll lookout for anyone coming.

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 12:36 PM
**Gloria sets to work with the data storage and laptop**

Gloria: It will take about two minutes.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Mar: Ok. *takes out small weapon and stands by the door.* So far, so good.

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Gloria: It's done. We'd better put everything back and get out of here as soon as possible now.

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Mar: *helps Gloria to put everything away* It looks good to me. Now, let's go. :) The tour group couldn't have gone far. We will just catch up with them downstairs.

ciannwn
July 11th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Gloria: When do we leave to get to the pickup point?

Mariellelita
July 11th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Mar: Soon. Just, blend in for a while. And don't get caught. :eek:

*later on*

Mar: Here is the meeting point. Lorne should be outside with a the transport. *sees Lorne*

Lorne: Hello, ladies, ready to go? *opens the door for them to enter* We should be getting to the stargate soon.

geekywraith
July 11th, 2009, 03:58 PM
geeky: Yes Lorne we are ready to go. We gathered important Intel and managed not to get caught.

ciannwn
July 18th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Gloria: The information was on an Asuran data storage device. I copied it onto Mar's laptop.

Mariellelita
July 18th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Lorne: Good. :) *leads the ladies to their seats and tells the pilot to take off. They arrive back at the hive 45 min later*

Kenny: *in the dart bay, nods as the ladies, lorne, and others exit the transport* I assume the mission went well.

Mar: Yes, it did.

Kenny: Did you find anything interesting? We can look over the evidence in the lab.

ciannwn
July 18th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Gloria: We didn't have time to look at the data on the storage device.

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Kenny: Could you give all of the data to the drones? They will take them to Chris and the scientists in the lab.

Lorne: I guess everything is going to plan. I have the device with the data about the Asuran and the spice with me already. I scheduled an appointment with Woolsey for next week.

Mar: So soon?

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Gloria: Is there anything you need me to do?

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Kenny: *thinks* You could help Chris research the data in the labs, or help Mar and others keep a look out for the Asurans. We have been noticing recurring activity around this system. I am sure it is them, they know where we are.

Kenny's hive is currently orbiting an uninhabited planet with a gate

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Gloria: I'm wondering if there's any information which should be passed on to Boris. I could ask for an appointment with him as a sales rep. This would cover the reason for my visit if transmissions are being monitored.

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Kenny: Good idea, Gloria. I'll get someone to set up a dart for you when you are ready.

Mar: You could go over in the guise of selling these. *turns on an organic tablet and shows Gloria a pic* It is a new updated coffee machine for KN. We have yet to install them in each KN, but we could start there in Boris's hive.

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Gloria: That will make an ideal cover. I'll go and make the communication now. Once I know the time of the appointment I can say when I need a dart to be ready.

**She goes to a nearby console and sends a message to Boris's hive for his attention.**

Gloria: This is Gloria Oglethorpe, the Koffee Nirvana sales rep for your sector. We have a new, improved coffee machine and I'm requesting an appointment so I can give you the information and answer any questions.

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 04:41 AM
**Message from Boris's hive for Gloria.**

Boris: Any time today will be fine. Just send a message when you're near the hive so someone can meet you in the dart bay and take you to the briefing room.

**Gloria receives the message and tells Kenny that she's ready to leave. She then downloads the coffee machine information onto her laptop just in case she runs into one of McKay's people who wants to check her out.**

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Kenny: Okay, follow me. *leads Gloria to the dart after the cargo has been loaded and wishes her a safe trip* Good luck.

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 04:51 AM
**Gloria leaves on her mission.**

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Mar: *up on the bridge* So far, the Asuran ships are keeping their ground. That's good. *sighs* I wonder what they are planning?

Random commander: *shrugs*

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 12:22 PM
**Gloria returns to the hive and sends a message via computer to Mar marked urgent. She passes on Ellia's request for Mar to contact Beckett and arrange for him to visit because they need to ask him if he can vouch for MCH. She also adds that Zaddik would like to talk to him about medicine again.**

**Shawn sends a message to Kenny**

Shawn: I would like to discuss the possibility of relocating to your hive. When would it be convenient to meet with you?

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Mar: *receives the message and begins writing a response and make necessary arrangements* Beckett should be available all this week..

