Farscape Re-Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Re-Watch

Yes, I do nothing but re-watch scifi shows. I realize that. Most of these shows I have not seen since they aired, and it's extremely entertaining to go back. *shrugs*

Anyway, some folks over at LJ have just started up a re-watch, so I went to iTunes and acquired season1.

OMG! I can't believe how easily I'm getting sucked in again. I mean, I've only watched the 1st episode and like John, I'm just dropped into this chaotic ship full of crazy people and have this psycho with a silly hat hunting me down.

The fixing of the DRD (not to be confused with a DHD ~ that's stargate... and they're bigger) just made me want to hug him and tell him it'll all be ok it's only going to get worse for him from here.

Anyone else re-watch Farscape recently?

im going through my first run of farscape right now

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      im going through my first run of farscape right now
      Which episode are you on and what do you think of it so far?

Comment

I started a while back and am up to S2 some time after Mind the Baby. Got interrupted and haven't watched anything recently. Once the summer reruns on telly start, I'll probably pick up watching FS again.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Finished a full rewatch a few months ago. I wish I could just pop in episodes, but I find I always need to go in order. Stargate is the only non-comedic show where I am able to pop in certain seasons without feeling the need to watch in order necessarily (though I tend to stick to eras.)

Comment

I haven't done a full re-watch in a while, but I do watch at least 3 or so episodes a week. The last one I watched was Season 2's "A Clockwork Nebari".
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
              Which episode are you on and what do you think of it so far?
              im on season 3 and just finished the Self Inflicted Wounds 2 parter...and now im sad

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
              Finished a full rewatch a few months ago. I wish I could just pop in episodes, but I find I always need to go in order. Stargate is the only non-comedic show where I am able to pop in certain seasons without feeling the need to watch in order necessarily (though I tend to stick to eras.)
              i cant just pop in episodes of any series really....i have to watch the seasons in order for almost every show..except family guy...although that has no real tie between eps so its not important.

Comment

I'm in the middle of a re-watch right now. I hadn't watched any reruns since the series finale and started up suddenly when I started buying the starburst editions off ebay about a month ago.

While you can't really "forget" a show to experience it all over again (how nice would that be), 5 years seems like it was a good stretch. There are entire episodes from season 1/2 I didn't remember much of anything about.
                Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels some urge to watch things chronologically. I have a hard time going out-of-sequence with my TV watching, especially with a show like Farscape.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels some urge to watch things chronologically. I have a hard time going out-of-sequence with my TV watching, especially with a show like Farscape.
                    Luckily, I have never had much trouble. Even with Farscape. However, I can see how some shows, especially Farscape, can be difficult to watch out of order for most people.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well I wouldn't watch a whole lot of Farscape eps out of order but there are those stand alones that I will watch on a whim if I feel like it...like Won't Get Fooled Again, Scratch n' Sniff, Revenging Angel, Crackers, etc.

Or I'll watch the two-parters and trilogies.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Luckily, I have never had much trouble. Even with Farscape. However, I can see how some shows, especially Farscape, can be difficult to watch out of order for most people.
                        For me it's not really because I can't follow them or anything, it's just a mild form of OCD or something. Sometimes I will throw in PKW, but even then I usually feel the need to watch the final episode first...and, of course, that spirals into wanting to see everything in the intro the the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                          For me it's not really because I can't follow them or anything, it's just a mild form of OCD or something. Sometimes I will throw in PKW, but even then I usually feel the need to watch the final episode first...and, of course, that spirals into wanting to see everything in the intro the the finale.
                          LMAO! I know how that can feel.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm in season 3 of my Big Huge Farscape Rewatch! I'm kinda procrastinating the next episode though, Dedalus Demands...I need to be in the right kind of mood, ya know! So much more angsty than Stargate *huggles Farscape*
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I do nothing but re-watch scifi shows. I realize that. Most of these shows I have not seen since they aired, and it's extremely entertaining to go back. *shrugs*

Anyway, some folks over at LJ have just started up a re-watch, so I went to iTunes and acquired season1.

OMG! I can't believe how easily I'm getting sucked in again. I mean, I've only watched the 1st episode and like John, I'm just dropped into this chaotic ship full of crazy people and have this psycho with a silly hat hunting me down.

The fixing of the DRD (not to be confused with a DHD ~ that's stargate... and they're bigger) just made me want to hug him and tell him it'll all be ok it's only going to get worse for him from here.

Anyone else re-watch Farscape recently?
                              I'm currently doing a re-watch plus reviews of all the episodes from the begining on my other board. If anyone wants to come join us by all means do. We watch an episode a week on Wednesdays and each week there's a new discussion thread about it like it was a new episode. I started this up because I missed all the fun character and plot discussions I used to have back when Farscape was still airing live and hoped to recapture some of that. We could use a few more ex Farscape fans to get in on it though.

Just click on my big stylish sig banner if you want to have a look.

Comment

Working...
                              X