PDA

View Full Version : Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Or you have a very vivid imagination :D :p

You just wait, I'll PM a screenshot to you, but don't come complaining afterwards...

TBA
August 16th, 2010, 11:28 AM
I guess you guys are getting different search results than I am... :S

Perhaps I have safe search turned on...

*goes to check again*

*suddenly realizes what a perv he has become*

*ignores realization and checks it out anyway*

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Perhaps I have safe search turned on...

*goes to check again*

*suddenly realizes what a perv he has become*

*ignores realization and checks it out anyway*

Welcome to my world. :p

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Of course not!

:weiranime42:

*glares* mmhmm of course you wouldn't :p

You just wait, I'll PM a screenshot to you, but don't come complaining afterwards...

Ok got it as you know and that didn't come up for me.......As you know :p

Oh look at all the lovely actresses you have up at the one time, Jessica Alba (loved Dark Angel, they just had to go and cancel it :mckay:), Jaime Ray Newman, Morena Baccarin, Summer Glau (How come all the shows she's in keeps getting bloody cancelled :mckay: One is not amused), Charlize Theron.

Egle01
August 16th, 2010, 11:54 AM
*glares* mmhmm of course you wouldn't :pI kid. :) Always ready to help fellow AH/TJ fans. :D

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 12:04 PM
I kid. :) Always ready to help fellow AH/TJ fans. :D

Well that's good to know If I ever get into any........."trouble" ;)

Egle01
August 16th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Well that's good to know If I ever get into any........."trouble" ;)That sounds... shall we say, dirty. :D

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I do not know why you would think that http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/angels/sc_3170.gif

*looks around* Oh, how did Lorne get into my cavern? :o

Egle01
August 16th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I do not know why you would think that http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/angels/sc_3170.gif

*looks around* Oh, how did Lorne get into my cavern? :oProbably same way I ended up in Rush's quarters.

TBA
August 16th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Yeah, turns out I had safe search turned on.

*Wonders why google feels the need to filter revealing pictures of such a lovely woman*

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Oh look at all the lovely actresses you have up at the one time, Jessica Alba (loved Dark Angel, they just had to go and cancel it :mckay:), Jaime Ray Newman, Morena Baccarin, Summer Glau (How come all the shows she's in keeps getting bloody cancelled :mckay: One is not amused), Charlize Theron.

I love all those lovely actresses. :D Dark Angel really needed a third season. I've read the books that continue the story, but there's better fanfic out there than those books. :(

And Summer Glau is just too awesome... Only a few people can handle all that awesomeness.
Seriously though, you're right. Firefly, The 4400, TSCC, and Dollhouse. I get depressed when I think of it. :( :S

That sounds... shall we say, dirty. :D

Better get used to it. If you talk to Linda you've got to remember this and the fact that she has the memory of a goldfish. I'm not sure however if she really has such memory or if she's just conveniently "forgetting" things... Like that she's always innocent, and never remembers any bad things.

*looks around* Oh, how did Lorne get into my cavern? :o

See what I mean. Innocent again. She coincidently doesn't know what you're talking about... Goldfish memory... and Dirty again. And she stole my halo, again. :mckay:

Probably same way I ended up in Rush's quarters.

thought-controlled-Asgard-transporter-beam?

Egle01
August 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Better get used to it. If you talk to Linda you've got to remember this and the fact that she has the memory of a goldfish. I'm not sure however if she really has such memory or if she's just conveniently "forgetting" things... Like that she's always innocent, and never remembers any bad things.I have head of her goldfish memory. And that she likes to smack people with smelly fish. :)

thought-controlled-Asgard-transporter-beam?Magnets. :D

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 12:28 PM
I have head of her goldfish memory. And that she likes to smack people with smelly fish. :)

Uhuh, the mods have prohibited any smacking a while ago now, so she cannot smack me with any fish anymore... Although I didn't really mind that, I enjoy eating fish. :D Too bad I don't remember anymore where we had our first convo and she tried smacking me with a fish, Salmon I believe. I just replied that it was a very tasty fish. Or something like that. :)

Magnets. :D

And how do these work exactly? :D :p

Egle01
August 16th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Uhuh, the mods have prohibited any smacking a while ago now, so she cannot smack me with any fish anymore... Did some people take getting smacked with fish offensive?

And how do these work exactly? :D :pThey... uhm... magnetize.

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Did some people take getting smacked with fish offensive?

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that. I thought you knew... Anyways, I guess I'll have to break the sad news to you then, but apparently there was an incident a couple of months ago, including some sorts of threats or something, I don't know the fine details, and no one has told me anything... (feel free to PM me if you know more about this. ;) ) Anyways after that this appeared:
http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=48

Threats of Violence

To the GateWorld Forum Community:

I wish this went without saying, but apparently I need to make an explicit point of it. Threats of violence against other members of our community, including the moderators, or against any cast or crew or their family members, or any other real-life person, is strictly forbidden on the forum.

