Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll- Who from Stargate would you love to see guest star on Sanctuary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll- Who from Stargate would you love to see guest star on Sanctuary?

It's simple really, who from Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis would you love most to see guest star on Sanctuary in season 2 or in the near future, and why? I'll list my top 12 choices, but you can name who ever you'd like.

Richard Dean Anderson?

Michael Shanks?

Christopher Judge?

Corin Nemec?

Ben Browder?

Claudia Black?

Beau Bridges?

Joe Flanigan?

David Hewlett?

Rachel Luttrell?

Paul McGillion?

Jewel Staite?
    Richard Dean Anderson
    19.35%
    Michael Shanks
    11.72%
    Christopher Judge
    10.63%
    Corin Nemec
    4.09%
    Ben Browder
    6.81%
    Claudia Black
    9.54%
    Beau Bridges
    2.18%
    Joe Flanigan
    7.90%
    David Hewlett
    11.17%
    Rachel Luttrell
    5.45%
    Paul McGillion
    4.90%
    Jewel Staite
    5.72%
    Other ( please state the name(s) )
    0.54%
    Last edited by Rocky89; 14 April 2009, 09:31 AM.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Richard Dean Anderson?
    I was going to ask Amanda when we'd see RDA on Sanctuary last week in Vancouver, but ran out of time before I could get to the mic

David and Paul were in the webisodes but the characters were recast when they redid some scenes for the tv production,

Comment

It's simple really, who from Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis would you love most to see guest star on Sanctuary in season 2 or in the near future, and why? I'll list my top 12 choices, but you can name who ever you'd like .

Richard Dean Anderson?

Michael Shanks?

Christopher Judge?

Corin Nemec?

Ben Browder?

Claudia Black?

Beau Bridges?

Joe Flanigan?

David Hewlett?

Rachel Luttrell?

Paul McGillion?

Jewel Staite?
      hmm... from this cast choice, i'll pick:

richard dean anderson, ben browder, beau bridges, david hewlett, rachel luttrell, and jewel staite.

out of the stargate cast, i'd choose:

carol burnett, the guy that played tomin (vala's hubby), hugh laurie... i can't think of more at this time.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Joe Flanagan. He was awesome in his appearance in "Birds of Prey", and I'd like to see him as the villain again .
        I don't think RDA would really fit in on Sanctuary. There's just something about the idea that makes me think the universe would fold in half and tear itself to pieces if it happens I don't really have an argument why, it's just how I feel.
        "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
        "Those who abandon the path are evil."
        "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

Ben Browder

I'm sure he'd have one hell of a time with anything the show threw at him, especially with the CGI.
          My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
          A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

I voted RDA but I wouldn't mind him being in everything I watch not specifically just Sanctuary...
            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

I could go for Corin, simply because his stargate time is so far removed. that being said, i also have no problem with the only crossovers being the 'minor' characters.

Let sanctuary stand on its own rather than being the 'place 'old' stargate actors go to get work'

I don't want it to be 'stargate lite'
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I could go for Corin, simply because his stargate time is so far removed. that being said, i also have no problem with the only crossovers being the 'minor' characters.

Let sanctuary stand on its own rather than being the 'place 'old' stargate actors go to get work'

I don't want it to be 'stargate lite'
                I agree.

But I would still love to see Teryl making a small appearance.
                sigpic

Comment

There was an option left off the list - NO ONE!

As much as I like them, I'd rather not have any of the main stars of Stargate appear on Sanctuary, let the show stand on it's own feet. Maybe way, way, way down the track in their 100th show they could have someone do a special appearance (or maybe not).
                  -

Comment

Hear hear!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

As much as I like them, I'd rather not have any of the main stars of Stargate appear on Sanctuary, let the show stand on it's own feet. Maybe way, way, way down the track in their 100th show they could have someone do a special appearance (or maybe not).
                      Yes, I totally agree.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it's fun to see our favorite actors do more than what we're used to! These actors are very talented and I'd love to see guest appearances from actors of all genres. I voted for Corin, mostly cuz I miss him. Others not on the list that I'd love to see: Torri Higginson, Matthew Glave (Col Emerson), Gary Jones (Walter), Rainbow Sun Franks (Ford), etc. oh David Ogden Stiers would be awesome too!(Oberoth)

I think Sanctuary is doing a wonderful job setting itself as its own entity. I will completely forget sometimes that I've seen these actors in other places. For example, Browder and Black have done such a good job setting up their new stargate characters that when a fan uses Farscape clips in a Stargate video, I will forget, get confused and wonder "wait, what the heck does Chriton have to do with Mitchell... oh yeah".
                        I don't think Sanctuary should bring in actors just to try to bring in fans of other shows, but on the other hand, I don't think they should turn down a currently-out-of-work actor just because they *were* in a recent SciFi show, especially if they're great actors!

Comment

i voted for David Hewlett and Michael Shanks
                          SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Here! Here! I agree with that, at lease for the first few seasons anyway.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

It's simple really, who from Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis would you love most to see guest star on Sanctuary in season 2 or in the near future, and why? I'll list my top 12 choices, but you can name who ever you'd like.

Richard Dean Anderson?

Michael Shanks?

Christopher Judge?

Corin Nemec?

Ben Browder?

Claudia Black?

Beau Bridges?

Joe Flanigan?

David Hewlett?

Rachel Luttrell?

Paul McGillion?

Jewel Staite?
                              Any of them would make me smile, but RDA would be very funny and good.

I'd like to see Morena Baccarin in it, but thats just me
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                              X