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Mar: *sees Kenny straightening his office* What is going on?

Kenny: I will be having a guest soon.

Mar: Oh. :) Do I know this guest? I'll be off to give you two some privacy. *returns to the bridge*

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 01:08 PM
**Shawn arrives and is escorted to Kenny**

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Kenny: *senses a drone telling him of the arrival, he allows the drone to lead Shawn inside*

Good afternoon Shawn. *bows in respect* Would you like a seat? *instructs drone to pull out chair for Shawn and to bring glasses of water*

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 01:54 PM
**Shawn bows back before taking a seat.**

Shawn: Thank you for arranging this meeting immediately. I thought it would make sense to relocate here rather than keep sending you samples of new recipes. The Magistrate of Olesa has many contacts on various planets and I visit him frequently so I might be able to pick up some useful information too. It would make life easier if I could pass on anything important directly rather than having to send Gawain under the pretext of collecting more coffee supplies.

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Kenny: You're welcome. I agree with everything you said. This will help diminish the risk of the enemy intercepting us greatly. This would, also, give you a chance to be involved in a mission, if you would like. *takes sip from glass* When did you wish to move in? I will arrange for the drones to prepare a room with a good view for you.

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Shawn: I would be delighted to take part in a mission to stop McKay. I haven't told Boris about my wishes for a transfer yet because I needed to clear it with you first and he's occupied with new arrivals at the moment. **Tells Kenny about MCH arriving with Silver, Adam and Eve.**

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Kenny: In that case, you are free to come by whenever you please. :wraith37: New arrivals? They seem to be an interesting bunch. I wish to meet this MCH and Silver someday, and the kids as well. They are staying on the other hive?

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Shawn: They are asking protection for the children from what I understand. Boris is getting MCH checked out, though, just to make sure she isn't working for McKay.

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Kenny: *stops smiling and looks concerned* Is this MCH connected with other Lanteans? Or are her circumstances suspicious? I'm glad Boris is taking such precautions...

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Shawn: MCH was with an exploration expedition on a planet where she found the children. This could have left her free to communicate with the Asuran, though, so we can't be certain of her motives for helping Silver bring Adam and Eve to the hive.

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Kenny: Hmm, yes. If she was out on other worlds, she might have had contact with Keller as well. Maybe I should meet her tomorrow. I am betting that she is good, and will become a good ally in the future.

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Shawn: If she's still on the hive tomorrow I'll send you a message saying that we want one of those new coffee machines installed. You can then come over and ask Boris to arrange a meeting. The only contact I've had with her so far was to ask her what she and the children wanted to eat. The rest of the time I was keeping Gloria out of the way in the kitchen. After all, we didn't want to risk MCH seeing a Koffee Nirvana rep on a Wraith hive just in case she's with McKay.

Mariellelita
July 19th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Kenny: Indeed. I'll do that then. Well, when you talk to Boris about the moving situation, make sure to tell me of what he says.

ciannwn
July 19th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Shawn: I'll get back to the hive then and start sorting things out.

ciannwn
July 20th, 2009, 01:13 PM
**Message from Shawn to Kenny.**

Shawn: I should be moving the day after tomorrow. I still don't know if Boris will want one of those new coffee machines installed If he does, I'll contact you about it in the morning.

rora'sPA
July 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM
*PA arrives with Aurora and Craig, and leaves a basket of fairy cakes with various flavoured icing for Kenny and his crew* :)
*PA and her guys head back home*

MCH
July 28th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Silver: To Kenny.

I'm will be arriving at your hive in 10 minutes. We will be ready to take on board your officers and hive members as arranged when we meet on the Planet.

I'm waiting for MCH to join me from Boris hive, as she will need to return to Atlantis soon.

MCH

ciannwn
July 28th, 2009, 09:34 AM
**Message from Shawn to Kenny**

Shawn: I'm ready to relocate as soon as it's convenient for you. I'll just be bringing a few things with me and will collect the rest later. It could take several trips because I've accumulated a lot of possessions.

MCH
July 28th, 2009, 09:51 AM
**Message from Shawn to Kenny**

Shawn: I'm ready to relocate as soon as it's convenient for you. I'll just be bringing a few things with me and will collect the rest later. It could take several trips because I've accumulated a lot of possessions.

