Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Fern comes running along the beach. Bored since Crockett's not there to play with her, she goes to find Kit, who will always play with her. She starts licking Kit and Rhys to wake them up so they'll play with her*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Fern comes running along the beach. Bored since Crockett's not there to play with her, she goes to find Kit, who will always play with her. She starts licking Kit and Rhys to wake them up so they'll play with her*
      Rhys: *snore* *snore* *sn-AAArgh! Get off!

Kit *giggles*: Ferny! Ferny wants play!

*Fern wags her tail and barks, making Rhys cover his ears*

Rhys: Will you shut up?! Even your barking is cow-sized.

*Covered in green hair and dog slobber Kit and Rhys get up. Rhys gets dragged after Fern by Kit who holds his hand*

Kit: Play with Ferny! Throw sticks, Uncle Rhys!

Rhys: Isn't somebody else here to play with you? I need to get back to Uncle Boris's hive. *he looks around desperately for anyone who could take over Kit but everybody else seems to be still asleep*

Rhys: Alright. *he picks up a stick, pulls back his arm and throws the stick away as far as he can manage*

*the stick flies*

*Fern bounds after it*

*the stick is still airborne*

*Fern is still running*

*the stick and Fern disappear in the distance*

Kit: You strong, Uncle Rhys!

Rhys: And I haven't even had breakfast.

Comment

*Kit picks up a second stick and tries to throw it as far as Rhys. It falls to the ground a few feet away*

Kit: Aww... Me can't throw sticks good.
        sigpic

Comment

Rhys: Don't worry, you will grow into it. It may take some time though. And it may take some time for Fern to come back too. Why don't we go to the Hippie Camp and find Elric or one of the dryads to look after you? Or do you want to come back to Uncle Boris's hive with me? Auntie Draygon and Uncle Michael could be back by now.

Comment

Kit: Okay Uncle Rhys... C'n we go back to Hivey ples?
            sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora arrive, but see that everyone seems to be leaving*
              PA: If we come over to the hive Aurora'll occupy Kit
              Aurora: Thanks, volunteer me why don't you?
              PA: Oh but you two were so cute all snuggled up before.
              Aurora: Do NOT call me cute if it's in the 'sweet' manner.
              PA:

Comment

*Rhys picks up Kit and holds him at arms length so Kit can't start tugging at his hair again. He carries Kit over to the dart and puts him down again*

Rhys: I want you to stay exactly where you are for beaming you into storage.

Kit: Storadg? Don't wanna! *Kit clings to Rhys's knees*

Rhys: But there is not enough room for us both in the cockpit.

Kit: Me have NEVER fly in storadg!

Rhys: Alright. You can sit on my lap, but you have to promise that you don't touch anything in the cockpit or climb all over me.

Kit: Okay.

*They get into the dart and the dart takes off, its course giving a slightly uncontrolled impression*

Comment

*PA and Aurora decide to follow the others and head for Boris's hive*

Comment

*the cruiser lands near the Pirate Camp and everyone gets out*

DS: It's nice to be back on the island again. We should come here more often.

Tommy: It's a bit warm though.

DS: It wouldn't be too warm if you removed your coat.

Comment

Jareth *to Tommy*: You could jump into the water to cool down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael: Is a bit hot...

Dray: You could take your coat off too...
                        sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Yes, but going swimming all on my own isn't much fun. *looks pointedly at DS*

DS: I'd be delighted to go with you, dear. Let's go a bit down the beach and find a nice, deserted place. I could practise my backstroke a bit.

Tommy:

*DS is dragged away by Tommy and yells back at the others: Don't wait for us, we'll come to meet you when we've finished... er... swimming.

Comment

*After some time DS and Tommy return to the others, smiling and purring happily*

Tommy: Now I'm feeling refresehed.

DS: Shall we go to the Pirate Camp now?

Comment

Dray: Yes, lets. I've actually not seen the Tavern since it was remodeled
                              sigpic

Comment

Cat: OK, let´s go. I´m curious to see the horses.
                                Jareth: I hope you had fun swimming.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X