Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Soft white or granary bread???????? LOL!!!!!!
    Hard, muscular green!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      Hard, muscular green!
      ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Mouldy bread then?????????
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Mouldy bread then?????????
        Definately NOT moldy!! It's like green beer!! Maybe it's an Irish bread!!
        sigpic

Comment

Definately NOT moldy!! It's like green beer!! Maybe it's an Irish bread!!
          Todd is laughing so much he's rolling around and holding his stomach here! I may just have to do CPR soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Todd is laughing so much he's rolling around and holding his stomach here! I may just have to do CPR soon!
            LMAO!! Now who's looking for any excuse!!
            sigpic

Comment

*Message for Todd's Pet from Boris's Hive*

Shawn: I'm sorry I missed you again. I was at a board meeting on Kenny's Hive. We were discussing the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Hugs and kisses from me.

*Message for Todd's Pet coming from what sounds like the tavern at the Pirate Camp. It's very noisy because some of the Scottish Wraith are challenging each other to a friendly brawl, several girls are giggling (probably nymphs and dryads) a piper is playing the pipes in the background and Gordon is singing Da diddley qa qa somewhere in the foreground*

Boris: I'm sorry I missed your visit. Your drinking practise is going very well. Perhaps it would be better if ...

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa,

Boris: Shut up, Gordon. As I was saying, perhaps it would be better if we had the competition the weekend after your birthday weekend. Whatever Steve's planning as a surprise could mean there's not enough time for an extended drinking session.
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO!! Now who's looking for any excuse!!
                I don't need any excuses to snog Todd!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  *Message for Todd's Pet from Boris's Hive*

Shawn: I'm sorry I missed you again. I was at a board meeting on Kenny's Hive. We were discussing the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Hugs and kisses from me.

*Message for Todd's Pet coming from what sounds like the tavern at the Pirate Camp. It's very noisy because some of the Scottish Wraith are challenging each other to a friendly brawl, several girls are giggling (probably nymphs and dryads) a piper is playing the pipes in the background and Gordon is singing Da diddley qa qa somewhere in the foreground*

Boris: I'm sorry I missed your visit. Your drinking practise is going very well. Perhaps it would be better if ...

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa,

Boris: Shut up, Gordon. As I was saying, perhaps it would be better if we had the competition the weekend after your birthday weekend. Whatever Steve's planning as a surprise could mean there's not enough time for an extended drinking session.
                  TP: Later, Shawn - I;m busy snogging Todd here!!!!!

Todd: Boris, she'll drink you under the table, pal!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

*Creshen has dropped by to re-introduce himself to all here! Tilts head at TP's gushing about "drinking someone under the table"He still has a lot to learn about human behaviour!! Bows to all in the room...after seeing the other Elder Wraith present! He then bids his leave to go check up on the others he is seeking!*
                    WE HAVE ARRIVED...PREPARE YOURSELVES,HUMANS!

Comment

*Michael and Draygon wander in. No one's there, so they snuggle in one of the recliners and wait for more people to come.*
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

*TP rushes in from having been snuggling Shawn*
                        *Glomps Dray and Michael in passing*
                        Sorry, Todd just called me home, must go see him first and make sure he knows I came straight home as soon as he called me!
                        sigpic

Comment

*TP rushes in from having been snuggling Shawn*
                          *Glomps Dray and Michael in passing*
                          Sorry, Todd just called me home, must go see him first and make sure he knows I came straight home as soon as he called me!
                          *glomps TP back*
                          I'm sure Todd will be very pleased to have you back. You are quite devoted to him. Michael keeps keeps hinting that he's going to give me my special gift (finally)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            *glomps TP back*
                            I'm sure Todd will be very pleased to have you back. You are quite devoted to him. Michael keeps keeps hinting that he's going to give me my special gift (finally)
                            Yay! Do you know what it is yet?

I'm getting quite excited - Steve is hinting that he's got a surprise for my Birthday!
                            sigpic

Comment

SW, Steve, and Eddie stroll in and go up to the bar. SW glomps Draygon and MIchael
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! Do you know what it is yet?

I'm getting quite excited - Steve is hinting that he's got a surprise for my Birthday!
                                Not yet. He says he'll give it to me soon though

SW, Steve, and Eddie stroll in and go up to the bar. SW glomps Draygon and MIchael
                                *glomps SW, Stee and Eddie back*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X