Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*PA tries to gently wake up Aurora without waking Kit*
    PA: Fraid it's nearly time for us to leave.
    Aurora *yawns* what about Kit?
    PA: Draygon would you mind taking Kit back, we don't want to wake him.

Comment

*Chats with the nymphs since everyone is busy*

Nymph: *sits on Mar's shoulder and tells her the latest gossip*

Hm, you don't say?! What else?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
        *Spike pulls out his very worn pack of cards and starts explaining*

Spike: A game against humans is very easy to win, and so is one against a wraith new to the game, all you have to do is... *whisper whisper*
        Molly: Then since you're playing against a wraith hybrid with what I am told are appaling mental defences, you are going to beat me an awful lot...
        *tries to memorise what Spike is teaching her*
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          *PA tries to gently wake up Aurora without waking Kit*
          PA: Fraid it's nearly time for us to leave.
          Aurora *yawns* what about Kit?
          PA: Draygon would you mind taking Kit back, we don't want to wake him.
          *picks up Kit, who stirs slightly*

Kit: *sleepily* Me smell brownies
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            *Chats with the nymphs since everyone is busy*

Nymph: *sits on Mar's shoulder and tells her the latest gossip*

Hm, you don't say?! What else?
            *PA waves hi to Mar, and a sleepy Aurora does the same*
            We'll be leaving soon but I still have a couple of fairy cakes left if you and Kenny want one... wherever Kenny is

Comment

Hi PA and Aurora.

*takes two fairy cakes in case Kenny comes back* Thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                *picks up Kit, who stirs slightly*

Kit: *sleepily* Me smell brownies
                Iz: That child's sense of smell is too good to be true. We'll save some for you, Kit, but no more sweet things tonight.

Crockett: It'll ruin your appitite, youngling. *pulls Iz into a Wraith bear hug and nuzzles* You can stay right here.

Iz: *snuggles back*
                sigpic

Comment

PA: I'll leave you some of that tea Draygon for if Kit needs calming down again.
                  Bye everyone, good night and sweet wraithie dreams *hugs*
                  Aurora: I'm rather tired so good night every one, I have to get PA back home. *sends mental hello and goodbye to Spike since he didn't really get to meet him*

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Molly: Then since you're playing against a wraith hybrid with what I am told are appaling mental defences, you are going to beat me an awful lot...
                    *tries to memorise what Spike is teaching her*
                    Spike: As Afa says, the best defense is a good offense. Just use your ability of outword telepathy as a means of defending. So lets say...

*Spike looks up suddenly, takes a quick look around to make sure no one else is around, then leans closer to Molly*

Spike:*whisper* illusion... *whisper* while... *whisper*

Comment

PA: I'll leave you some of that tea Draygon for if Kit needs calming down again.
                      Aurora: I'm rather tired so good night every one, I have to get PA back home. *sends mental hello and goodbye to Spike since he didn't really get to meet him*
                      Iz: Good night.
                      Crockett: Night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Iz: That child's sense of smell is too good to be true. We'll save some for you, Kit, but no more sweet things tonight.

Crockett: It'll ruin your appitite, youngling. *pulls Iz into a Wraith bear hug and nuzzles* You can stay right here.

Iz: *snuggles back*
                        Kit: *more awake* Where brownies?

Dray: You're not having any tonight, Kit, not before bed. *confiscates the lockpicks off Kit as well*

Kit: Mine! *tries to snatch back lockpicks. Draygon tosses the lockpicks to Crockett.*

Dray: It's well past your bedtime Kit anyway.
                        Night PA, the tea will definatly come in handy getting Kit to bed
                        sigpic

Comment

*Whispers to nymph* And don't tell the others that either. It is to only be between you and me!

Nymph:...sure. I won't tell a soul, yet.

Kenny: What was that all about?

Oh, nothing! Let's just go back to your hive now!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Afa is still sleeping, so Spike waves goodnight to PA for her, while mental saying hello and goodbye to Aurora, and saying that hopefully they'll meet properly another time*

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                              Spike: As Afa says, the best defense is a good offense. Just use your ability of outword telepathy as a means of defending. So lets say...

*Spike looks up suddenly, takes a quick look around to make sure no one else is around, then leans closer to Molly*

Spike:*whisper* illusion... *whisper* while... *whisper*
                              *Molly leans in closer and starts to make notes with a pen on the back of her hand in shorthand*
                              sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora leave and head back to Earth for private snuggle time*

Comment

Working...
                                X