Sanctuary FINALLY airs in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary FINALLY airs in Australia

Hang in there Aussies, for those who have Foxtel or Austar's SciFi channel, Sanctuary will be premiering late May on a Thursday night (yes they're starting from season one)

Better late than never!

FINALLY! lol we're so far behind on EVERYTHING

i hope we get it in high def!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Excellent - about time we got something while still relatively new rather than two years behind!

Comment

Thursday May 28th at 8.30pm on the Sci-Fi channel.............Whoooo....Hooooo.......

Pity I don't have the sci-fi channel............Boooo....Hoooooo....
        CARTER:
        You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

that's great that australia is finally getting sanctuary... i dont have pay tv, but i do have the next best thing... a friend who does...

and although ive seen all of s1, thanks to my friend, i still cant wait to get it on dvd to add to my collection... i also cant wait for s2 to come out so he can start sending me those...
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            Hang in there Aussies, for those who have Foxtel or Austar's SciFi channel, Sanctuary will be premiering late May on a Thursday night (yes they're starting from season one)

Better late than never!
            And for those of you that don't get the SciFi Channel there's Spectrum, SciFi Channel Australia's website that will have the episodes online from Friday 29th May. Currently there is a 30 second advert for the show up on the site.
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              And for those of you that don't get the SciFi Channel there's Spectrum, SciFi Channel Australia's website that will have the episodes online from Friday 29th May. Currently there is a 30 second advert for the show up on the site.
              Thanks for this link.......I never new about this site.......I don't have foxtel and my friend who does.......doesn't have scifi

This next question might sound a little nieve.......but does it cost anything to download or watch from this site.........and how much space do I need.........?¿
              CARTER:

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Comment

well i didnt get to watch it tonight but i recorded it on foxtel so ill be watching it on the w/e! woo hoo finally
                sigpic

Comment

Apparently there was a very cute ad from Amanda and Robin. Anyone record it?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN View Post
                    Thanks for this link.......I never new about this site.......I don't have foxtel and my friend who does.......doesn't have scifi

This next question might sound a little nieve.......but does it cost anything to download or watch from this site.........and how much space do I need.........?¿
                    No, it doesn't cost anything. However as I already have seen the series I haven't actually investigated how big the files are. I just checked the site now and Sanctuary for All parts 1 & 2 are up and available for streaming.
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      No, it doesn't cost anything. However as I already have seen the series I haven't actually investigated how big the files are. I just checked the site now and Sanctuary for All parts 1 & 2 are up and available for streaming.
                      Thankyou once again.......I've just finished watching the episodes........fantastic.........I hope that Spectrum will stream all the episodes..........and soon.........

Thankfully my father has cable broadband.......so the stream is instant..........just as if it was coming through the TV.......but you can pause and rewind instantly............so cool........
                      CARTER:

Comment

Wasn't the aussie add great? Very cute indeed... they ran both ep 1 and 2 on Thursday night which was good Can't wait for the rest of the season!

Comment

dont suppose there is someone who could tape the ad and upload it for those of us who dont have pay tv??? id love to see it
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The Sanctuary ad from SCI FI Australia is online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9yfH63oM3Q

Comment

thank you thank you! so cute and funny

Comment

Working...
                              X