Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Great fics, guys!
    Here's the next one from TP's Hive... Ciannwn might have an inkling of where this one will be going!

Spoiler:
    The Alliance (Part 1)

TP looks at the three of them sprawled out all over her bed… how could three huge dreadlocked wraith look so damned cute, she wonders.
    Greg is curled up in a foetal position, his knees overhanging the edge of the bed and his dreads flung over his face, but she knows without seeing it that he’s smiling in his sleep.
    Bob lies sideways across the bottom, one arm twisted up one of the posts, the other flung over his head, both head and arm hanging in midair off the edge of the bed, his dreadlocks brushing the floor beneath him.
    Eddie, being Eddie, takes up three-quarters of the bed, lying spread-eagled on his back. Even in his sleep he’s flexing his feeding hand and muttering in that sleazily sexy way that only Eddie can do.

TP sighs softly. They merely serve to remind her of how different the wraith crew of her own hive are, the ones who have had virtually no interaction with humans other than as food. She wonders how her boys manage to make the distinction between humans for food and humans for play. Then she remembers a conversation she had with Todd a long time ago about humans and their food animals versus their domestic pets. She remembers how she had bridled at the thought of Todd viewing her the way she would a dog, albeit a much loved one.
    But now she knows how very much more complicated relationships between wraith and human can be.

In the hush of early morning even the quiet swish of her room door opening sounds loud. TP looks back toward her bedroom, but sees through the doorway that all three are still sleeping soundly. She slips out quickly and silently pads barefoot down the corridor, heading for the turbo lift to the lower deck. As the lift descends she knows it’s not just the rapid downward motion that’s responsible for the disconcerting sensation in her stomach. The door swishes open with a sigh and her heart is hammering in her own ears as she steps out into the corridor of a fully wraith hive, un-modified by any human touch.

She jumps at the sound of a voice to her right. “There is no need for fear, my queen, even here,” Sethiroph says, emerging from the shadows like slow-drifting smoke.
    TP squares her shoulders and composes her features as she turns to face him. “I am not afraid.” She says sternly.
    “Of course not. My apologies,” Sethiroph says with a wry grin. “It is done?”
    “Not yet,” TP replies, “But I have spoken with Queen Ellia. It will be done soon.”
    “Good.”

TP senses the meeting is over but Sethiroph remains as if he is waiting for something. Suddenly dawning on her, TP says, “You may go.”
    Immediately he turns on his heel and walks briskly down the corridor. She stands and watches him until she can no longer distinguish his form in the dim light, then looks all around her before almost leaping back into the turbo lift. When the door closes she sighs, realising she had been holding her breath all that time. She has to stop herself from sliding down the wall to her knees in sheer relief.
    She wonders if she’ll ever get used to going down to the lower deck and if she’ll ever stop feeling like a lamb in a lion’s den when she does.
    Love the fic TP

Comment

I'm going out for a while now. Hopefully be back about 9pm GMT
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

going to sleep, thanks Dray for your help

Comment

Website Update

I've got most of the mini fics up now. Some of them lack descriptions while others could be out of chronological order but people can still enjoy stories which got buried in the AWTT months ago.

Mini Fics Index 1

Mini Fics Index 2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Website Update

I've got most of the mini fics up now. Some of them lack descriptions while others could be out of chronological order but people can still enjoy stories which got buried in the AWTT months ago.

Mini Fics Index 1

Mini Fics Index 2
            Thank you Ciannwn, now I can catch up on all the ones I missed

Comment

Has everyone seen this page on the WWA website -

SGA Characters In The Game World

THREAD INDEX

Slideshows Of SGA Characters On The WWA Website

These slideshows include -

a: All SGA male Wraith we have found and named. They are grouped according to where they live in the game world

b: All non-Wraith SGA characters who have appeared or been mentioned as having done something significant in the game world.

c: All Wraith Queens, including those who have yet to appear in the game world.
              sigpic

Comment

Has everyone seen this page on the WWA website -

SGA Characters In The Game World

THREAD INDEX

Slideshows Of SGA Characters On The WWA Website

These slideshows include -

a: All SGA male Wraith we have found and named. They are grouped according to where they live in the game world

b: All non-Wraith SGA characters who have appeared or been mentioned as having done something significant in the game world.

c: All Wraith Queens, including those who have yet to appear in the game world.
                Hi I saw them a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure if the one you have as Astor is actually Eddie? He's different from the pic on Namaiset's (sp?) journal

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  Hi I saw them a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure if the one you have as Astor is actually Eddie? He's different from the pic on Namaiset's (sp?) journal
                  Does Eddie have a tattoo on his face? This is a bigger pic of the one I have for Astor in the album itself.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ciannwn/...03164143114210
                  sigpic

Comment

I was trying to find a better pic of Astor by searching the AWTT and found this post -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7884

Originally Posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                    Rocky, Astor and Edward are all the same wraith, same tattoo. There's a scene with his jacket off, but I'm pretty sure it's the same wraith, same too.

The reply from naamiaiset -

it isn't the same wraith. their clothes, hair and voices are all different. at first, I thought there were only two... it is kind of hard to tell.
                    sigpic

Comment

Guides updates

Cadaveria has been changed to arelyss in the Character Guide and Character Owners Guide.

arelyss is Cadaveria's new user name.
                      sigpic

Comment

Website Update

Mini Fics Index 1

Mini Fics Index 2
                        You need to add "When TP Met Sethiroph" to the TP's HIve index.

I have several minifics that go way back - Kenny's coffee stuff - do you want these too?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Does Eddie have a tattoo on his face? This is a bigger pic of the one I have for Astor in the album itself.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ciannwn/...03164143114210
                          That pic is DEFINITELY Eddie, because Eddie wears his dreadlocks tied in a loose reef knot at the nape of his neck, Astor's dreads are worn loose.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

That pic is DEFINITELY Eddie, because Eddie wears his dreadlocks tied in a loose reef knot at the nape of his neck, Astor's dreads are worn loose.
                            Yes, Astor and Rocky look a lot alike, I watched that ep a couple of nights ago. Both have veeery similar tattoos but one has a single 'beard' and the other has two strands on either side of his chin. I think Astor is the one with the single and Rocky the one with two going by the pics on Nam's journal. Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to move that one.

I've now got to find a pic of Astor.
                              sigpic

Comment

You need to add "When TP Met Sethiroph" to the TP's HIve index.
                                Thanks for pointing it out. I pasted it into a web page but it needed formatting. I then forgot about it. I've now got a better system where everything goes into various folders on google documents.so I can keep track of things more easily.

I have several minifics that go way back - Kenny's coffee stuff - do you want these too?
                                Yes please because I'm trying to get all the mini fics together. Could you give them titles if they don't have them already. Also, a line or two of story description would be helpful because my brain is nearly dead.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X