X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoth? Stage 2

JM said on his blog last night

Spoiler:
    JM: Will Waring is directing Brian J. Smith (Lt. Scott) and Justin Louis (Col. Young) over on Stage 2 (set codename: Hoth).

I am thinking this will be for the episode water.

Also over the past few days, there have been several refrences throught twitter and JM's blog suggesting Brain and Justin have been busy and that they are sharing scenes(such as david complimenting brian and justin, not anyone else, being hard workers). Possibly, they both get stranded somewhere, mabye on some planet(mabye even some ocean planet, hence the name water). And andy, would have been directing second unit on the destiny, probably some quick shots of the destiny crew trying to locate scott and young. So what do you guys think?
    sigpic

If the codename is "Hoth", then it's not a water planet. It would make sense to be an ice/snow planet. You know...like Hoth. It would also make for a better story. They need water, but they only find it in frozen form.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      If the codename is "Hoth", then it's not a water planet. It would make sense to be an ice/snow planet. You know...like Hoth. It would also make for a better story. They need water, but they only find it in frozen form.
      I don't see the difficulty of the theory pans out. Its not that difficult to melt water.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        JM said on his blog last night

Spoiler:
        JM: Will Waring is directing Brian J. Smith (Lt. Scott) and Justin Louis (Col. Young) over on Stage 2 (set codename: Hoth).

I am thinking this will be for the episode water.

Also over the past few days, there have been several refrences throught twitter and JM's blog suggesting Brain and Justin have been busy and that they are sharing scenes(such as david complimenting brian and justin, not anyone else, being hard workers). Possibly, they both get stranded somewhere, mabye on some planet(mabye even some ocean planet, hence the name water). And andy, would have been directing second unit on the destiny, probably some quick shots of the destiny crew trying to locate scott and young. So what do you guys think?
        I actually think you may be on to something, and I was wondering the same thing. However, Brian also mentioned being "really sweaty" in his past Twitter posts. Maybe that's him trying not to give anything away, and it really means "really wet" ?

In any case, I'm almost certain that the scene involves Scott and Young off by themselves (likely trapped somewhere). I think it'll be a few really good scenes, especially if David Blue's comments are anything to go off of, haha.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Ya at first i thought it was brian being nice to his fellow cast members, but now that all the clues have been posted, i started to put them together.
          sigpic

Comment

yea good point. Still i think it will involve scott and young trapped somewhere
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I don't see the difficulty of the theory pans out. Its not that difficult to melt water.
              Melting water would indeed prove a bit difficult...
              But you're right, melting ice wouldn't be difficult in theory, but I'm sure they could come up with something. The Destiny's "ice-to-water" machine is broken, whereas its "giant hose, used to scoop up water from lakes" works just fine. They can only carry one bucket at a time.

Comment

Melting water would indeed prove a bit difficult...
                But you're right, melting ice wouldn't be difficult in theory, but I'm sure they could come up with something. The Destiny's "ice-to-water" machine is broken, whereas its "giant hose, used to scoop up water from lakes" works just fine. They can only carry one bucket at a time.
                Whoa...haha. That actually makes sense. Like you said, perhaps they find an ice planet for a water source, but then Scott and Young get trapped somehow? That'd be pretty cool. Wonder how it'd pan out.
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

BSG had an episode like that in its first season. Just saying.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                    Because BSG is the 1st show to have an ice planet
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

BSG had an episode with two characters stuck on an ice world? Must've missed that one. Though, there was an SG-1 episode like that. Turns out they were on Earth all along! Who'da thunk it?

Comment

So did SG-1.

Comment

When did BSG have people stranded on an ice planet?

I really liked that SG-1 episode that everyone has mentioned though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            So did SG-1.
                            OMGZ BSG totally copied SG1 LOL!!1

Comment

BSG had an episode with two characters stuck on an ice world? Must've missed that one. Though, there was an SG-1 episode like that. Turns out they were on Earth all along! Who'da thunk it?
                              The Gun on Ice Planet Zero, though I believe more than two characters ended up on the ice planet, but the same applies to Star Wars V, and yet they are calling the episode Hoth.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              OMGZ BSG totally copied SG1 LOL!!1
                              Obviously not. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the ep I mentioned aired before The Empire Strikes Back.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X