Silver to Kenny;

MCH will be leaving Boris hive today could she help Shawn relocate?

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 05:17 AM
Kenny to Silver:

Sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 05:26 AM
**Shawn arrives and materialises a number of packing cases from his dart's storage before parking. He spends the next few hours getting sorted out in his new quarters. Once he's done that he leaves a message for Gloria who is due back from a sales rep tour later in the day. He wonders if she's managed to uncover any useful information during her travels.**

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Mar: *mentally contacts Shawn outside his door* Hello, may I come in?

Chris: I wonder what he is doing in there? Tis very quiet.

Mar: :rolleyes:

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Shawn: Of course.

**The door opens to reveal a room which is immaculately tidy apart from some opened packing cases**

MCH
July 30th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Silver to Kenny: MCH has arrived at Cruiser. We need to meet to talk about her return to Atlantis, how she can help to find out where the spice is coming from.

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 11:07 AM
**Gloria has returned. She and Shawn go to to have a meal at one of the Deck 3 eateries.**

MCH
July 30th, 2009, 11:45 AM
**Gloria has returned. She and Shawn go to to have a meal at one of the Deck 3 eateries.**

Silver and MCH have landed on the Hive and are makeing their way to the eateries on deck 3. MCH wants to try Kenny's coffee.

MCH to Silver: You'll need to order some more coffee and a coffee machine for the cruiser.

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Kenny: *to Silver mentally* Of course. We can discuss this as soon as Mar and I arrive.

Mar: *walks into the eatery in front of Chris and Kenny. She sees Shawn, Silver, and MCH*
Hello you three! :) Sorry we took so long to appear.

Chris: Yeah, there has been recent Asuran activity again. We had to make sure the hive was secure before meeting you all.

Kenny: But all is well now. *bows to his guests* Welcome. :wraith37:

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 02:35 PM
**Gloria returns from the ladies' room and rejoins Shawn. The way they smile at each other indicates that they've been getting on very well indeed.**

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Chris: Yeah, there has been recent Asuran activity again. We had to make sure the hive was secure before meeting you all.

Shawn: If you need me to pass on information to Boris I can do so when collecting more possessions.

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Kenny walks over to Gloria and Shawn while Chris visit MCH and Silver.

Kenny: Again Shawn, welcome to the hive. I am glad that you and Gloria seem to good friends now, I assume?

Mar: *to MCH* Glad that you could finally make it over here.

Chris: *bows to MCH and winks* Me as well.

Mar: :rolleyes: Chris, don't go upsetting our guests, now...

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Shawn: If you need me to pass on information to Boris I can do so when collecting more possessions.

Kenny: Of course, that would be appreciated.

MCH
July 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Kenny: *to Silver mentally* Of course. We can discuss this as soon as Mar and I arrive.

Mar: *walks into the eatery in front of Chris and Kenny. She sees Shawn, Silver, and MCH*
Hello you three! :) Sorry we took so long to appear.

Kenny: But all is well now. *bows to his guests* Welcome. :wraith37:

Silver Thank you, * bows to Kenny* MCH has to be back within the next 12 hours at Atlantis so what do you need.

MCH: Where was this Asuran activity? Apart from near this Hive anywhere near Atlantis? I use this jumper mainly. Before I go I'll check the scanners just in case.

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Shawn: Gloria has agreed to become my worshipper.

Gloria: Shawn will be taking me to dine with the Olesian Magistrate soon so we can ask him if he's heard anything useful.

Shawn: As Gloria has been trained as an undercover agent she will know what information you need. I have a lot to learn where that side of things is concerned.

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Silver Thank you, * bows to Kenny* MCH has to be back within the next 12 hours at Atlantis so what do you need.

MCH: Where was this Asuran activity? Apart from near this Hive anywhere near Atlantis? I use this jumper mainly. Before I go I'll check the scanners just in case.

Kenny: Well, I need to know more about the spice used on Atlantis. I know that it has been used in the rest of the galaxy with no ill effects so far. Has McKay used it in the city for a while?

Chris: The activity is from the adjoining star systems. Those systems are usually uninhabited, but the Asurans have been visiting them recently.

Mar: Maybe they are trying to plan an attack? We are orbiting the planet where our coffee is grown.

