Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellia: Thank you for the compliment about my experiences making me stronger. **She smiles again** I have no knowledge of Wraith politics and the way I rule my hive is as unconventional as my upbringing. Boris and his crew accept me as a Queen but I don't tell him how to run his ship. I find it an ideal arrangement because it leaves me free to pursue other things such as channelling energies for healing, calming or uplifting those who need it.
    sigpic

Comment

Akasha: You are welcome. That is good as well. I think more young Queens should spend time following their own interests and goals before having complete control over a hive. It would help them become more well rounded and secure in who they are. I am sure your father is very proud of you.

Although the alliance has been finalized between myself and Boris, I thought that it would be a good idea to have the meeting with you as well as a future ruler. It will be the first step with you learning about how wraith politics work. Are there any questions that you have for me?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Akasha: You are welcome. That is good as well. I think more young Queens should spend time following their own interests and goals before having complete control over a hive. It would help them become more well rounded and secure in who they are. I am sure your father is very proud of you.

Although the alliance has been finalized between myself and Boris, I thought that it would be a good idea to have the meeting with you as well as a future ruler. It will be the first step with you learning about how wraith politics work. Are there any questions that you have for me?
        Ellia **smiling again** My father has often said he's proud of me but I think he's biased. **Becoming serious now** I'm glad we've had a chance to meet at last. Although Boris is one of those males who prefers to rule his own ship he advised me to learn about politics because I can't stay hidden away on this island forever. I'll be very grateful if you could give me some tuition.
        sigpic

Comment

Akasha: I would be honored to help. It would be best for our people to have more Queens like you and I. Most have lost their way and have become dishonorable. I am certain that as you grow older, you will be a good example for all. *smiles warmly at Ellia*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
            *Cat sends the horse with Jimmy on it at a circle around her.*

Cat: Just relax and let your hips follow the movement of the horse. And don´t squeeze your legs too tightly, it would make your horse faster.
            Jimmy: You mean like this?

*the horse begins to trot*
            Jimmy: Eek?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Gowen: Yeah... that's why I don't ride...

Yanra: *on the back of a goathorse* It is very far from the ground...

Gowen: You'll be fine.
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

DS: Well done, Tommy. You can get off the horse now.

Tommy: Phew. *leads his horse away*

DS: Now you have seen how it's supposed to work, who's next?
                Fred, Neo and Gawain:

DS: Nice.

Comment

DS: Well done, Tommy. You can get off the horse now.

Tommy: Phew. *leads his horse away*

DS: Now you have seen how it's supposed to work, who's next?
                  Fred, Neo and Gawain:

DS: Nice.
                  Yanra: Why does Gowen not go next?

Gowen: Because I can't ride, and I'm happy not knowing, thank you very much...
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Well Ellia, it was nice meeting you? *stands up and walks towards the entrance of the tent* I hope we can meet again one day. *looks outside to see what Chris and Mar have been up to during her meeting*
                    sigpic

Comment

*shakes the rope a bit, and the horse falls back in walk*

Cat: Erm... yes , but I said don´t squeeze. Just let your legs hanging down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: Sorry. I think this lesson is enough for today, my behind is in pain now. Thank you for teaching me, Cat.
                        Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 19 May 2009, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Cat: It´s ok. Well done for your first riding lesson.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: Thank you. *while trying to get off the horse his foot gets tangled up with his stirrup and he falls inelegantly to the ground*

*Fred, Neo and Gawain wake up just in time to see Jimmy fall down*

DS: I'm asking you one more time? Who's next?

*Fred, Neo and Gawain generate a chorus of inconspicious whistling punctuated by the shuffling of feet*

DS: Are you Wraith or mice?

Jimmy *coming over*: What did I hear of mice? I am more in favour of rats. Preferably on a stick. Does anyone else wish to go to Ankh-Morpork for a bit of dwarfish food?

*Fred, Neo and Gawain nod vigorously*

Fred: Actually, now that you mention it –
                            Neo: – haven't been there for some time –
                            Gawain: – want to play squash with the surface of the river Ankh –

DS: Alright, at least you have learned something about horses today. We will continue tomorrow. Off you go.

Comment

*Jareth can hardly hide a grin as he sees Jimmy falls to the ground*

Cat: Don´t laugh, you weren´t much better at the beginning.
                              Jareth:
                              sigpic

Comment

DS: *sigh* Now we have to take care of the horses and bring them back to the paddock.

*Tommy comes back and steps close to DS*

DS: *sniffs* And after that we're going to rip off our clothes and have a nice long bath in the ocean to get rid of the smell.

Tommy: I like the part about ripping off our clothes.

DS: That was just a figure of speech, dear. But if you insist we're going to a more secluded part of the beach for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X