This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA on DVD

Does anyone know when all 5 seasons of SGA will finally be available on DVD? I didn't really always have the time to watch the show much after the first 2 or 3 seasons because I work almost full time and am also going to University for my Bachelor's. The best hope I have is the same thing I did with SG1, watch them on DVD when I get the chance in my own schedule. Does anyone know how a girl can a hold of SGA 1-5?
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

I have heard nothing about all 5 seasons being sold together like SG1. So currently you will have to buy each season separately. I buy my DVDs from Best Buy
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

So far, there have not been any plans announced for a boxset of Seasons 1-5. If there would be one, I wouldn't expect it for at least a year because everyone will want to make money on the Season 5 DVD set being released on 6/30/09. I can see them waiting a while because they want to get people that already have seasons 1-5 on DVD to also buy the box set.

I would check in to buying them separately. Every so often, they go on sale on Amazon and I expect all the Stargate seasons to be on sale around the time of the Season 5 release on 6/30/09.

Comment

Thanks for info guys. I will look for Season 5 to come out, probably around 6/30, buy the separate seasons, then watch them that way.
        StarshineRoxie
        sigpic

Comment

Do you have an FYE near you. You can buy them for cheap there, that's where i bought all my Stargate DVDs.
          Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

the one of SG1 came out i think 1 year after the show was over, so just buy all of them on amazon for a reduced price.

sigpic
            Sig made by squirrely1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
            *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Thanks for the advice all. And to all a good night.
              StarshineRoxie
              sigpic

Comment

in australia we've got a boxed set of atlantis seasons 1-4

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Produ..._(JB_EXCLUSIVE)

hopefully they'll bring out 1-5 when they release the separate season itself
                "i'm not doctor weir"

yeah, damn straight.

Comment

Originally posted by face of jase. View Post
                  in australia we've got a boxed set of atlantis seasons 1-4

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Produ..._(JB_EXCLUSIVE)

hopefully they'll bring out 1-5 when they release the separate season itself
                  Thanks for the information. Probably never would've known otherwise. The U.S. is great at advertising their own products, but not so much for other nations which can be a downside if you're an American who doesn't always want whatever the media pushes.
                  StarshineRoxie
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                    Thanks for info guys. I will look for Season 5 to come out, probably around 6/30, buy the separate seasons, then watch them that way.
                    I don't want to wait intill 6/30 for season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                      there also hulu.com the past season may be available like sg1 is currently

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
                        I don't want to wait intill 6/30 for season 5.
                        Neither do I.

Originally posted by Ishay View Post
                        there also hulu.com the past season may be available like sg1 is currently
                        Thanks for the tip. I will try it.
                        StarshineRoxie
                        sigpic

Comment

Someone answered my question.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=66176
                          StarshineRoxie
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X