Chris: I can't be certain of their activities near Atlantis, we never search that area, just the areas important to our company, I'm afraid. But, I will ask the others to search elsewhere as well, if that is what you are suggesting.

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Shawn: Gloria has agreed to become my worshipper.

Gloria: Shawn will be taking me to dine with the Olesian Magistrate soon so we can ask him if he's heard anything useful.

Shawn: As Gloria has been trained as an undercover agent she will know what information you need. I have a lot to learn where that side of things is concerned.

Kenny: Congrats, Shawn and Gloria. *to Gloria* That sounds great. I haven't met the man myself, but I know that he is a good friend of Shawn's. Thanks, he may have heard something since all three coffee shops are located on Olesia as well.

*to Shawn* I'm sure that she will help to teach you at every step of the way.

MCH
July 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Kenny: Well, I need to know more about the spice used on Atlantis. I know that it has been used in the rest of the galaxy with no ill effects so far. Has McKay used it in the city for a while?

Chris: The activity is from the adjoining star systems. Those systems are usually uninhabited, but the Asurans have been visiting them recently.

Mar: Maybe they are trying to plan an attack? We are orbiting the planet where our coffee is grown.

Chris: I can't be certain of their activities near Atlantis, we never search that area, just the areas important to our company, I'm afraid. But, I will ask the others to search elsewhere as well, if that is what you are suggesting.

MCH: The spice been used for about 6 months, at first it just left a coying nasty taste in my mouth. 3 months ago I got some and it made me feel dizzy and nauseous. I told Woolsey he didn't seem worried. But the spice I tasted when bring Eve and Adam here. Was definitely stronger. Took me about 24 hours to get rid of the taste and the headache.

*looks at Chris* Let me check the jumper scanner before I go around Atlantis.

Mar What I know of the Asuran's is expect the unexpected.

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Kenny: Congrats, Shawn and Gloria. *to Gloria* That sounds great. I haven't met the man myself, but I know that he is a good friend of Shawn's. Thanks, he may have heard something since all three coffee shops are located on Olesia as well.

Shawn: He knows that Cassia spice has been added to the food sold at the Le Cafe and Yummi Expressions shops but has allowed them to remain for research purposes. He's monitoring the population to see there are signs of unusual effects.

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 03:05 PM
MCH: The spice been used for about 6 months, at first it just left a coying nasty taste in my mouth. 3 months ago I got some and it made me feel dizzy and nauseous. I told Woolsey he didn't seem worried. But the spice I tasted when bring Eve and Adam here. Was definitely stronger. Took me about 24 hours to get rid of the taste and the headache.

*looks at Chris* Let me check the jumper scanner before I go around Atlantis.

Mar What I know of the Asuran's is expect the unexpected.

Kenny: *takes in the information* I see...Mar, have you and Geeky experienced any of this on your mission?

Mar: No, we haven't. Everything was delicious. No aftertaste, no dizzyness, nothing.

Chris: Sure, MCH. Be careful, I don't think they will appreciate you helping wraith, except for Beckett of course.

Mar: *to MCH* You're right. You would think they would try to hide their presence from our scanners, that means what they are doing is probably a ruse.:o

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Shawn: He knows that Cassia spice has been added to the food sold at the Le Cafe and Yummi Expressions shops but has allowed them to remain for research purposes. He's monitoring the population to see there are signs of unusual effects.

Kenny: Good, then he knows the seriousness of this situation. We can only hope that the Asurans haven't done anything to the humans of this galaxy yet.

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Gloria: If we could provide the Magistrate with details of how people have been affected on Atlantis he would know what to look out for.

Mariellelita
July 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Gloria: If we could provide the Magistrate with details of how people have been affected on Atlantis he would know what to look out for.

Kenny: Exactly. I know that the Lantians were affected, but don't know exactly how yet. I will ask MCH about this matter further. Hopefully, she has brought a sample of the spice from Atlantis.

MCH
July 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Kenny: *takes in the information* I see...Mar, have you and Geeky experienced any of this on your mission?

Mar: No, we haven't. Everything was delicious. No aftertaste, no dizzyness, nothing.

Chris: Sure, MCH. Be careful, I don't think they will appreciate you helping wraith, except for Beckett of course.

