Ronon + Amelia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon + Amelia?

Was that Amelia at Ronon's bed-side at the end of the season 5 finale: Enemy at the Gate?
    Something going on there!!!???
    sigpic

So was Sheppard

No, nothing going on.

Comment

Sheppard left! with a subtle head-nod I might add, and Ronon with a sly smile!
      And no, nothing happening.....YET!!
      sigpic

Comment

Well.... In the first Stargate Atlantis Movie, we will see Amelia pregnant.... & in the second movie of Atlantis, they will explain that Ronan is the father & how did happen.
        Last edited by Invictus; 05 April 2009, 12:59 PM.
        The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Karhedron
        I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Shouldn't that have been in the Spoilers box!? Lol, Oh well, I don't care.
          Ha, I knew those 2 would get together!!
          sigpic

Comment

I think Banks is a better match for Ronon than Keller.

Still, why the sudden need to pair everyone up?
            "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mirjam View Post
              I think Banks is a better match for Ronon than Keller.

Still, why the sudden need to pair everyone up?
              Indeed they have a few things in common the main thing is they can both kick serious butt.

Well not everyone is pairing up, Woolsey is still lonely. Sheppard well....is hooked up with -cough cough- several women if that counts. In whispers with that Beckett/Porter thing I doubt anything is or will happen with it. As for Zelenka who knows he has never really mentioned anything about a relationship.
              Tst

Comment

Originally posted by bobsenior View Post
                Shouldn't that have been in the Spoilers box!? Lol, Oh well, I don't care.
                Ha, I knew those 2 would get together!!
                They're not together as far as we know. Nothing even vaguely romantic/sexual has been shown, therefore any relationship is non-canon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela
                  They're not together as far as we know. Nothing even vaguely romantic/sexual has been shown, therefore any relationship is non-canon.
                  Word! Why everyone has to see ships everywhere is beyond me.

Comment

there was something going on when micheal took over the city

Comment

The possibility that something was or could happen was pretty obviously implied, only time will tell if the writers decide to follow up on it in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirjam View Post
                        Why the sudden need to pair everyone up?
                        What do you mean a sudden need to pair everyone up? Only Mckay and Keller are together at the moment!
                        But because Ronon was rejected by Keller this is probably just the writers way of proving he's still got it!!

Can someone please explain to me what Canon, Non-Canon, Ship, Anti-Ship and all this crap means!?
                        Hope you guys don't use these random terms/phrases on Girls when you go out on a date!!??!!
                        Last edited by bobsenior; 06 April 2009, 03:14 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

What do you mean a sudden need to pair everyone up? Only Mckay and Keller are together at the moment!
                          But because Ronon was rejected by Keller this is probably just the writers way of proving he's still got it!!
                          Well, there you go: two pairings in one season, and then there's Teyla/Kanaan. Three members of the team are in a relationship this season - up until season 5, there was only mention of Katie/Rodney every now and then.

I have nothing against romance on television shows, but all of these pairings came out of nowhere. Kanaan? Never heard of him until he went missing. Banks? Sometimes visible in the background, Ronon fights out she can fight... and a few months later they're an item? Keller? Well... there are other forums for that stuff, I am not going to bother.

Anyway, I just think the whole relationship thing seems a bit forced.
                          "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

Was that Amelia at Ronon's bed-side at the end of the season 5 finale: Enemy at the Gate?
                            Something going on there!!!???
                            who's Amelia???
                            this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

who the **** is Banks? Bates manly lookin sister?

Comment

Working...
                              X