Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Rhys has found a barrel of whisky provided by the scottish Wraith and has poured himself a generous portion*

DS: I so do hope no one has brought a bagpipe.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
      Aurora: Oh dear, well other than the caffeine jitters is there anything that does make you go hyper? Either that or a massage with the right oils can produce a similar effect
      Kenny: Hm, I haven't thought about that. That's a good idea. *turns to Mar* What do you say Mar?

Mar: Oh, um. Well, I guess you could try that and see. Or, maybe you just need stronger coffee?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        *Rhys has found a barrel of whisky provided by the scottish Wraith and has poured himself a generous portion*

DS: I so do hope no one has brought a bagpipe.
        Yay! A Celeidh!!!

Chocolate birthday cake anyone??? *hands out big wedges of gooey choc cake*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Kenny: Hm, I haven't thought about that. That's a good idea. *turns to Mar* What do you say Mar?

Mar: Oh, um. Well, I guess you could try that and see. Or, maybe you just need stronger coffee?
          Stronger coffee is always good! Chocolate cake to go with it? *gives Kenny and Mar huge wedges of birthday cake*
          sigpic

Comment

**Boris and Ciannwn thank TP for the cake. It's delicious and they tell Shawn that. Shawn is very pleased.**
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Yay! A Celeidh!!!

Chocolate birthday cake anyone??? *hands out big wedges of gooey choc cake*
              *takes a slice while Kenny isn't looking* Thanks TP.
              sigpic

Comment

*Tommy takes a big piece of chocolate cake*

Tommy: *munch*munch*gulp* Thank you, TP!

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  Aurora: Romantic gestures can lead to other things if not merely given on special occassions. I have found dabbling in such things quite beneficial
                  Steve: Well... I suppose I could get romantic on her un-birthday days...?
                  TP: Oooh, I;ll be having a very merry un-birthday tomorrow, baby!!
                  sigpic

Comment

PA and Aurora: Mmm, thanks for the cake TP.
                    Aurora: *sends telepathic message to Shawn commending his cake*

Comment

Eddie presents TP with a new manual. The utlimate level!! (It goes with the ipod full of music!)

Todd presents TP with a chip to insert under her skin so he'll always be able to find her. No one can ever steal her away!! He also gives her glittering single star crown/headband and a matching necklace.

SW gives TP a new set of goth clothes (purple and black) all in leather, a gift certificate to have her hair and nails done, brand new plushies of all her boys, and a whip and chair and handucffs for when Eddie gets to be too much.
                      sigpic
                      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Mar: Oh, Shawn made it? *sends a thanks message to him as well* Maybe I should ask him to teach me to bake one day.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Michael takes a slice of cake*

Michael: Very nice. Good work Shawn...
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

*Tommy feeds pieces of chocolate cake to DS*

DS: Shawn, that cake is delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                              Eddie presents TP with a new manual. The utlimate level!! (It goes with the ipod full of music!)
                              Mar: Eddie is still makin' manuals?! *looks at Kenny and blows kisses at him*

Kenny:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                                Mar: Eddie is still makin' manuals?! *looks at Kenny and blows kisses at him*

Kenny:
                                Eddie: lt's a tough job, baby, but someone has to do it!!

SW:
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X