Mar: *to MCH* You're right. You would think they would try to hide their presence from our scanners, that means what they are doing is probably a ruse.:o

Mar they may have know you and Geeky where there. Do you know when the shops you visited where open. If they where new the spice could have been very low.

Also I'm the only one who has had a reaction in Atlantis. I gave Erik a blood sample along with the samples. he not sent me the results back yet.

So long as I time this right Chris I'll be fine getting back into Atlantis. Like Mar and Geeky I'm capable of doing snooping. Will Beckett be in Atlantis?

ciannwn
July 30th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Kenny: Exactly. I know that the Lantians were affected, but don't know exactly how yet. I will ask MCH about this matter further. Hopefully, she has brought a sample of the spice from Atlantis.

Gloria: We could bring back some food samples from the Olesan shops for analysis. The results could then be compared with the samples from Atlantis.

MCH
July 31st, 2009, 10:27 AM
Gloria: We could bring back some food samples from the Olesan shops for analysis. The results could then be compared with the samples from Atlantis.

MCH: I did give Erik blood samples from me Adam and Eve plus samples of pastries given to me 2 days ago when I left Alpha Base. I'm still waiting for his results.
As Adam and Eve are Wraith children, yet they showed the same reactions to the spice as I did. Why?

Mariellelita
July 31st, 2009, 10:32 AM
Mar they may have know you and Geeky where there. Do you know when the shops you visited where open. If they where new the spice could have been very low.

Also I'm the only one who has had a reaction in Atlantis. I gave Erik a blood sample along with the samples. he not sent me the results back yet.

So long as I time this right Chris I'll be fine getting back into Atlantis. Like Mar and Geeky I'm capable of doing snooping. Will Beckett be in Atlantis?

Mar: I'm guessing that they were opened recently, about a couple of weeks before our visit.

Kenny: Good. I will ask him about the results later.

Chris: Yes, he is there most of the time. I wonder if he was affected as well. If he was, he may not be of much help. :(

Kenny: Thanks.

ciannwn
July 31st, 2009, 10:35 AM
Gloria: Did the data Mar and I brought back from our mission include any useful information?

MCH
July 31st, 2009, 10:49 AM
Mar: I'm guessing that they were opened recently, about a couple of weeks before our visit.

Kenny: Good. I will ask him about the results later.

Chris: Yes, he is there most of the time. I wonder if he was affected as well. If he was, he may not be of much help. :(

MCH: If the blood result from me and the children show what the spice does to humans then maybe Erik or Michael could come up with an a serum that could counteract the effect to Beckett.

Mariellelita
July 31st, 2009, 10:54 AM
Gloria: Did the data Mar and I brought back from our mission include any useful information?

Kenny: It has. The techs are still going over the data and I will share it with everyone on our next meeting.

Mariellelita
July 31st, 2009, 10:55 AM
MCH: If the blood result from me and the children show what the spice does to humans then maybe Erik or Michael could come up with an a serum that could counteract the effect to Beckett.

Chris: Good. I hope it wont be too hard to make one.

MCH
July 31st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Chris: Good. I hope it wont be too hard to make one.

MCH:If you can, then you'd only be able to make enough at first for a few people.

Silver: Chris the more you learn about the spice and it effects then we can work out how dangerous it can be to all of us *gesture towards everyone here*

ciannwn
July 31st, 2009, 11:11 AM
Kenny: It has. The techs are still going over the data and I will share it with everyone on our next meeting.

Shawn: Will this next meeting be before Gloria and I visit the Magistrate?

Mariellelita
August 1st, 2009, 05:53 AM
MCH:If you can, then you'd only be able to make enough at first for a few people.

Silver: Chris the more you learn about the spice and it effects then we can work out how dangerous it can be to all of us *gesture towards everyone here*

Chris: That's fine. We will have to give it to the most influential people on Atlantis first, you know, like Woolsey and Beckett. Then to the others later on.

*to Silver* I know, we should be getting the rest of the results soon from Erik. :o

Shawn: Will this next meeting be before Gloria and I visit the Magistrate?

Kenny: Yes, then you and her can share bits of this with him then.

MCH
August 1st, 2009, 06:00 AM
Chris: That's fine. We will have to give it to the most influential people on Atlantis first, you know, like Woolsey and Beckett. Then to the others later on.

