Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris: Hello. That is a good idea, Geekywraith. I'll talk with Tharaison about it later. I wonder what kind of security creature would be best?

Mar: Hello GW, hello Bob.
    sigpic

Comment

Geeky: Hello Chris, hello Mar
      Bob: greetings. You look lovely Mar.

geekywraith: I've seen a bug creature on a planet that I visited. It's almost as big as a dog and that's very smart. They have sharp teeth and they don't like intruders so they could be perfect guardians.
      Last edited by geekywraith; 02 June 2009, 05:23 PM.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Mar: Thank you Bob, you look nice yourself.

Chris: I will check this creature out soon then. It sounds like a promising guardian. Now, we won't have to worry about intruders.

Mar: Do you two want to go down to the gardens with us. It is very boring up here in the offices.

Chris: Yes, let's go there. Ladies, first. *bows and moves out of the way to let the worshippers walk out the room first*

Mar: Oh Chris...
        sigpic

Comment

Bob: Why thank you Mar! Yes I look fabulous! *geeky elbows him in the ribs*

Geeky: Thank you Chris. These bugs could be a solution to the current problem.
          Yes Mar. Bob and I would love to go down to the gardens with you. Office work is indeed dreadful.

Geeky: There is no need for ladies first with me Chris but thanks for the hospitality. Let's go Bob.
          Bob: Yes geeky.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

*Mar and Chris lead their guests to the Commander's gardens*

Mar: Here we are. Kenny had more plants added yesterday. *sits by the fountain*

Chris: It is nice and cool in here, perfect for relaxing.

Mar: So GW, how have you and Bob been getting along? Has he done anything romantic for you yet? *thinks about Karl and Kenny*

Chris: Don't mind her, you two, she is a hopeless romantic. *sits down at table* Do you want to play cards Bob? GW and Mar, you two can join in two if you like.
            sigpic

Comment

Geeky: Yes it’s very relaxing and gorgeous. Bob and I have been getting along just fine. He knows not to push my buttons or else. He offered me to give me my very own wraith tattoo. That was very sweet of him.

Bob: She’s very quiet but she’s quite a tiger when she’s cranky.
              *geeky punches him in a friendly way on the arm*

Geeky: There is nothing wrong with being romantic. It’s sweet. Sure Chris. Bob and I’ll play some cards for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                Geeky: Yes it’s very relaxing and gorgeous. Bob and I have been getting along just fine. He knows not to push my buttons or else. He offered me to give me my very own wraith tattoo. That was very sweet of him.

Bob: She’s very quiet but she’s quite a tiger when she’s cranky.
                *geeky punches him in a friendly way on the arm*

Geeky: There is nothing wrong with being romantic. It’s sweet. Sure Chris. Bob and I’ll play some cards for a while.
                Mar: That's nice. You must be very brave, Geeky, I am afraid of getting tattoos. I don't like pain that much. Where did you want to get yours at?

Chris: *passes out the cards to everyone and starts Spades.* Hehe. *telepathically to Bob* It will be easy to beat Mar, she is an amateur at cards. I have been trying to teach her for a while.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Mar: That's nice. You must be very brave, Geeky, I am afraid of getting tattoos. I don't like pain that much. Where did you want to get yours at?

Chris: *passes out the cards to everyone and starts Spades.* Hehe. *telepathically to Bob* It will be easy to beat Mar, she is an amateur at cards. I have been trying to teach her for a while.
                  Geeky: Thanks Mar. Well the pain wasn't that bad at all. I feel closer to the wraith now. Bob took me to a secret wraith location on a planet to get it. Only trusted humans know of that planet occupied by wraith that live kind off like artists. If you want one day he could take you there.

Geekywraith raises an eyebrow at Chris and wonders if she heard him say something.
                  Last edited by geekywraith; 02 June 2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Geeky: Thanks Mar. Well the pain wasn't that bad at all. I feel closer to the wraith now. Bob took me to a secret wraith location on a planet to get it. Only trusted humans know of that planet occupied by wraith that live kind off like artists. If you want one day he could take you there.

Geekywraith raises an eyebrow at Chris and wonders if she heard him say someting.
                    Mar: Thanks, that sounds nice. I would love to go one day, especially to meet artist wraith. *plays for a bit and starts getting better.

Chris: You were just lucky that time. *shows his hand* See?

Mar: *to GW and Bob* Are you doing any better at this game than me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Thanks, that sounds nice. I would love to go one day, especially to meet artist wraith. *plays for a bit and starts getting better.

Chris: You were just lucky that time. *shows his hand* See?

Mar: *to GW and Bob* Are you doing any better at this game than me?
                      Geeky: Sure. The wraith artists are just amazing. They would love to meet another open minded human that appreciates the wraith. One day we could go there.

Bob: I'm not very good at this! (pouts) *looks at geeky* and you Geeky?

Geeky: Not doing any better I'm afraid.

Comment

Geeky: Sure. The wraith artists are just amazing. They would love to meet another open minded human that appreciates the wraith. One day we could go there.

Bob: I'm not very good at this! (pouts) *looks at geeky* and you Geeky?

Geeky: Not doing any better I'm afraid.
                        Mar: *to GW and Bob* Well one of us has to beat Chris! He has won this game with me 12 times in a row.

Chris: *puts down a card and smiles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: *to GW and Bob* Well one of us has to beat Chris! He has won this game with me 12 times in a row.

Chris: *puts down a card and smiles*
                          geeky: Bob you better help us beat him at this game. It's about strategy right? *elbow Bob gently in the ribs* Use your telepathy to see what he is planning.

Bob: Fine.
                          *Studies the cards and tries to figure a way to help Mar and Geeky to start winning the game of cards.*

Comment

Mar: *sees Bob winning against Chris* yay!

Chris: Nooooo!
                            sigpic

Comment

geeky: *grins* That's very good Bob! *hugs him*

Comment

*Aurora and PA leave a basket of coffee-icing fairy cakes for Kenny, Chris, Mar and anyone alse who wants them. The note attached reads: We heard about Lorne's report, we sent these cakes in the hope of cheering you all up, keep up the good work! *

Comment

Working...
                                X