Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Thanks for pointing it out. I pasted it into a web page but it needed formatting. I then forgot about it. I've now got a better system where everything goes into various folders on google documents.so I can keep track of things more easily.

Thank you *hug*

Yes please because I'm trying to get all the mini fics together. Could you give them titles if they don't have them already. Also, a line or two of story description would be helpful because my brain is nearly dead.
    No problem, will do - it'll take a while to dig them out of storage, so that should give your poor mind a rest! I wouldn't want to annoy Boris after all!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Boris is threatening me with a cup of coco at the moment so I'd better take a break from updating the website.

I've asked if anyone has a pic of Astor in the WDC but I can ask it here too -

Does anyone have a pic of Astor?
      sigpic

Comment

Namaiiset doesn't have one? (A pic)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Namaiiset doesn't have one? (A pic)
          It's really tiny compared to the others.

I'm hoping someone's got a better one. Hunting for pics on screen cap sites is really exhausting for me because I find it hard to make anything out from thumbnails.
          sigpic

Comment

I this good? I hope it will help. Never mind if I'm too late.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...hehive401.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...hehive403.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...hehive394.html
            sigpic

Comment

CHARACTER USER NOTE: Todd'sPet has permission to RP Craig when he's with her.
              I've wierdly found it difficult with having both Craig and Aurora around, with them being so different (thankfully TP has really helped me understand this). Since Craig's a bit of a wanderer and has also somehow turned into a hopeless flirt (!) and was admiring TP's four poster on her hive he will be visiting her for naughty nights in and games of hide and seek (and whatever else they may get up to ). He'll come back to me for respite and pampering, but will go to TP whenever he likes or whenever she has need of his services

Comment

Yep, that's Astor! I;d forgotten how pretty he is...
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's Astor alright, suitably creepy

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...hehive436.html

I like this one of Eddie as well. He looks very "wild" and creepy also in this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

I this good? I hope it will help. Never mind if I'm too late.
                      *Hugs* Thanks. You've saved me a lot of tiring searching. I've got the other Eddie pic too because I'm making a separate album for more Wraith pics just so we can drool over them.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* You're welcome. Glad I could help.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                          CHARACTER USER NOTE: Todd'sPet has permission to RP Craig when he's with her.
                          I've updated the Character Owners Guide.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            Yep, that's Astor alright, suitably creepy
                            Creepy? You mean pretty, surely????
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...hehive436.html

I like this one of Eddie as well. He looks very "wild" and creepy also in this one.
                              Ha! What wimps! That's Eddie's come-and-play-with-me expression!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Ha! What wimps! That's Eddie's come-and-play-with-me expression!!!!
                                You must be very brave then, I would have been scared and stayed frozen in place after seeing him give me that expression!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X