*to Silver* I know, we should be getting the rest of the results soon from Erik. :o

MCH I will need to go and see Woolsley about why I didn't return on time. So while I'm there what do you want me to check out?

Silver: MCH and I have discussed this. I can relay messages to Kenny or Boris so she doesn't have to vanish to often and make them suspicious.

Mariellelita
August 1st, 2009, 06:11 AM
MCH I will need to go and see Woolsley about why I didn't return on time. So while I'm there what do you want me to check out?

Silver: MCH and I have discussed this. I can relay messages to Kenny or Boris so she doesn't have to vanish to often and make them suspicious.

Chris: Any notes that Beckett or Woolsey may have. Any transmissions from or to the city as well, since there sedated state may have allowed for security issues to pass right through them unnoticed. Just basically anything interesting that is out of the ordinary for the city.

*to Silver* Good idea. That's a perfect way to help.

ciannwn
August 1st, 2009, 06:19 AM
Shawn: I can go back to Boris's hive for more things now and see if Erik has the analysis results.

Mariellelita
August 1st, 2009, 06:23 AM
Shawn: I can go back to Boris's hive for more things now and see if Erik has the analysis results.

Kenny: That's fine Shawn. He should be completed by now.

ciannwn
August 1st, 2009, 06:24 AM
**Shawn gives Gloria an apologetic smile and leaves.**

Mariellelita
August 1st, 2009, 06:33 AM
**Shawn gives Gloria an apologetic smile and leaves.**

*hours later*

Mar: Any word of Shawn, yet?

Kenny: None so far.

Chris: At least none that the sensors have picked up.

MCH
August 1st, 2009, 06:38 AM
Chris: Any notes that Beckett or Woolsey may have. Any transmissions from or to the city as well, since there sedated state may have allowed for security issues to pass right through them unnoticed. Just basically anything interesting that is out of the ordinary for the city.

*to Silver* Good idea. That's a perfect way to help.

MCH to Chris: As part of the exploring team my scans and planet information goes to the central computers. I can look for any new planet info, who been visiting them.
I have my own way of checking jumper gate logs, any sign of deleted entries will be interesting. In particular McKay and Kellar visit to planets times dates ect.
Security issue a bit trickier for me but not impossible.Let me think about that.

Looks to Silver: Once you have the information on the Planets your cruiser could do further checks and send that info to Kenny or Chris.
Maybe Gloria could further check out any info we gather.

ciannwn
August 1st, 2009, 06:39 AM
**Shawn returns from Boris's Hive and orders some drones to take his belongings to his quarters. He then goes to Kenny.**

Shawn: Erik's finished the analysis. **He gives Kenny a data storage device.**

Mariellelita
August 1st, 2009, 06:47 AM
MCH to Chris: As part of the exploring team my scans and planet information goes to the central computers. I can look for any new planet info, who been visiting them.
I have my own way of checking jumper gate logs, any sign of deleted entries will be interesting. In particular McKay and Kellar visit to planets times dates ect.
Security issue a bit trickier for me but not impossible.Let me think about that.

Looks to Silver: Once you have the information on the Planets your cruiser could do further checks and send that info to Kenny or Chris.
Maybe Gloria could further check out any info we gather.

Chris: Thanks, MCH. :wraith37: Is there anything that you will need before leaving for your mission?

**Shawn returns from Boris's Hive and orders some drones to take his belongings to his quarters. He then goes to Kenny.**

Shawn: Erik's finished the analysis. **He gives Kenny a data storage device.**

Kenny: Thank you, Shawn. I'll give this to Mar to send to the techs in the labs.*gives it to Mar*

Mar: I'll contact you two when the data is looked over. *leaves*

MCH
August 1st, 2009, 07:10 AM
Chris: Thanks, MCH. :wraith37: Is there anything that you will need before leaving for your mission?

I'd like to know what the results from the samples are. It could be important on my own research in Atlantis.

Kenny: Thank you, Shawn. I'll give this to Mar to send to the techs in the labs.*gives it to Mar*

Mar: I'll contact you two when the data is looked over. *leaves*

Turns to Kenny: I could also give these results to Beckett. That's if he's not has the spice.

MCh