Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A largely spoiler-free review of "Caprica"

Hey, BSG fans (and Gateworld fans, by nature of drive-by),

I was able to catch a screening of Caprica for work purposes, and I thought you'd appreciate the review. It's pretty safe, for those worried about spoilers (maybe too safe).

My blog post on the review (where I can't go into much detail, but I'd take the traffic): http://geek6.com/?p=1931

The direct link to the review: http://www.sltrib.com/features/ci_12084914

Just thought you'd like to know... : )

-Josh

Thanks for the link! I'm happy to hear even a tidbit about Caprica.
    sigpic

Comment

I read the article, good writing!
      My opinion is that it (Caprica) will not fall well in the eyes of the hardcore BSG fans.
      I am gonna try to watch it, but as it sounds like a soapy thing, i think i am not going to like it much.

Comment

I thought Caprica was supposed to be a series, not a DVD movie. Is that incorrect?

EDIT: Nevermind, read all the way to the end and saw that this is a miniseries.

Comment

you must have an open mind with new things

Comment

I really think that Caprica has a lot of potential.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm sad the camera cinematography is gone. It's just like any other TV show, no more zoomy active cam. One of the reasons I loved BSG so much when the miniseries first came out.
              "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

Working...
              X