Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Greg: Is everyone ready?? I put all the equipment over here to keep all the nasty sand out of it. I even brought proper clothes for you to wear. Eddie tried to leave you with just equipment and no clothes. I just need to whistle and drones will come carry all the extra stuff, so no, Sw, you don't have to carry it.

Now, do we want to start at the bottom of the mountain or the top?

SW: How come there are weapons in here?

Greg: To fight off wild beasts.

SW: Wild beasts? I thought you were not programming bad stuff in. If I have to fight wild leopards and stuff, I want a P-90, not one of these stunner jobs. I dont' want any leopards I shoot creeping back up on me.
    Dray: Typical Eddie!

Michael: Sounds like a good programe, Greg....
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Looks around nervously for a wraith to protect her*
      I'm sure I left Todd somewhere nearby!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Greg: Oh for pity sake, SW, the safety controls are on. It's not like it can really HURT you!! I didn't program in the skeeters and stuff!!

Now, everybody put on their stuff. You boys all help the girls on with their clothes...er....equipment!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          *Looks around nervously for a wraith to protect her*
          Dray: You can come with me and Michael, TP.
          sigpic

Comment

Aurora: Are you Wraithless TP? I don't mind giving snuggles
            Craig: But if you want more then I'm your guy PA's letting me

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Dray: You can come with me and Michael, TP.
              Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
              Aurora: Are you Wraithless TP? I don't mind giving snuggles
              Craig: But if you want more then I'm your guy PA's letting me
              Oh, well, boys, seeing as you;re offering and I appear to have misplaced Todd for the moment...
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, well, boys, seeing as you;re offering and I appear to have misplaced Todd for the moment...
                Dray: Indeed... give me a hand with this jacket, Michael
                sigpic

Comment

Craig: Yay, TeePee
                  Aurora: Maybe we could all join up, safety in numbers and all that

Comment

Greg: Okay, since nobody voted we are going to start at teh bottom of the mountain and work our way...

SW: Hold on. I was just getting my stuff on. I think we should start at the top. It's going to be hot and sticky out there!! I can't see Steve and Michael sweating through the whole jungle because you want to take the scenic route.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                      Craig: Yay, TeePee
                      Aurora: Maybe we could all join up, safety in numbers and all that
                      TP: Smart thinking, Aurora!!!

Todd: *right behind TP* Indeed!

TP: Ooops!
                      sigpic

Comment

Greg: Is everyone ready?? I put all the equipment over here to keep all the nasty sand out of it. I even brought proper clothes for you to wear. Eddie tried to leave you with just equipment and no clothes. I just need to whistle and drones will come carry all the extra stuff, so no, Sw, you don't have to carry it.

Now, do we want to start at the bottom of the mountain or the top?

SW: How come there are weapons in here?

Greg: To fight off wild beasts.

SW: Wild beasts? I thought you were not programming bad stuff in. If I have to fight wild leopards and stuff, I want a P-90, not one of these stunner jobs. I dont' want any leopards I shoot creeping back up on me.

GW: Well the clothes for me to wear better be in black. No worries I feel like kicking some wild beasts somewhere if they mess with us.
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Greg: Okay, since nobody voted we are going to start at teh bottom of the mountain and work our way...

SW: Hold on. I was just getting my stuff on. I think we should start at the top. It's going to be hot and sticky out there!! I can't see Steve and Michael sweating through the whole jungle because you want to take the scenic route.
                          Michael: Hey, I don't mind treking through a jungle...
                          sigpic

Comment

Greg: It's more fun though if you have to fight your way to the top and ...

Eddie: Ah buggers!! WE just want to find the treasure. I'm for the top!! Todd, just load up the program.

Scenery changes from beach to Aztec ruins on top of mountain.
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: Smart thinking, Aurora!!!

Todd: *right behind TP* Indeed!

TP: Ooops!
                              Aurora:
                              PA: Guess you'll have your own protection after all
                              Craig: That leaves me on full guard duty for you then PA
                              Aurora: And me...
                              Craig: Yes, but I'm the tracker remember...

Comment

Greg: It's more fun though if you have to fight your way to the top and ...

Eddie: Ah buggers!! WE just want to find the treasure. I'm for the top!! Todd, just load up the program.

Scenery changes from beach to Aztec ruins on top of mountain.
                                *PA, Craig and Aurora in unison* Ooh...

Comment

Working...
                                X