This includes public posts, private messages, profile visitor messages, social group messages, reputation comments, e-mail sent through the forum software, or any other part of the forum.

This includes both real threats and comments made in jest. It includes both explicit threats and veiled threats.

GateWorld has a zero tolerance policy for threats of violence. Those who make threats of physical violence against another will be banned immediately and irrevocably. If we feel the offending member deserves a warning he or she will be placed under strict moderation and given a single warning prior to banning on the second offense.

But the standard practice will be an immediate ban without notice or chance of appeal.

Thank you.

Anyways, well since then, obviously, Linda cannot smack anyone with a fish anymore, 'cause we all know her, and I wouldn't take it the wrong way, but someone else could, and it would be a pity if she got banned... :S

Some bad apples spoiled it again for all the others, I guess. This is how it always goes. They take all the fun away. :(

They... uhm... magnetize.

Rriiigghhhtttttttt. :D

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Probably same way I ended up in Rush's quarters.

Oh, right :D

I love all those lovely actresses. :D Dark Angel really needed a third season. I've read the books that continue the story, but there's better fanfic out there than those books. :(

And Summer Glau is just too awesome... Only a few people can handle all that awesomeness.
Seriously though, you're right. Firefly, The 4400, TSCC, and Dollhouse. I get depressed when I think of it. :( :S

Could you imagine Summer, Karen and Alaina all on screen together at the same time? I don't think it could take it. It'd probably blow up with all that awesomeness :eek:

Better get used to it. If you talk to Linda you've got to remember this and the fact that she has the memory of a goldfish. I'm not sure however if she really has such memory or if she's just conveniently "forgetting" things... Like that she's always innocent, and never remembers any bad things.

I really do have a bad memory :D I must have got dropped on my head as a baby or something :eek: :p

See what I mean. Innocent again. She coincidently doesn't know what you're talking about... Goldfish memory... and Dirty again. And she stole my halo, again. :mckay:

I'm always innocent :D nuh uh. Not yours *hides halo behind back* *innocent smile*

I have head of her goldfish memory. And that she likes to smack people with smelly fish. :)

Magnets. :D

It was fun :D And they go and take the fun away from me *pouts*

Uhuh, the mods have prohibited any smacking a while ago now, so she cannot smack me with any fish anymore... Although I didn't really mind that, I enjoy eating fish. :D Too bad I don't remember anymore where we had our first convo and she tried smacking me with a fish, Salmon I believe. I just replied that it was a very tasty fish. Or something like that.

Yeah it's not so fun when the other person likes fish :p Kinda defeats the purpose :p

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that. I thought you knew... Anyways, I guess I'll have to break the sad news to you then, but apparently there was an incident a couple of months ago, including some sorts of threats or something, I don't know the fine details, and no one has told me anything... (feel free to PM me if you know more about this. ;) ) Anyways after that this appeared:
http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=48

Anyways, well since then, obviously, Linda cannot smack anyone with a fish anymore, 'cause we all know her, and I wouldn't take it the wrong way, but someone else could, and it would be a pity if she got banned...

Some bad apples spoiled it again for all the others, I guess. This is how it always goes. They take all the fun away.

Yeah a few people ruin it for everyone :mckay: How am I supposed to keep Jelgate in line now :eek:

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Could you imagine Summer, Karen and Alaina all on screen together at the same time? I don't think it could take it. It'd probably blow up with all that awesomeness :eek:

For me it would be more like Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Jessica Alba and Alaina Huffman, together, all four in some sort of Science Fiction Charlie's Angels (as they are the four main stars/heroes + no guys) with me as their boss and/or mentor. Now that... I don't know what I'd do. Blowing up seems such an understatement if that would happen... :D

I'm always innocent :D nuh uh. Not yours *hides halo behind back* *innocent smile*

Too bad you forgot there's a mirror behind you in which I can see that halo you're holding behind your back. ;)

Yeah a few people ruin it for everyone :mckay: How am I supposed to keep Jelgate in line now :eek:

I was kinda shocked!! :eek: Suddenly I log in, and that announcement is there waiting for everyone to see. :S I still am really curious to what really happened... And I agree, this is really stupid, a very few people ruined it for all the rest of us. :(

And I bet you've got your ways to keep Jelgate in line. Hey, notice this, for once, it is us mentioning him in a thread where he isn't present, instead of the other way around. :D

