Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You certainly do! Now that the CO hive is even bigger with the TP hive extention, everyone should visit more often - there's more to do now!
    Shawn's kitchen will be finished soon and the holo-deck suites are almost ready!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      You certainly do! Now that the CO hive is even bigger with the TP hive extention, everyone should visit more often - there's more to do now!
      Shawn's kitchen will be finished soon and the holo-deck suites are almost ready!
      Dray: You'll be struggling to get rid of us! Except when I've got to deal with my charages

Michael: Holo-deck? That sounds interesting...

Dray: *sigh*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Steve's supervising the building of a holodeck - the first 2 programmes to go in will be a tropical beach where me and him can do our jogging and Tai Chi, followed by a forest with planetarium so me and Todd can lie and look at the stars...

Once Steve has trained up some of my other wraith officers (I must name some of them, you know, it'll be easier! ) to maintain and add to the CPUs, they'll take requests, so visitors can have their own hologram programmes to play in!
        sigpic

Comment

Michael: Hmm... I might go and ask him if he can show me-*gets dragged into a recliner by Draygon* But not right now...

Dray:
          sigpic

Comment

Spoil sport!
            *whispers* I'll ask Steve to drop by later and you two can discuss techie stuff together!
            sigpic

Comment

Michael: That would be nice...

Dray: But snuggles at the moment?

Michael: Yes, Draygon. Snuggles at the moment.

Dray: *snuggles Michael*
              sigpic

Comment

*snuggling in sauna with the Dreadlocked Beastie Boys*
                Hey, which one of you turned up the heat in here????
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, bu**ar! Look at the time! I have to go back to work now, boys!
                  Just time for a quick shower before I go... hey, Bob! I said a QUICK shower!
                  Bob:

He's sooooo cute!!!

*TP rushes off back to work* Bye Boys! *waves*

*Eddie, Greg and Bob jump in their darts and race after TP*
                  sigpic

Comment

Dray: Bye TP...

Michael: Come on, what's say we explore a bit more?

Dray: Okay...
                    sigpic

Comment

Eddie & bGreg & Bob finally stop hauling TP all around the hive and decide she should be allowed to retire to her suite...

... when Eddie sees the black cast iron super king size four poster bed in TP's bedroom he almost faints!!!
                      Eddie: Woohoo!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

**Transmission for TP from Boris's hive**

Boris: How are you settling in? Let me know when it's convenient for Ciannwn and myself to visit and take a tour. Shawn is very impressed with your hive and Ciannwn and I are looking forward to seeing it.
                        sigpic

Comment

TP: OMG!!! Eddie! Bob!!! STOP jumping up and down on my bed!!!! Boris wants to visit!!!

Eddie & Bob: *bouncing on TP's bed* Woohoo!!
                          Greg: Try getting queeny TP...

TP: EDDIE! BOB! OFF MY BED! NOW!!!!!!!

*Eddie and Bob stop suddenly* *Bob loses his balance and falls off the side*

TP: Get up Bob! Look at the state of you Eddie! You're meant to be my Commander! *sly grin from Greg* Snap to it, look lively!

Eddie & Bob : Yes, my queen, right away, my queen *scramble to smooth down the bed and themselves*

TP: That's better - you can tell Boris and Cainnwn we're ready for them now, Greg

Greg: Yes my queen

TP: I could get used to this
                          sigpic

Comment

** From TP's HIve to Boris's HIve**

You may visit any time this evening at your own convenience
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: Now, do you boys think you can behave yourselves for the rest of the evening?
                              Eddie,Bob, Greg: Yes...
                              TP: Good, and if you do, Ill reward you later when they're gone
                              Eddie, Bob, Greg: Yes, my queen!!!
                              Last edited by Todd's Pet; 19 May 2009, 12:59 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Michael sends a telepathic message to TP, via Bob*

Michael: Draygon and I are still here, just wanted to know if you wanted us to keep a low progile if your going to be conducting offical Queen business.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X