Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Sounds great, thanks for all your hard work Ciannwn. As to the number of RPers I'm sure word will spread eventually. The Hive 95 stuff is really beyond my brain-fog capabilites, but I will try to get back on the other threads asap. My brother's had food poisoning so I've had to help look after him - he's 19 and a big baby when he's poorly
    Sorry to hear about your brother.

I've managed to add a couple more things to the transport guide. We've got a dual control two seater Dart as well as the Jumper.

I've also added this to the Guides index post -

Note: Individual players are credited for their original ideas wherever possible.- a name after an entry in any of the guides means that this was the invention of the person concerned. If no name is given it means that entry refers to something which was developed by a number of players adding details over the course of the game.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

I've managed to add a couple more things to the transport guide. We've got a dual control two seater Dart as well as the Jumper.

Note: Individual players are credited for their original ideas wherever possible.- a name after an entry in any of the guides means that this was the invention of the person concerned. If no name is given it means that entry refers to something which was developed by a number of players adding details over the course of the game.
      I've just been reading through some of the updated game guide, looks great. I like that you've credited those who have individually come up with something. And a two-seater dart would definitely come in handy!

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        I like that you've credited those who have individually come up with something.
        I've done my best so I hope I haven't missed anyone out.
        sigpic

Comment

I've done my best so I hope I haven't missed anyone out.
          Well when they see this I'm sure they'd let you know if you have. It's amazing how you keep track of everything! BTW tried to green you but wasn't allowed *grr!* so I'll send Mental Green instead

Comment

Sorry to be dense... is this on your website, Ciannwn or is it way back on this thread... or on another thread?

If you're looking for artwork etc feel free to use any of the ones I posted... I could also give you links to 2 or 3 fanfics which were about the AWTT if you want to use them.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Sorry to be dense... is this on your website, Ciannwn or is it way back on this thread... or on another thread?
              Yes, this is the one on we were doing things on before I put anything up in the Role Playing Forum.

If you're looking for artwork etc feel free to use any of the ones I posted...
              Thank you. I've got the ones of Boris and Shawn but I'm not sure where the others are at the moment. Those thunk threads are difficult to hunt through without knowing the right keywords.

I'm still trying to find a way of displaying artwork/images nicely on a page at the moment. I'll just have to use the image titles as links if I can't figure it out.

I could also give you links to 2 or 3 fanfics which were about the AWTT if you want to use them.
              Yes please if they aren't mini fics which were posted in the thunk threads. I think I've got all those. One the other hand, I might have missed some.
              sigpic

Comment

I have to go for a couple of hours. Maybe until 5:00 EST or sooner.
                sigpic

Comment

Have to eat. Will be back in about 30 minutes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, this is the one on we were doing things on before I put anything up in the Role Playing Forum.

Thank you. I've got the ones of Boris and Shawn but I'm not sure where the others are at the moment. Those thunk threads are difficult to hunt through without knowing the right keywords.

I'm still trying to find a way of displaying artwork/images nicely on a page at the moment. I'll just have to use the image titles as links if I can't figure it out.

Yes please if they aren't mini fics which were posted in the thunk threads. I think I've got all those. One the other hand, I might have missed some.

I can post you links to my photobucket account - or just go into photobucket, find ToddsPet and subscribe, then you can access anything in my photos and drawings.

I can PM you the stories, if you like, or is there a link to somewhere I can post them, to save you some time (likewise with pics)?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I can post you links to my photobucket account - or just go into photobucket, find ToddsPet and subscribe, then you can access anything in my photos and drawings.
                      You could post the pics in this thread because it's for game related artwork and fiction too. I think you can put as many pics in a post as you like as long as each pic is in spoiler tags.

I can PM you the stories, if you like, or is there a link to somewhere I can post them, to save you some time (likewise with pics)?
                      Make another post or two in this thread with the stories. Again, it would be best if each story went into spoiler tags.

Some people might have missed them if they were in the thunk threads and nobody will have seen them for ages because things get well and truly buried in those threads.
                      sigpic

Comment

You could post the pics in this thread because it's for game related artwork and fiction too. I think you can put as many pics in a post as you like as long as each pic is in spoiler tags.

Make another post or two in this thread with the stories. Again, it would be best if each story went into spoiler tags.

Some people might have missed them if they were in the thunk threads and nobody will have seen them for ages because things get well and truly buried in those threads.
                        And for those of us who haven't been members long we might not have seen them at all!

Comment

For the attention of Draygon and Draco- Stellaris.

Can I raid your WWA albums now? I think I've found a way of arranging things for pics which illustrate scenes so I'd like to make a proper web page for them now.

For the attention of everyone else.

Is there anyone else with game related artwork who would like to see it on the WWA website?
                          sigpic

Comment

For the attention of Draygon and Draco- Stellaris.

Can I raid your WWA albums now? I think I've found a way of arranging things for pics which illustrate scenes so I'd like to make a proper web page for them now.
                            It will probably be better if you take the pics I already uploaded on the homepage, the GW albums tend to pixelise the pictures too much because of the 600 pixel limit in width.

The ones on the homepage have a higher resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              It will probably be better if you take the pics I already uploaded on the homepage, the GW albums tend to pixelise the pictures too much because of the 600 pixel limit in width.

I must admit that the pics on GW aren't always the better quality ones, especially for art.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Thanks. As soon as I've got a few pics on the page I'm making I'll put the link up so people can have a look. It will probably be tomorrow now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X