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 01:27 PM
For me it would be more like Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Jessica Alba and Alaina Huffman, together, all four in some sort of Science Fiction Charlie's Angels (as they are the four main stars/heroes + no guys) with me as their boss and/or mentor. Now that... I don't know what I'd do. Blowing up seems such an understatement if that would happen... :D

Or them too, or them plus Karen Cliche :D

Too bad you forgot there's a mirror behind you in which I can see that halo you're holding behind your back. ;)

What? *looks round* *grumbles* Didn't see that there :mckay: If I was still allowed I'd get Little Lemming to bite your ankles :p

I was kinda shocked!! :eek: Suddenly I log in, and that announcement is there waiting for everyone to see. :S I still am really curious to what really happened... And I agree, this is really stupid, a very few people ruined it for all the rest of us. :(

Yeah that's how it is sometimes :( Shame really. Well I was like....:eek: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????

And I bet you've got your ways to keep Jelgate in line. Hey, notice this, for once, it is us mentioning him in a thread where he isn't present, instead of the other way around. :D

Oh I have my ways but none are as effective as fish :D Oh yeah, well that makes a nice change :D

TBA
August 16th, 2010, 02:28 PM

Hmm, for me it'd be Summer Glau, Alaina Huffman, Karen Cliche and Erin Cummings. If they were on the screen at the same time, I'm pretty sure my television would melt.

Pharaoh Atem
August 16th, 2010, 07:08 PM
You can have Alaina, I'll wake up to Summer. :D

i'll take that deal.

Jper
August 16th, 2010, 10:53 PM
i'll take that deal.

Good!

Well looky here what I saw this morning when I woke up:
http://a.imageshack.us/img299/4664/75724810.jpg

PA will wake up to this:

http://a.imageshack.us/img18/2382/screamer2.jpg

J/k with you PA! :)

Although,

http://a.imageshack.us/img413/8435/s88k.jpg

SG7
August 17th, 2010, 07:12 AM
I kid. :) Always ready to help fellow AH/TJ fans. :D

Nice to know in case I too ever get into any trouble! ;)

Egle01
August 17th, 2010, 09:46 AM
http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=48Oh that. Don't know details, but I imagine it had something to do with some angry fans not liking a certain show?

Rriiigghhhtttttttt. :DI know! Magnets... magnify. :cool: I haz smarts.

Icarium
August 21st, 2010, 11:55 AM
You've been busy recently :) I'll catch up later ;)

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/th_tj08_edited-1.jpg (http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=tj08_edited-1.jpg)

Egle01
August 21st, 2010, 11:57 AM
I see you´ve also been busy. :P As beautiful as always. :)

Icarium
August 23rd, 2010, 03:17 AM

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/th_alaina05.jpg (http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=alaina05.jpg)

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 03:32 AM

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=alaina05.jpg:lol: Taking her role of a medic seriously.

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 05:47 AM
It's a serious business you know :p

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 05:51 AM
It's a serious business you know :pI´m sure it is. :D I trust the yellow smiley face has fully recovered by now. Or whatever it is.

SG7
August 23rd, 2010, 06:25 AM
Just thought that I would post for those that don't have enough posts to have their own avatar, looks like we now have some SGU ones in the GateWorld collection now. And there are two of TJ (see my avatar to see what one of the two looks like). Appears that there are two for each character and a few other random ones for SGU!

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 06:29 AM
Yeah, I like those avs. :)

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 06:48 AM
I´m sure it is. :D I trust the yellow smiley face has fully recovered by now. Or whatever it is.

I hope she doesn't think that's where it's heart is :eek: :p

Just thought that I would post for those that don't have enough posts to have their own avatar, looks like we now have some SGU ones in the GateWorld collection now. And there are two of TJ (see my avatar to see what one of the two looks like). Appears that there are two for each character and a few other random ones for SGU!

Yeah I heard about that. I'll have a looksee later :D

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 06:52 AM
I hope she doesn't think that's where it's heart is :eek: :pShe´s the medic, she knows better than we do. :P

Let me guess, you´re busy partying... elsewhere? :P

SG7
August 23rd, 2010, 06:55 AM
Yeah, I like those avs. :)

Yeh, there isn't a lot of avatars but there are two of TJ and that made me happy! :)

At least is good enough for me until I have enough of a post count to be able to use my own avatar. I have been dying to use my own for a while just because there hadn't been any SGU ones! I still would love to be able to use my own, but will be able to in due time!

