Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    *A huge boquet of flowers miraculously arrives for TP with a message tag reading: Congrats on running your own hive now, hope you manage to keep all your Wraithie boys in check! Losta love PA and Aurora *
    Thank you soooo much - that's something else this hive is goona have LOADS and LOADS of - flowers everywhere!!!!

No, Steve, I don't care if they make the drones sneeze - give them antihistamines!!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Shawn, you have my permission to do whatever you consider necessary for you to do the job to your usual high standards.
      Shawn: I've put the questionnaire on the computer system so have now got to let the crew know. Who is making general hive announcements?

We can discuss the details tonight - in private - over a late dinner. I have some fresh early season asparagus from my allotment and I have a few duck eggs to make a hollandaise for... em... dipping
      Shawn: There won't be any details to discuss until all the crew members have filled in the questionnaire and I've analysed the data.

Report to my quarters by 2300 hours tonight, Babe!
      Shawn: Which quarters? The ones on Todd's Hive or the ones on your own? I'm just off back to Boris's hive for a while now. I need to sort out matter converters with Erik and Archimedes.
      sigpic

Comment

Shawn, baby, just get your lovely butt to my rooms in my hive in time for a nigthcap and I don't care what details we "discuss"!!!!

Of course, if you'd rather I spent this evening discussing reports with my Perosnal Advisor, Steve and my Technical Advisor, Todd...?
        sigpic

Comment

Shawn, baby, just get your lovely butt to my rooms in my hive in time for a nigthcap and I don't care what details we "discuss"!!!!
          Shawn: I was thinking we could discuss details concerning how to use fruit and cream to their best advantage.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Shawn: I was thinking we could discuss details concerning how to use fruit and cream to their best advantage.
            Much better, Shawn!!! But we mustn't waste the asparagus!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Much better, Shawn!!! But we mustn't waste the asparagus!!!
              Shawn: The fruit and cream is for dessert.
              sigpic

Comment

Shawn: The fruit and cream is for dessert.
                I don't even need to say it, do I??? *huge wicked grin*
                sigpic

Comment

*Michael and Dray walk in*

Dray: Hi TP. I mentioned to Connolly that you had your own hive now, and he insited that I give you this.

*leaves the wraith-tarten rug on a recliner*

Michael: He also wanted you to know that if you ever need to borrow some extra wraith, just let him know.
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    *Michael and Dray walk in*

Dray: Hi TP. I mentioned to Connolly that you had your own hive now, and he insited that I give you this.

*leaves the wraith-tarten rug on a recliner*

Michael: He also wanted you to know that if you ever need to borrow some extra wraith, just let him know.
                    That's fabulous, Connelly, thank you so much!
                    Thanks also for the offer of more wraith, but I think with a full compliment of crew I already have more than I know what to do with! However, if we go off on some pirating adventures in a few weeks' time, you lot might like to join us!
                    sigpic

Comment

**Transmission for TP from Boris**

Boris: How are you getting on with your hive?
                      sigpic

Comment

That's fabulous, Connelly, thank you so much!
                        Thanks also for the offer of more wraith, but I think with a full compliment of crew I already have more than I know what to do with! However, if we go off on some pirating adventures in a few weeks' time, you lot might like to join us!
                        Dray: I'll be sure to let him know. After all, the Scottish wraith are used to helping with adventures.

Michael: They'll probably enjoy piratical ones eve more.
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

**Transmission for TP from Boris**

Boris: How are you getting on with your hive?
                          **Transmission for Boris from TP**

Hi Boris!!! Well, I donlt mind admitting that at first I found the prospect extremely daunting! But with Steve's help and a night's sleep I;m thinking this could be a lot of fun... altho I appreciate the attendant responsibilities, of course!
                          Altho Todd gave it to me fully kitted out and ready to go, I;m in the process of doing inspection rounds and deciding on decor for me and SW's suites of rooms.
                          I do hope you don't mind me borrowing Shawn - I;d like him to be able to think of my hive as his second home...

I'd been hopnig to be able to pay you a courtesy visit tonight, but I;ve been so busy with people calling in with even more gifts!
                          Naturally, I want you to feel free to visit me any time you like, Boris!
                          sigpic

Comment

Boris: You can borrow Shawn for as long as you need him. Erik and Archimedes have started building the matter converters and one of them will be going in our dining area. All Shawn will need to do then is create new masterpieces and program the converter to produce them.

I think you need to get everything sorted out before you start paying visits. I'd like to call in tomorrow, though, to take a look round.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Comes in with Chris*

Mar: *gives a telepathic hello to anyone nearby*

Chris: Are you sure that they won't mind that I am here?

Mar: Of course not. *leads Chris to the spa*

Chris: *happy that he can spend quality time with Mar*
                              sigpic

Comment

Boris: You can borrow Shawn for as long as you need him. Erik and Archimedes have started building the matter converters and one of them will be going in our dining area. All Shawn will need to do then is create new masterpieces and program the converter to produce them.

I think you need to get everything sorted out before you start paying visits. I'd like to call in tomorrow, though, to take a look round.
                                I may need Shawn for quite some time...

Please thank Erik and Archimedes for me - or even better, bring them with you and I can thank them myself!

I will look forward to your visit, Boris!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X