Stargate Universe - Video: SciFi.com: SCI FI 2009-2010

SGU / Sanctuary - SciFi.com: Video: SCI FI 2009-2010:

With many thanks to RealmOfOx at GateWorld Forums for the heads up:

At SciFi.com:

SCI FI 2009-2010

SCI FI Brand Films

Imagine Greater. Check out what's coming up on SCI FI in 2009-2010

~~**~~**

Includes BRIEF clips from Stargate Universe (that haven't been shown previously), Sanctuary, Eureka, Caprica, Warehouse 13, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Destination Truth, WCG Ultimate Gamer, Estate of Panic, and Relic Quest, plus new movie event, Alice.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Cheers Morjana!

You can tell there's a new SGC Gateroom.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Cheers Morjana!

You can tell there's a new SGC Gateroom.
      Well...a new gateroom, kind of hard to tell exactly where it's at. But it looks kewl!

Were you able to view the video (I see you're in the UK)?

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I've been able to see the video and I'm in France ! the only videos I can't watch from SyFy are the episode of Stargate SG1 that are available for streaming for a two weeks or so !
        sigpic
        ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
        ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          Well...a new gateroom, kind of hard to tell exactly where it's at. But it looks kewl!

Were you able to view the video (I see you're in the UK)?
          Yep, I think I can view all the SciFi videos.

Joe M said they had taken the SGC set down to build the Icarus base, which will be used as the SGC in future episodes. I'm pretty sure that is the new SGC. Especially considering Eli's reaction. As if he were seeing a Gate for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis91 View Post
            I've been able to see the video and I'm in France ! the only videos I can't watch from SyFy are the episode of Stargate SG1 that are available for streaming for a two weeks or so !
            Oh, that's good to know (about this video)! Thanks for the update. Now I don't have to search for another version.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Yep, I think I can view all the SciFi videos.

Joe M said they had taken the SGC set down to build the Icarus base, which will be used as the SGC in future episodes. I'm pretty sure that is the new SGC. Especially considering Eli's reaction. As if he were seeing a Gate for the first time
              Oh, thank you for the update. I think I may have read that before, but it didn't take (in my brain -- bad brain!).

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                Oh, thank you for the update. I think I may have read that before, but it didn't take (in my brain -- bad brain!).
                No problem I'm just guessing of course, but it does make sense. It looks very familiar.

Edit: Also, it looked like there was a scene in there with Scott and James getting it on, either in the SGC or on Icarus base. But I can't be sure.

Comment

No problem I'm just guessing of course, but it does make sense. It looks very familiar.

Edit: Also, it looked like there was a scene in there with Scott and James getting it on, either in the SGC or on Icarus base. But I can't be sure.
                  James?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    James?
                    I don't know her first name. The actress was announced the other day, and it looks like her. To me anyway.

Comment

SyFY is looking good for 2009-2010. Maybe folks can stop complaining about the name change, huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

Interesting, I wonder if the series starts on Earth or whether these are just flash backs.
                        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

the gate is darker. lost its magic
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah...I thought that was Brian J. Smith, but I couldn't identify the female. I'll make a screen print! Thank you.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I don't know her first name. The actress was announced the other day, and it looks like her. To me anyway.
                              Imdb has her listed as "Vanessa James"...and yeah, I think that looks a little bit like her, though I can't be sure.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X