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 06:58 AM
She´s the medic, she knows better than we do. :P

Let me guess, you´re busy partying... elsewhere? :P

Yes, how did you.....Know....Oh right you're...Partying....Elsewhere too :D

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 06:58 AM
At least is good enugh for me until I have enough of a post count to be able to use my own avatar. I have been dying to use my own for a while just because there hadn't been any SGU ones! I still would love to be able to use my own, but will be able to in due time!I started looking for my own av, when I had little over 800 posts. :P

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 07:01 AM
Damn, looks like the cops have dispersed the party :p

EDIT: You know how the site was down for like.........Hoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss yesterday? I was dabbling with PB and made a Beauty and the Beast sig :D It comes out on blu-ray in November I think it is :D

Yes I know it's off topic :p

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 07:03 AM
Damn, looks like the cops have dispersed the party :pWell, it was fun while it lasted. :D

Artemis-Neith
August 23rd, 2010, 07:08 AM
Well, it was fun while it lasted. :D

Yeah, party is over, what a pity :(

I love the new SGU avatars. Even it's "only" more interesting for those who have less than 2000 posts. :)

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 07:11 AM
Yeah, party is over, what a pity :(You can be sure that there´ll more of those. ;)

I love the new SGU avatars. Even it's "only" more interesting for those who have less than 2000 posts. :)I also took a look. Had there been an av that I like more than my own avs, I would´ve picked from there. But it must be more important for those who have less than 2000 posts, yes.

SG7
August 23rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
Damn, looks like the cops have dispersed the party :p

EDIT: You know how the site was down for like.........Hoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss yesterday? I was dabbling with PB and made a Beauty and the Beast sig :D It comes out on blu-ray in November I think it is :D

Yes I know it's off topic :p

And I thought for a while yesterday that it was just me having problems getting the site up. At first I thought it was my internet so I powercycled my modem not realizing that it was the site (got the same error I'd get when my internet isn't working right) LOL!

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 08:05 AM
And I thought for a while yesterday that it was just me having problems getting the site up. At first I thought it was my internet so I powercycled my modem not realizing that it was the site (got the same error I'd get when my internet isn't working right) LOL!

Nope wasn't just you. I couldn't even get onto the main site, that never happened before :eek:

EDIT: hmm, I think it's gonna turn to rain out there :S

Alan
August 23rd, 2010, 08:10 AM
Nope wasn't just you. I couldn't even get onto the main site, that never happened before :eek:

EDIT: hmm, I think it's gonna turn to rain out there :S

Bad site that was bad is now good.

P.S. Linda is an SGU fan now. La-la-la-la. :)

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 08:14 AM
P.S. Linda is an SGU fan now. La-la-la-la. :)Really? It´s official? Woot. :D:D

Alan
August 23rd, 2010, 08:41 AM
Really? It´s official? Woot. :D:D

I dunno if its official...we'll have to wait to see whether or not the fish leaves her hand.

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 08:43 AM
Bad site that was bad is now good.

P.S. Linda is an SGU fan now. La-la-la-la. :)

:mckay: Well blame Evilspacealien. He won't leave me alone till I agree to watch it again :p

Really? It´s official? Woot. :D:D

Well I haven't started watching it yet, cause I've been a little busy capping SGA (well Teyla to be precise :p) and making some Beauty and the Beast artwork :p

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 08:43 AM
I dunno if its official...we'll have to wait to see whether or not the fish leaves her hand.

The mods took my fishies away *sniffs*

Jper
August 23rd, 2010, 09:17 AM
:mckay: Well blame thank Evilspacealien. He won't leave me alone till I agree to watch it again :p

Fixed that for you. :p

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Fixed that for you. :p

:mckay: *grabs fishie and........* Oh damn, not allowed to do that any more :p

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 09:31 AM
:mckay: *grabs fishie and........* Oh damn, not allowed to do that any more :pThank mods for that. :D

Jper
August 23rd, 2010, 09:39 AM
:mckay: *grabs fishie and........* Oh damn, not allowed to do that any more :p Jasper I like you and your humor too much to hit you with a fish. :)

Fixed that for you. ;) Again. :) I am such a very kind person. :)

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Thank mods for that. :D

:mckay: I can still glower in a threatening manner :p

Fixed that for you. ;) Again. :) I am such a very kind person. :)

Oh yes, you are so kind :rolleyes: :p

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 09:44 AM
:mckay: I can still glower in a threatening manner :pThat you can, my friend. :D

Oh yes, you are so kind :rolleyes: :pHe does like fixing things, like MacGyver. :P

Alan
August 23rd, 2010, 09:45 AM
:mckay: Well blame Evilspacealien. He won't leave me alone till I agree to watch it again :p

I'll blame him because you told me to. :P

Well I haven't started watching it yet, cause I've been a little busy capping SGA (well Teyla to be precise :p) and making some Beauty and the Beast artwork :p

Season 2 starts next month you know... :D

The mods took my fishies away *sniffs*

WHAT?????? :eek:

Jper
August 23rd, 2010, 09:55 AM

The stench had become unbearable...

