Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Gawain: But, as I've finished all the errands for today now, I think a tattoo checking session would be a nice way of relaxing.
    SW grins!! Just step this way, Gawain. Is this water temp good for you. Hmm, those tats look splendid, but let me just check. Ah yes!!

SW runs hands up and down Gawain's tats. These are lovely. Just lovely. And there's no faiding at all. And yes, these on your other side feel...er look ...wonderful too.

SW slowly runs her..... PG ...deleted scene.....
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Sounds like a geat big yes to me, SW! Dos Todd know you're in the shower with Gawain, testing to make sure shampoo and conditoner don't wash his tatts off???
      Todd's too busy checking that the room for your "boy toy" is in adequate condition with all the right supplies!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        SW runs hands up and down Gawain's tats. These are lovely. Just lovely. And there's no faiding at all. And yes, these on your other side feel...er look ...wonderful too.

SW slowly runs her..... PG ...deleted scene.....
        **A Mod flies away again with the bucket of water.**
        sigpic

Comment

**A Mod flies away again with the bucket of water.**
          LMAO!! Good thing we were already wet!!
          sigpic

Comment

LMAO!! Good thing we were already wet!!
            **A disembodied voice echoes from the heavens.**

Mod: You aren't wet with ice cold water, though.
            sigpic

Comment

**A disembodied voice echoes from the heavens.**

Mod: You aren't wet with ice cold water, though.
              Yes, but our water was so hot and steamy that it actually just gave me little goosebumps so I had to scoot in closer to warm up!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, but our water was so hot and steamy that it actually just gave me little goosebumps so I had to scoot in closer to warm up!
                **Disembodied voice is a little louder**

Mod: You aren't about to give details are you? I haven't had a chance to tip a bucket of water over anyone today.

Gawain: Er.. I'd feel sorry for you, but....
                sigpic

Comment

*Bob bounces in to join TP's pirate hive crew*
                  While SW is busy in the shower with Gawain, TP assembles her crew for inspection...

Eddie, you can be Cap'n because you;re such a pirate!!!

Greg, you're so clever so you will be my Chief Science and Engineering Officer

Bob, you did such a great job on Teyla with your telepathy so I;d liek you to be my Communications Officer

Steve, you're so important to me that I want you around at all times, so you will be my Personal Advisor

Todd, well, what YOU said you want to do is against MOd rules and I don;t want to be drenched in cold water, so let's just say that your job is just to keep me happy!

Now, have all these other lads and the drones been spruced up yet? Yes, very pretty... they all pass inspection!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

**Disembodied voice is a little louder**

Mod: You aren't about to give details are you? I haven't had a chance to tip a bucket of water over anyone today.

Gawain: Er.. I'd feel sorry for you, but....
                    SW and Gawain engage in some heavy snogging hoping the annoying mod will go away!! SNOGGING is PG!!
                    sigpic

Comment

**The Mod sighs in disappointment and flies away.**

Gawain: There are some very strange beings in this galaxy. So where were we before we got interrupted?
                      sigpic

Comment

**The Mod sighs in disappointment and flies away.**

Gawain: There are some very strange beings in this galaxy. So where were we before we got interrupted?
                        SW: Let me show you!!
                        sigpic

Comment

TP takes Todd and Steve and Eddie and Greg and Bob and Shawn (six, yes six wraith!) off down the corridors to inspect the darker recesses of her new hive...

... TP's voice echoes back up the corridors... she's singing...

TP: Well, we all just wanna be a bad a$$ queen, living in a big hive and flying 15 darts...
                          Darts!!! Do I have 15 darts??? I need 15 darts Todd!
                          Todd: You have 15 darts, my queen... your own personal 15 darts!
                          TP: where the wraith are easy and the life force cheap and we all stay skinny, cos... No! We have to eat - Shawn, I love cooking! Will you visit my hive and cook with me now and then, Babe?
                          Oh! Boris! I must visit Boris's hive and formally invite him to come and see my hive!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gawain and SW return from the tatoo inspection to find everyone gone!!

They share a recliner and wait for everyone to return!!
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: *returns with her six lovely wraith lads in tow...*
                              Steve: As your Personal Advisor I shoudl point out that you also have a whole crew complement of faced wraith as well as a small army of drones...
                              TP: I do? ... gads! Eddie, we're gonna need more recliners!
                              sigpic

Comment

Shawn: Do all the Wraith on your hive like ordinary food? If so, I'm sure Erik and Archimedes will create and install a matter converter. It's going to take a while to train some of your crew to be competent cooks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X