Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Isolde comes over the hill with Kit and Crockett. Kit is carrying a large, colourful kite and they all look windswept*

Iz: Starving. Oooh, chocolate.

Crockett: I like chocolate too. *looks around for some more and tries to keep Kit away from it* Any chance of a sandwich?

*Fern bounces into view, her tongue hanging out*
    sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Thanks, DS.

Fred: Anyone fancy a game of frisbees? We brought some with us.

Gawain: I think they want a quiet picnic. Fred.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Michael: Not sure if we picked up any cocoa at the Tavern, Steve. I could go ask if you like...

Dray: There's chocolate though. Milk, white and dark.
        Steve: Tommy just offered me some!
        TP: Not having a good day, today, are you, hon? *hugs Steve* (any excuse) "D
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Steve: Tommy just offered me some!
          TP: Not having a good day, today, are you, hon? *hugs Steve* (any excuse) "D
          Michael: I think he offered it as an option. They didn't spot the chocolate after all. Give me a moment, I'll go see if the Tavern has any.

*Michael gets up from the picnic and heads towards the Tavern*

*Fern goes and sits in his place, along with Kit*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Crockett: *spots a cheese sandwich and peers at it suspiciously* I think there's actual sand in this sandwich...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Crockett: *spots a cheese sandwich and peers at it suspiciously* I think there's actual sand in this sandwich...
              Dray: Oh! Sorry, Crockett. *finds Crockett another sandwich*
              Fern, stop trying to get your head in the basket! The food is not just for you...
              sigpic

Comment

Iz: Mmmm... crunchy. Oh well, I guess that's the hazard with a picnic on the beach.

Crockett: Did someone say they'd brought frisbees? *accepts new sarnie from Dray* Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Fred: We've got some with us.

Neo: They're still in the darts.

Fred: We brought water pistols too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

*Michael returns from the Tavern in time to hear that*

Michael: If you're going to mess around with water-pistols, do it somewhere else on the beach
                    Managed to get some cocoa for you Steve.
                    *gives flask to Steve*
                    sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Perhaps we'd better go somewhere else and leave them to their picnic.

Fred: Yeah, suppose so.

Neo: We could go to Ankh-Morpork.

Fred (cheering up): Great idea. It will be more fun than hanging around older Wraith. I hope I never get like them when I'm their age.

Gawain (sternly): There's no need to be rude, Fred.

Jimmy: Can we go to Uberwald for a change? I haven't seen any vampires for ages.
                      sigpic

Comment

Crockett: Sweet. *smirks at Michael* Does that mean you don't wanna join in with the fun?

Iz: *shakes her head* It is a sensible suggestion, love. Soggy sandwiches are always a bad idea.

*Fern is digging a hole and sand is flying everywhere*

Crockett: Fern, stoppit! Good girl...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          *Michael returns from the Tavern in time to hear that*

Michael: If you're going to mess around with water-pistols, do it somewhere else on the beach
                          Managed to get some cocoa for you Steve.
                          *gives flask to Steve*
                          Steve: *accepts flask as if it were packed with plutonium* Here you go, TP, Babe, get some of that down you!
                          TP: And just why are you so keen to get me to drink cocoa?
                          Steve: It's the same as chocolate, isn't it?
                          TP: Not quite...
                          Steve: You mean it won't make you all hyper and excited?
                          TP: You don't actually need chocolate for that, hon...
                          Steve: *snuggles TP*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Fred: I think we'll be going to TPD-123. Anyone want us to bring them a rat pie back?

Jimmy: Or a rat on a stick. What about you Steve? Have you ever tried Dwarf cooking?
                            sigpic

Comment

Fred: I think we'll be going to TPD-123. Anyone want us to bring them a rat pie back?

Jimmy: Or a rat on a stick. What about you Steve? Have you ever tried Dwarf cooking?
                              Kit: Why poor ratty on a stick?
                              sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: The rats are killed before being roasted and put on sticks. It's like eating any other meat.

Gawain: Except that not many people like rat meat.

Fred: Unless they're Dwarfs.

Neo: Shawn won't even make rat meat with the matter converter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X