SG7
August 23rd, 2010, 10:13 AM
That you can, my friend. :D

He does like fixing things, like MacGyver. :P

And I've been told I can fix things like MacGyver too. In fact one friend in my building will come over and say to me "Hey MacGyver, I need you to fix something for me!" I'm also pretty good at making things outta duct tape. Or so Alaina seems to think anyway! ;)

Maybe I should make her something. Would just have to figure out what! :)

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 10:24 AM
Maybe I should make her something. Would just have to figure out what! :)That would be great! Maybe her own duct tape stargate?

Linda06
August 23rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
That you can, my friend. :D

He does like fixing things, like MacGyver. :P

:D

From now on we call Jper "MacGyver" :D

I'll blame him because you told me to. :P

Season 2 starts next month you know... :D

Yes you blame him ;)

I know.....No pressure or anything :p

Yes, my wittle cute wittle fishies :(

The stench had become unbearable...

It wasn't that bad *sniffs* Well maybe it was :p

And I've been told I can fix things like MacGyver too. In fact one friend in my building will come over and say to me "Hey MacGyver, I need you to fix something for me!" I'm also pretty good at making things outta duct tape. Or so Alaina seems to think anyway! ;)

Maybe I should make her something. Would just have to figure out what! :)

Well now I know where to come if I need anything fixed :D

I'm sure you'll think of something to make ;)

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 10:30 AM

From now on we call Jper "MacGyver" :DDeal. :D

Jper
August 23rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
Yet another nickname. :D :p

SG7
August 23rd, 2010, 12:44 PM
That would be great! Maybe her own duct tape stargate?

Well Alaina did seem to be facinated by the one I had already made.....

I actually hadn't intended on my duct taped stuff being the topic of conversation. But as I was gathering my things off the table after my photo op with her, it was her that seemed to comment on them! :)

On a side note. Anyone going to see her this weekend in Chicago? I'm kinda depressed that with some "crap" going on in my life (long story) made it where I couldn't go. Was really hoping that I could have gone so I could see her again! :(

Egle01
August 23rd, 2010, 12:46 PM
Well Alaina did seem to be facinated by the one I had already made.....

I actually hadn't intended on my duct taped stuff being the topic of conversation. But as I was gathering my things off the table after my photo op with her, it was her that seemed to comment on them! :)You can make some incredible stuff with duct tape. Of course it deserves attention. :)

SG7
August 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM
You can make some incredible stuff with duct tape. Of course it deserves attention. :)

Thanx!

And when I discovered that Alaina liked it too, I was surprised!

After realizing how much time I got to spend with her, I was definately in my happy place after that! Most cons one would be lucky to get a minute with any of the guests. And there I got to spend almost 10 min with her between photo op and auto op! And I didn't even have any staff/vollunteers motioning me that time was up or making me feel like I should be moving along! And to think that not a week-and-a-half before I was chatting with one of my roommates at GateCon telling her how jealous I was of her getting to meet Alaina and play rockband with Alaina and Brian at Creation Con in Minniapolis! Then of course I am in my hotel on the Friday nite (last nite in Van) and she tweets that she's going to be in Toronto for Polaris Con (about an hour from where I live) that weekend! How I didn't know about her being there before that is beyond me! But was glad she tweeted that or I would never have known and then regretted not knowing when I would have found out after the fact! So at least I got to go for the last day of the con (didn't get home from Van till 12:30am Sunday morning)! When she had tweeted that she was going to be there, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

Icarium
August 25th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Me again :o

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/th_time02.jpg (http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=time02.jpg)

Linda06
August 25th, 2010, 06:17 AM
That's awesome Icarium :D That's one ep I actually loved :D

SG7
August 25th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Me again :o

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/th_time02.jpg (http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=time02.jpg)

Awesome work! :)

Icarium
August 26th, 2010, 12:29 AM
That's awesome Icarium :D That's one ep I actually loved :D

Awesome work! :)

Egle01
August 26th, 2010, 02:18 AM
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/?action=view&current=time02.jpgD´aww... Cool and emotional at the same time... :):)

Egle01
August 26th, 2010, 10:46 PM
:eek: Excellent little tidbit from JM's blog -

All we need now is a house for the Tamara flashbacks, a cave, and to finish off that big shipboard chamber.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/august-26-2010-location-scout-in-and-around-the-offices-jellys-progress-orange-dog/

*happy dances* :D

Jper
August 27th, 2010, 02:24 AM

All we need now is a house for the Tamara flashbacks, a cave, and to finish off that big shipboard chamber.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/august-26-2010-location-scout-in-and-around-the-offices-jellys-progress-orange-dog/

