This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Live Action TV Show??

Apparently George Lucas is making a live action tv show se between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope due to premiere next year...wat does everyone think.good idea...bad idea...im leaning towards bad myself at the moment.
    http://tv.ign.com/objects/824/824096.html

Lucas has been talking about a TV show since 2005, before episode 3 was released. Whether it will work, i dont know. in the past people have never really been to interested in projects about secondary/lesser known characters.

Comment

This news is 4 years old. We should talk about it in the Star Wars thread.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Yes this news is very old....

That said though, I have high hopes. The current CGI Clone Wars cartoon is just frakkin' awesome. I'm absolutely blown away at how good it is, I was expecting nothing less than garbage--especially after the crap pilot film.

So, let's hope lightning strikes twice.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

ok its old news...i know that...but its actually moving forward now with casting and all that.

Comment

'Live Action' maybe, but will be filled with CGI so will probably look like a cartoon anyway (Attack of the Clones springs to mind)

Comment

Nah, not too bothered myself. Star Wars died when the prequels came out. The Expanded Universe I have no problems with though.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I find this quite intriguing. I look forward to hearing more.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X