Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Cat and Jareth taake each a piece of cake*

Jareth: Yummy, thanks TP.
    Cat: Rhys, is this the wraith wiskey or the other?
    sigpic

Comment

**Erik returns with a square package which he gives to TP.**

Erik: This is to remind you of when we did the ventilation checks at your office.

**It's a framed photograph.**

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

*Rhys is pouring himself the second portion of whisky, even more generous than the first one*

DS: Is that whisky for humans or for Wraith?

Rhys: *hic* Wraith I s'ppose *hic* W-hait a second... Why am I holding *hic* two glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Mar: Eddie is still makin' manuals?! *looks at Kenny and blows kisses at him*

Kenny:
          Aurora: Believe me Kenny a little romance goes a long way, you should treat Mar to a night of pampering, it makes for a happy Wraith and a happy Worshipper

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            Eddie: lt's a tough job, baby, but someone has to do it!!

SW:
            Mar: *whispers to Eddie* Do you sell them, or give them away to friends for free? Or are they only circulated on the CO hive?

Kenny: *raises "eyebrows" at Mar* I'm not even going to ask...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
              Aurora: Believe me Kenny a little romance goes a long way, you should treat Mar to a night of pampering, it makes for a happy Wraith and a happy Worshipper
              Kenny: You're right. I may have something planned for her tomorrow then. She'll have a day full of pampering.

Mar: I can't wait!
              sigpic

Comment

Eddie presents TP with a new manual. The utlimate level!! (It goes with the ipod full of music!)

Todd presents TP with a chip to insert under her skin so he'll always be able to find her. No one can ever steal her away!! He also gives her glittering single star crown/headband and a matching necklace.

SW gives TP a new set of goth clothes (purple and black) all in leather, a gift certificate to have her hair and nails done, brand new plushies of all her boys, and a whip and chair and handucffs for when Eddie gets to be too much.
                TP: *immediately starts putting all the clothes and jewellery on - along with all the other gorgeous gifts she's received tonight*
                Steve: Baby, you;re starting to look like a shop manniquin there, let me take some of this to our rooms and put it away nice and safe for you *Takes all TP's lovely gifts* Em... Eddie, you'll need to help me with the chair and... stuff!
                Eddie: Play your cars right, Bro and I might let ya borrow it now and then!

TP: So, Todd... em, will this thing hurt...?
                Todd: *swiftly nicks TP's neck with his talon and slips the chip under, then kisses it and heals it instantly* All done, baby!
                TP: Oh! Oh, alright then... And what if I need to find you?
                Todd: The chip will send a signal to me and I;ll come get you, Snuggle Bunny
                TP: Oh well, that's alright then! *snuggles Todd*
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  *Rhys is pouring himself the second portion of whisky, even more generous than the first one*

DS: Is that whisky for humans or for Wraith?

Rhys: *hic* Wraith I s'ppose *hic* W-hait a second... Why am I holding *hic* two glasses?
                  Michael: Shall I ask Draygon to pick up some of Zaddik's tea on her way back here?
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: *whispers to Eddie* Do you sell them, or give them away to friends for free? Or are they only circulated on the CO hive?

Kenny: *raises "eyebrows" at Mar* I'm not even going to ask...
                    Eddie: Well, that's a special edition for TP, but here, I don't think you've done this level yet. *hands Mar a manual*
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      **Erik returns with a square package which he gives to TP.**

Erik: This is to remind you of when we did the ventilation checks at your office.

**It's a framed photograph.**

Spoiler:
                      Ooooh, Erik - how could I ever forget????? I think of you every time I get a coffee at work!!! *tackle glomps Erik*
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                        *DS chimes in* You're so absolutely right, Aurora. I've just had a wonderful night of pampering and it has certainly made my boys and me incredible happy!

Tommy: Purrrrrrrrr.

Rhys: *hic*

Comment

Kenny: You're right. I may have something planned for her tomorrow then. She'll have a day full of pampering.

Mar: I can't wait!
                          Eddie: Well, that's a special edition for TP, but here, I don't think you've done this level yet. *hands Mar a manual*
                          Aurora: Aha, all set then Kenny
                          PA: Looks like you'll both be busy tonight and tomorrow Mar

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Michael: Shall I ask Draygon to pick up some of Zaddik's tea on her way back here?
                            DS: Oh, please do that, Michael. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              *DS chimes in* You're so absolutely right, Aurora. I've just had a wonderful night of pampering and it has certainly made my boys and me incredible happy!

Tommy: Purrrrrrrrr.

Rhys: *hic*
                              Aurora: Precisely, one has to keep his worshipper happy, and one's worshipper can certainly make her master happy...purrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Ooooh, Erik - how could I ever forget????? I think of you every time I get a coffee at work!!! *tackle glomps Erik*

**Erik gives TP a big hug back. Ellia and Zaddik arrive. She gives TP a box of her biscuits and a crystal charged with happy energy. Zaddik gives her a full range of beauty products scented with a mix of several island flowers so they smell like an exotic bouquet.**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X