*films Egle's happy dances to put it on YouTube*

:D ;)

Egle01
August 27th, 2010, 03:21 AM
*films Egle's happy dances to put it on YouTube*

:D ;)At least this time I'm not nekkid. :P:D:D

Linda06
August 27th, 2010, 04:09 AM

I have a cave they could borrow :D Well it's a cavern :p

I learned a long long time ago to not listen to a word that comes outta that man's mouth :p

At least this time I'm not nekkid. :P:D:D

:eek: Ok how did I miss that? :mckay: :p

IstartedwatchingSGUfromthestartagain

*cough*

Jper
August 27th, 2010, 04:31 AM
At least this time I'm not nekkid. :P:D:D

You may always mail me that. :p

:eek: Ok how did I miss that? :mckay: :p

You make it too easy... there's no fun in making fun of this 'cause it's too easy. :p

IstartedwatchingSGUfromthestartagain

*cough*

Ah well! Who had expected that! :)

How about some AH pics from SGU?

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/th_large-FullSize-sgu0115-0283xe.jpg (http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0115-0283xe.jpg)

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/th_large-FullSize-sgu0115-0294xe.jpg (http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0115-0294xe.jpg)

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0113-0327xe.jpg

Linda06
August 27th, 2010, 05:28 AM
You make it too easy... there's no fun in making fun of this 'cause it's too easy. :p

Ok i'll try and make it harder next time :p

Ah well! Who had expected that! :)

How about some AH pics from SGU?

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/th_large-FullSize-sgu0115-0283xe.jpg (http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0115-0283xe.jpg)

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/th_large-FullSize-sgu0115-0294xe.jpg (http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0115-0294xe.jpg)

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0113-0327xe.jpg

Who had expected what? I didn't say nuffin :D *adjusts halo*

Air part....um, the one where Telford takes control of Young's body :p
I just loved the way TJ didn't take no crap from Telford with the way he was abusing Young's body. Medically she was well within her rights to do what she done.

Wasn't it Hammond that said in SG-1 that when it comes to medical situations the SG doctors outrank anyone else? Or something along those lines ;)

Egle01
August 27th, 2010, 05:48 AM
I have a cave they could borrow :D Well it's a cavern :pScrew that there's some cave and new big room on the Destiny. It's the Tamara-part that I'm interested in. :D

:eek: Ok how did I miss that? :mckay: :pJust be glad you did. :P

You may always mail me that. :pSure, of course. There's no reason why I shouldn't do that.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0113-0327xe.jpg*fangirl overload* :):D:)

Linda06
August 29th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Screw that there's some cave and new big room on the Destiny. It's the Tamara-part that I'm interested in. :D

Just be glad you did. :P

Tamara. I wanna see some Tamara backstory :D It'll make up for the lack of Teyla.......Anything we got....Or didn't get :p

*thinks and tries to remember what ep I posted caps up to* I think it was Light...So here's Water caps :p
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_176.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_220.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_266.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_294.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_299.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_313.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_334.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_403.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_422.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_432.jpg
I only capped some of water cause something went wrong so 'll have to go back and recap the restof it.

I recapped the earlier eps too, they should be a bit better quality now :D

Egle01
August 29th, 2010, 11:17 AM
*thinks and tries to remember what ep I posted caps up to* I think it was Light...So here's Water caps :p
-lazy snip-Ooh, TJ was awesome in "Water". :)

Linda06
August 29th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Ooh, TJ was awesome in "Water". :)

Wasn't she just, so cool under pressure :D

Egle01
August 29th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Wasn't she just, so cool under pressure :DAnd even funny. She asked Rush's advice, and he talked about considering the greater good. The look on her face after that is priceless. :D Have you capped that moment?

Linda06
August 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM
And even funny. She asked Rush's advice, and he talked about considering the greater good. The look on her face after that is priceless. :D Have you capped that moment?

Um I'll have to check, If I can remember when that moment was :p

Egle01
August 29th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Um I'll have to check, If I can remember when that moment was :pUh. After discovering the aliens, dealing with Spencer, and then some sorts of meeting with Rush and Eli, who was upset. :D Don't know timeframe. :P

Linda06
August 29th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Uh. After discovering the aliens, dealing with Spencer, and then some sorts of meeting with Rush and Eli, who was upset. :D Don't know timeframe. :P

I found it :p I got two caps from that little scene.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_440.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_441.jpg

Egle01
August 29th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I found it :p I got two caps from that little scene.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_440.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_441.jpgHehe, I'm already laughing. :D Thanks for posting. :D:D

Linda06
August 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Glad I could be of assistance :D

