Sanctuary Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Diary

Ok I started this topic in the spoiler thread but...because its off topic and because some might not see it I decided to start a new thread.

Its not much actually, all I said was something like:

Wouldnt it be could if the official page had like a diary, I mean they have the blog but they dont update much and since the show is mostly green screen I thought they could like post pics and maybe videos of what goes on. Once a week (one for each ep)?

What do you ppl think?

It wouldnt be spoiler if for exemple they posted a pic of Helen and Henry with a green screen behind. I mean none of us would go: OMG! In the 2nd season At and Ryan will share a scene LOL

Also maybe have more then one person right in the blog so we could get different perspectives.
    I know most are probably really busy but seriously it can be done at home LOL

Originally posted by kes
    Ok I started this topic in the spoiler thread but...because its off topic and because some might not see it I decided to start a new thread.

Its not much actually, all I said was something like:

Wouldnt it be could if the official page had like a diary, I mean they have the blog but they dont update much and since the show is mostly green screen I thought they could like post pics and maybe videos of what goes on. Once a week (one for each ep)?

What do you ppl think?

It wouldnt be spoiler if for exemple they posted a pic of Helen and Henry with a green screen behind. I mean none of us would go: OMG! In the 2nd season At and Ryan will share a scene LOL

Also maybe have more then one person right in the blog so we could get different perspectives.
    I know most are probably really busy but seriously it can be done at home LOL
    That's a great idea kes plus with the show being all green screen having pic's of the charaters gives nothing away
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
    X