Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*TP steps thru star gate*
    *leaves note*

Oh, just in case there are folks who need lose ends tied up... I did say that TP now lives on her own hive nights and weekends because her hive already had a gate on it when Todd gave it to her and Todd installed a mini-star gate in TP's flat on earth so that she (and the boys) could go to work and spend time with her family, then come home to her hive. I believe I did use the term that TP gates home to her own hive at night in our RP "canon".

This also means that, when TP's hive goes off on pirating adventures, we can gate to the planets we orbit! In fcat we can all gate freely between all three hives any time we like no matter where TP's hive is!
    Last edited by Todd's Pet; 25 May 2009, 09:58 AM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP and Steve gate in and programme the holodeck suite for tonight's Amazon jungle adventure - searching for treasure in Aztec pyramid ruins.

While waiting for folks to arrive, they use the beach programme because Steve has decided TP needs some cossetting - they meditate and indulge in some Tai Chi on pink sparkling sand while two purple suns set in a lilac sky

sigpic

Comment

*Michael and Draygon arrive*

Dray: Hiya, hope we're not interupting anything
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

No problem, Dray, Michael - would you like to join us?

We're doing some relaxing Tai Chi on the beach until SW and Geeky and Mar get here with Eddie and Greg and Bob - then we're all going on a jungle adventure (Steve: No mozzies! Promise )
          sigpic

Comment

SW: Don't run off on the Amazon adventure before I get home!! Pleeeeeaaaaassssseee!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys slump down together in an extra-large recliner*

DS waves a tired hand

Hey everyone, how are you all?

Comment

Dray: Sounds great

Michael: I definatly like the no mozzies part...

*join TP and Steve's Tia Chi*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  *DS, Tommy and Rhys slump down together in an extra-large recliner*

DS waves a tired hand

Hey everyone, how are you all?
                  *glomps*

Hi! We're in the holodeck on the beach - Steve is teaching me Tai Chi - it's very relaxing to practice on the beach at sunset. You can join us if you like

Or you could wait till everyone else gets here and we change the programme to our Aztec jungle treasure hunting adventure?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Dray: Sounds great

Michael: I definatly like the no mozzies part...

*join TP and Steve's Tia Chi*
                    The sunset's beautiful, isn't it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      *glomps*

Hi! We're in the holodeck on the beach - Steve is teaching me Tai Chi - it's very relaxing to practice on the beach at sunset. You can join us if you like

Or you could wait till everyone else gets here and we change the programme to our Aztec jungle treasure hunting adventure?
                      Tai Chi sounds great. I haven't practised in ages, I'm more into yoga and qi-gong normally. We'll join you.

The Aztec jungle treasure hunting sounds wonderful but I'm not sure if we can stay that long.

Comment

The sunset's beautiful, isn't it?
                        Dray: Yes it is... very relaxing....

Michael: Try not to fall asleep...

Dray:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Tai Chi sounds great. I haven't practised in ages, I'm more into yoga and qi-gong normally. We'll join you.

The Aztec jungle treasure hunting sounds wonderful but I'm not sure if we can stay that long.
                          Oooh, I do Gi Gong! I used the term Ta Chi cos I didn't think anyone would know Gi Gong!

Steve: I know both, naturally
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I do Gi Gong! I used the term Ta Chi cos I didn't think anyone would know Gi Gong!

Dray: I have to admit, I know neither...
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve: Don't you worry, babe I'll teach you. Just watch me, I;ll move nice and slow so you can follow it... Hey! You're meant to be watching the exercises, not watching my butt!
                              sigpic

Comment

*comes onto the holodeck*

Wonderful! I agree, those terms tend to get mixed up sometimes.

I had expected no less of you, Steve.

Both are chinese relaxation techniques, but while Qi-Gong is more concentrating on the breathing technique than on movements Tai Chi has incorporated that breathing technique technique and combines it with slow controlled flowing movements. I think that sums it about up. Correct me if I explained it wrong, TP.

Comment

Working...
                                X