Uploading second half of Water the now :p

Linda06
August 29th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Some more pics from Water
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_557.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_568.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_579.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_611.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_683.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_707.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_916.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_924.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_935.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_941.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_944.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_987.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Water/TJ/NDVD_997.jpg

Linda06
August 30th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Earth caps....And no I am not posting the caps near the beginning from Young's dream :p Well not "those" caps anyways :p
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_001.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_008.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_013.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_150.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_163.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_480.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_483.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_963.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_989.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Earth/TJ/NDVD_996.jpg

Linda06
September 1st, 2010, 12:01 PM
So did I tell you guys I started watching SGU again? I started from the beginning. I've caught up with were I finished the last time, "Faith" Do we still need to spoiler season 1 of SGU, I will just in case ;)You know, rewatching the eps again, I actually enjoyed most of them the second time round than I did the first. Go figure :rolleyes: Except for "Earth" I don't think any amount of watches will make me like that ep :p

Anywho, "Faith" Poor TJ, she was so sad :( I didn't really like Scott before, but I really liked him in this ep with TJ.....In a completely no shippy way of course, how he was ready to stay behind and make sure she was ok. How protective he became of her. Kinda like a Brother. There seems to be this sibling thing developing between TJ and Matt :) I also liked the TJ/Chloe moment when she told her about the pregnancy, I think a friendship could develop there, if they actually show it on screen and not show everything off screen like they done with SGA :rolleyes:

I'm giving it a shot and I really hope it doesn't end up like a disater like Teyla's pregnancy storyline . I really hope they do it justice and do TJ justice.

Linda06
September 1st, 2010, 12:57 PM
Just finished watching "Human"Spiders......Spiders in gods name did it have to be Spiders :eek:

SG7
September 2nd, 2010, 07:31 AM
So did I tell you guys I started watching SGU again? I started from the beginning. I've caught up with were I finished the last time, "Faith" Do we still need to spoiler season 1 of SGU, I will just in case ;)You know, rewatching the eps again, I actually enjoyed most of them the second time round than I did the first. Go figure :rolleyes: Except for "Earth" I don't think any amount of watches will make me like that ep :p

Anywho, "Faith" Poor TJ, she was so sad :( I didn't really like Scott before, but I really liked him in this ep with TJ.....In a completely no shippy way of course, how he was ready to stay behind and make sure she was ok. How protective he became of her. Kinda like a Brother. There seems to be this sibling thing developing between TJ and Matt :) I also liked the TJ/Chloe moment when she told her about the pregnancy, I think a friendship could develop there, if they actually show it on screen and not show everything off screen like they done with SGA :rolleyes:

I'm giving it a shot and I really hope it doesn't end up like a disater like Teyla's pregnancy storyline . I really hope they do it justice and do TJ justice.

I think you will enjoy it. I liked the first half of the season don't get me wrong, but I definately found that the second half gets way better. And I am thoroughly enjoying Alaina's pregnancy storyline with TJ. For what they've done so far, with it, it is a hundred times better than Teyla's. None of that hokey crap (like Teyla going all over the place on that manhunt to find the father of her baby). I found that it was really well done. They show her being pregnant but doesn't overpower all the episodes like it did when Teyla was pregnant. However that is just my personal opinion. You'll have to watch the rest of season 1 to make your own assessment.

Also helps that Alaina is absolutely amazing in portraying TJ being pregnant. Faith is by far my favorite episode. And I have a few other favorite moments in a few episodes but I won't mention them yet just in case you haven't seen the rest of the episodes yet.

And of course when I got to meet Alaina in July that just made things all that much better. Probably one of the best experiences of my entire life. (Now tied with meeting David Blue this past Sunday!) Alaina is such a sweet amazing person in RL! :)

Linda06
September 2nd, 2010, 09:27 AM
I think you will enjoy it. I liked the first half of the season don't get me wrong, but I definately found that the second half gets way better. And I am thoroughly enjoying Alaina's pregnancy storyline with TJ. For what they've done so far, with it, it is a hundred times better than Teyla's. None of that hokey crap (like Teyla going all over the place on that manhunt to find the father of her baby). I found that it was really well done. They show her being pregnant but doesn't overpower all the episodes like it did when Teyla was pregnant. However that is just my personal opinion. You'll have to watch the rest of season 1 to make your own assessment.

Also helps that Alaina is absolutely amazing in portraying TJ being pregnant. Faith is by far my favorite episode. And I have a few other favorite moments in a few episodes but I won't mention them yet just in case you haven't seen the rest of the episodes yet.

