Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Mar: *sees Pa snuggle Aurora* I wish Kenny were around. *latches onto her substitute wraith*
    PA: Aaw, Mar, where is he? I'm sure Eddie'd be more than happy to help out
    Aurora: *snuggles closer to PA to make sure no one else tries to get close to her*
    PA: *kisses him on the cheek*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
      PA: Aaw, Mar, where is he? I'm sure Eddie'd be more than happy to help out
      Aurora: *snuggles closer to PA to make sure no one else tries to get close to her*
      PA: *kisses him on the cheek*
      Mar: He is back on the hive. He had a lot of business to attend to.
      sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello Eddie. How is the band?
        Eddie: You know the old song "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with"? I could sing it for you! I could demonstrate it for you!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Eddie: You know the old song "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with"? I could sing it for you! I could demonstrate it for you!!
          Mar: That would be great! I haven't heard your singing voice yet. *waits for Eddie to sing*

*Chris goes over to SW to say hi*
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: He is back on the hive. He had a lot of business to attend to.
            PA: Aaw, well he'd better watch out for Eddie!

PA: LOL! Yep, Kenny had better watch out for Eddie!

Comment

PA: Aaw, well he'd better watch out for Eddie!

PA: LOL! Yep, Kenny had better watch out for Eddie!
              Mar: lol. Eddie is cute, and a very good charmer, but Kenny will always be my first love.
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: lol. Eddie is cute, and a very good charmer, but Kenny will always be my first love.
                Eddie: He can have your love. I just want to make you happy!!
                sigpic
                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

PA: LOL! Good job he's coming on to you Mar, otherwise you'd see what a really jealous Wraith is like!
                  Aurora:

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
                    PA: I know how you feel, 'rora's my Snuggle Bug
                    Aurora:
                    PA: You want a fairy cake Mar? I've jsut about managed to keep them from going soggy
                    Thanks. *eats one* You are the best PA.

Aww. Thanks Eddie. I'm feeling better already. So how about that song?
                    sigpic

Comment

*Aurora finally starts to relax and plays with PA's hair, running his fingers through the ends, and nuzzling up to her*

Comment

PA: LOL! Good job he's coming on to you Mar, otherwise you'd see what a really jealous Wraith is like!
                        Aurora:
                        Mar: I didn't know Aurora got that jealous!
                        You should invite Eddie around, he is a good friend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: I didn't know Aurora got that jealous!
                          You should invite Eddie around, he is a good friend.
                          PA: *covers Aurora's ears* No!!! He got jealous enough of Craig when he came to live with us, he went all silent and withdrawn on me, if I invited Eddie over he'd either leave me or have a face-off with him!
                          Aurora: *pulls PA's hands from hi ears* I did hear that anyway. *To Mar* I admit I have a jealous streak

Comment

PA: *covers Aurora's ears* No!!! He got jealous enough of Craig when he came to live with us, he went all silent and withdrawn on me, if I invited Eddie over he'd either leave me or have a face-off with him!
                            Aurora: *pulls PA's hands from hi ears* I did hear that anyway. *To Mar* I admit I have a jealous streak
                            Mar: I didn't know that. Is Craig still there? I think I kind of understand though, Kenny won't allow Karl on his hive!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: I didn't know that. Is Craig still there? I think I kind of understand though, Kenny won't allow Karl on his hive!
                              PA: Yes Craig's still with us, things have calmed down a bit now thankfully Steve doesn't like Craig being on this hive cos of him flirting with TP so he's stayed away tonight.
                              Spoiler:
                              minific in OOC explains all, will try and find link

Comment

PA: Yes Craig's still with us, things have calmed down a bit now thankfully Steve doesn't like Craig being on this hive cos of him flirting with TP so he's stayed away tonight.
                                Spoiler:
                                minific in OOC explains all, will try and find link
                                Oh, ok. I am glad things have gotten better. I wonder how Kenny would act if I had other wraith around, other than Karl of course. lol

Spoiler:
                                Don't worry, I will find it later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X