Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Here is a pic of Jimmy at an Uberwald Castle on TPD-123

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Here are all the pics of Jimmy's visit to Überwald on TPD-123. It's his favourite place in the Pegasus galaxy because it has real vampires.

Jimmy Goes To Überwald
    ROTFLMAO!

Überwald suits Jimmy so well!

Comment

By the way: Here is the WWA siggie in case anyone wants to put it in their siggie rotation:

Sorry, should've offered it much sooner.

Comment

*snurches* Thank you. *glomp*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Überwald suits Jimmy so well!
          I had great fun doing that page.
          sigpic

Comment

A quick note to say I will not be available tonight as I'm doing RL stuff. A 50th party, in the Irish quarter, so not expecting too much coherence or coordination as a result of it. Let's hope the craic is good.
            sigpic

Comment

I need to go lurking in the corners for some time, little one is a bit cranky because his midday nap didn't meet his expectations.

Sorry if my posting will be a bit erratic today.

Comment

Just let everyone know that my birthday mini fic has now been posted in the Chill-out Hive.

I'll be around for the next couple of hours, then I;m going out for tea and should be back in fine fettle for a party by 8pm GMT!!!

Hope to see you all there! *big hugs*
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Since it's weekend I should be able to stay online a bit longer today.

I'm already dressed in my party outfit.
                  The boys seem to like it.

Tommy:

Comment

Going out for my birthday tea now in RL, so will be away fro a wee while - should be back about 8PM GMT- ready to party!!!! TTYL
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I hope you're having a great time, TP! See you later! *big birthday hug*

Comment

Will be offline most of this afternoon and tonight. I didn't add a new post to the event because it's "too soon." But when i return later, i will advance the event accordingly based on what was presented thus far.

So far, how do you guys think this is working out? Obviously due to real life circumstance, i haven't been able to advance the story as fast as i'd ideally like to, but if the in-game time system is working out well for everyone, i don't think that's an overly huge issue.

Comment

Off to dinner, be back soon
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                            Will be offline most of this afternoon and tonight. I didn't add a new post to the event because it's "too soon." But when i return later, i will advance the event accordingly based on what was presented thus far.

So far, how do you guys think this is working out? Obviously due to real life circumstance, i haven't been able to advance the story as fast as i'd ideally like to, but if the in-game time system is working out well for everyone, i don't think that's an overly huge issue.
                            It's not as spontaneous as some previous parties on the thunk threads because every player has to "get into the right mood" again and again each time anew but considering all circumstances it it works out well so far IMO. Seeing the RL time zone issue we're doing just fine with it. Everyone who gets online can add a post whenever they feel like it.

Plus it's fun!

Comment

Im going to lurk for a bit.

Comment

We have another Wraith. This one is from The Seige Part 3. He needs a name. EDIT - Draco-Stellaris suggested Alec so meet Alec everyone.

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by ciannwn; 15 May 2009, 10:45 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X