This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you start gating

I was just wondering how many gaters out there have actually been watching from the beginning?

I know I only started watching end of season 5 shame really

mid s1 for some reason i didnt like it at first, thank god that changed

Comment

I started watching when Children of the Gods Part 2 was on. So before I watched that episode I browsed around to watch the first. So basically, from season one
      __

__

Comment

I just watched whatever episode was on sky one didn't have a clue what went on most times not watching them in order and all..
        I ended up watching children of the Gods last

Comment

I only started watching about a year ago, and saw a bunch of disjointed reruns before I figured out the "system," and then taped the reruns so I could watch them in order. I'm all caught up except for season 6, which hasn't been shown (yet, I hope).

Comment

I watched all of Season One first-run on Showtime... then cancelled Showtime, so I didn't get to see Season Two.

The next ep I saw was a syndication-run of 2001, and boy was I confused. A friend of mine told me that night that Daniel had died, and I said, and I quote - "What, again? That boy is the Kenny of Stargate..."

The next ep I saw was Meridian in August 2003. And I've been Gating hardcore ever since.
            ~bri~

Comment

I've just bought all the boxsets instead of taping reruns my taping quality bites

Comment

Many years ago Sky 1 were promoting a new show called "Stargate SG1" and I watched out of interest. That was me hooked, and I've watched all the episodes from the very begining.
                sigpic

Comment

I started watching Stargate properly as the new Season 5 episodes were showing on Sky One, but Season 3 and season 1 were also being shown on Channel four and Sky One so I kinda watched Seasons 1,3 and 5 all muddled up
                  But at least I got to see all the eps in order starting from COTG everyday on sky one so I did catch up fairly quickly..

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I´m watching it right from the beginning. I´m sooo glad I started watching it!
                    We had this commercial about Stargate as it just got out ...it was some kind of Countdown. There was always a Commercial about it and then they would say: "Stargate - in 30 days" ...that went on and on. I think they started to do that a month before or so and every day I saw this commercial and it was SO annoying! I really couldn´t stand it... but as Children of the Gods was on then I found myself watching it. I don´t know why, considering I couldn´t stand the annoying countdown. But I actually loved the Pilot and kept watching. I´m glad I did ...it´s an incredible show! I blame our Tv channel for the annoying countdown, though.

Since then I´m a huge Fan and still can´t get enough! It´s an excellent show!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on mission *weg*

Comment

I always WANTED to watch it (I was a big fan of the movie, it was my favorite at the time, but has since been replaced with the Care Bear movie), when I heard it was going to be made, but I never had Showtime. Luckily, at the time, I house sat alot for people that did have showtime, and ended up catching Children of the Gods Pt. 2. Imagine my happiness when it came into syndication, around....I dunno, season 3 or something, and from then on I've never missed an ep.
                      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Saw the Motion picture Stargate in 1994.

I didnt see Sg1 untill 2003, But i got hooked Ive seen season 1-6.
                        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

This is one of the only shows, besides the X-Files that I've watched from the beginning.
                          "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Gotta admire the people that have been watching it straight thorugh
                            In 1994I was 6 years old and well as you can imagine it wouldn't appeal to me much. I think I watched the movie sometime back then but I really didn't understand lol I thought the Horus guards were Gods

I was in need of watching something new nothing was going on in my life so I started watching sci-fi.
                            First it was Andromeda don't know why now I don't even like it
                            Thankfully skyone put the re-runs on at 6o'clock every day so I watched from The enemy within onwards

Comment

Saw the motion picture around 1995, and then the Bill McCay novels.. Wasn't too sure about the new series but watch from the Children of the Gods movie to the end of season 4 on Showtime, moved couldn't get Showtime where I am know so watched 6 on SciFi and then finally 5 on scifi and then all the rest.
                              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Working...
                              X