Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After spending the day relaxing in the spa in the CO Hive (she needed to recharge her batteries after two nigths - yes, TWO nights with the dreadlocked trio! ) TP returns to her rooms in her own hive...

... she walks across her sitting room and the fire and sconces flare into life. She thinks she'll go get into her PJs and heads for her bedroom...

... when her bedroom door opens she gets the surprise of her life - Craig is posing on her four poster, tossing his gorgeously brushed and braided hair seductively...

... good job I had that special energising treatment at the spa, TP thinks
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Craig wants to play hunter games and chases TP round her enormous four poster bed... TP reckons she better put on a show of trying to get away for at least a few minutes before she lets him catch her!!!

Don;t want those nasty Mods pouring cold water on Craig's fun, so we'll close the doors now... night all !
      sigpic

Comment

*Steve sneaks into TP's room, finds Craig there*

Steve: Sling yer hook, mate, she's mine!
        Craig: Okay, okay... do you know she actually called me Steve last night!
        Steve:

*Craig leaves, Steve snuggles in beside a sleeping TP*

Steve: I'm back, babe
        TP: *murmuring sleepily and snuggling into Steve* Mmmmm... Steve's back
        sigpic

Comment

*Craig is now safely back with PA on Earth and suitably worn out*
          *PA sends TP some special oils to papmer Steve with (or vice versa ) for helping out with Craig*

Comment

Steve: Thank you, PA and of course me and TP will take turns to pamper each other - this is true love, you know!
            sigpic

Comment

*Craig drops by and leaves a box of chocolates for TP, and a tub of edible chocolate body butter as a way of appeasing Steve*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                *Craig drops by and leaves a box of chocolates for TP, and a tub of edible chocolate body butter as a way of appeasing Steve*
                Eddie sneaks in and injects some slightly gritty material into the chocolates. (Eddie doesn't like competition!!)
                sigpic
                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                  Eddie sneaks in and injects some slightly gritty material into the chocolates. (Eddie doesn't like competition!!)
                  Excuse me Eddie!!! The chocolates are for ME not Steve!!!!!

You may not like competition, but you like to play - and I know your favourite games, so knock it off, Eddie!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Excuse me Eddie!!! The chocolates are for ME not Steve!!!!!

You may not like competition, but you like to play - and I know your favourite games, so knock it off, Eddie!
                    Eddie: But they are from HIM!!

Gives TP a bigger box of chocoloates and flowers because he knows how much she loves flowers!!

SW: Eddie, what happen to the flowers Todd got ME?!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Eddie: But they are from HIM!!

Gives TP a bigger box of chocoloates and flowers because he knows how much she loves flowers!!

SW: Eddie, what happen to the flowers Todd got ME?!!
                      Oh, Eddie, Eddie, what am I going to do with you? You;re my Hive Commander, baby, don't you know how important you are to me? *hugs Eddie*

The flowers are beautiful but you shouldn't have nicked the ones Todd gave SW. Now go and give these back to SW and do somethng nice to make it up to her
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                        Oh, Eddie, Eddie, what am I going to do with you? You;re my Hive Commander, baby, don't you know how important you are to me? *hugs Eddie*

The flowers are beautiful but you shouldn't have nicked the ones Todd gave SW. Now go and give these back to SW and do somethng nice to make it up to her

Eddie: *beaming* Right TP!!

*Takes SW the edible chocolate body butter Craig left for TP!!*
                        sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *beaming* Right TP!!

*Takes SW the edible chocolate body butter Craig left for TP!!*
                          Steve: Actually Eddie, I think you;ll find Craig left that for ME to use on TP! However, she's already sweet enough and I don't want her getting all sticky anyway! I;m sure Craig won't mind!
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve: Actually Eddie, I think you;ll find Craig left that for ME to use on TP! However, she's already sweet enough and I don't want her getting all sticky anyway! I;m sure Craig won't mind!
                            Eddie: Humphf!!! I like things sticky!! And gooey!! And lickable!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve: TP doesn't have to get sticky to be lickable
                              TP: Steve!
                              sigpic

Comment

Steve: TP doesn't have to get sticky to be lickable
                                TP: Steve!
                                Eddie: Kiss and tell!! Kiss and tell!! Hahahahahahaha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X