And of course when I got to meet Alaina in July that just made things all that much better. Probably one of the best experiences of my entire life. (Now tied with meeting David Blue this past Sunday!) Alaina is such a sweet amazing person in RL! :)

I'm up to Human. The only episode I hate so far is Earth. All the others have been good or ok. I love Teyla, she's my fave character but I was so disappointed with what TPTB done with the pregnancy storyline. It was beyond terrible and IMO it gave them an excuse to sideline her even more :( So after that my optimism is pretty low. I really hope they don't screw up this pregnancy.

But saying that I don't want a baby on the show. As much as I'd hate to see TJ go through such a terrible thing as losing a baby, I want them to find some way so it doesn't stay.

Linda06
September 2nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
Nobody here to play with. Oh well I'll just play with myself :p

Time capshttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_043.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_047.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_081.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_095.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_110.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_219.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_258.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_309.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_332.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_508.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_518.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_600.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_766.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_821.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_848.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Time/TJ/NDVD_867.jpg

Linda06
September 2nd, 2010, 11:14 AM
Cool caps Linda :D

Linda06
September 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
Why thank you Linda, they are aren't they :D

TBA
September 2nd, 2010, 12:01 PM
Nobody here to play with. Oh well I'll just play with myself :p

Playing with yourself while looking at some TJ pics... And here I thought I was the perverted one :P

Linda06
September 2nd, 2010, 12:04 PM
Playing with yourself while looking at some TJ pics... And here I thought I was the perverted one :P

:eek: That is not what I meant :p *note to self* Think before you post.

Jper
September 2nd, 2010, 12:11 PM

Linda, Linda, Linda, where to begin. :p LMAO

TBA
September 2nd, 2010, 12:11 PM

It's okay, lots of people do it :) And you've chosen good quality material to work with :)

Linda06
September 2nd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Linda, Linda, Linda, where to begin. :p LMAO

Yes go on, give it your best shot :p

It's okay, lots of people do it :) And you've chosen good quality material to work with :)

:rolleyes: Yes good quality material :D

Just finished watching......Um......*runs off to check name of ep*.........Oh Sabotage. Wasn't really that keen on this ep for some reason *shrugs*Does anyone else think Eli,Scott and Chloe got back to the ship far too easily? The ep before they were all doom and gloom at not being able to get back then the next ep they come waltzing through the gate. Did we get an explanation on what happened? On how they managed to get a connection?

Gamma626
September 2nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah. The sabotage stopped destinys FTL drive and they picked up destinys signal.

SG7
September 2nd, 2010, 05:48 PM

LOL!

But I knew what you meant Linda!

SG7
September 2nd, 2010, 05:50 PM
Yes go on, give it your best shot :p

:rolleyes: Yes good quality material :D

Just finished watching......Um......*runs off to check name of ep*.........Oh Sabotage. Wasn't really that keen on this ep for some reason *shrugs*Does anyone else think Eli,Scott and Chloe got back to the ship far too easily? The ep before they were all doom and gloom at not being able to get back then the next ep they come waltzing through the gate. Did we get an explanation on what happened? On how they managed to get a connection?

Yeh if you go into the episode threads for this episode, you will find that many had the same feeling. Felt that it was cheapened, the way they got back.

EllieVee
September 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
Yeh if you go into the episode threads for this episode, you will find that many had the same feeling. Felt that it was cheapened, the way they got back.

I agree. It was very, 'Is that it?'

Linda06
September 3rd, 2010, 07:32 AM

Really? So it wasn't just me then :)

I agree. It was very, 'Is that it?'

Yeah I expected something.....More.

Linda06
September 3rd, 2010, 07:42 AM
Yeah. The sabotage stopped destinys FTL drive and they picked up destinys signal.

I thought it was established that once they left that particular galaxy the signal would be lost forever. Yeah I really should stop thinking about these things so much :p (don't say a word MacGyver :p)

LOL!

But I knew what you meant Linda!

Well I'm glad not everyone in here has a dirty mind ;)

Life caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_087.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_090.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_122.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_130.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_146.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_302.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_362.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_496.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_629.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_859.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_868.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_883.jpg

SG7
September 3rd, 2010, 08:12 AM
I thought it was established that once they left that particular galaxy the signal would be lost forever. Yeah I really should stop thinking about these things so much :p (don't say a word MacGyver :p)

Well I'm glad not everyone in here has a dirty mind ;)

Life caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_087.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_090.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_122.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_130.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_146.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_302.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_362.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_496.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_629.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_859.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_868.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Life/TJ/NDVD_883.jpg

I'm not sayin I don't have the dirty mind. :P

It's just that this time it didn't go there. :)

Gamma626
September 3rd, 2010, 09:19 AM
They didn't yet leave the galaxy. :p

Linda06
September 3rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
I'm not sayin I don't have the dirty mind. :P

It's just that this time it didn't go there. :)

Ah right, got'cha ;)

They didn't yet leave the galaxy. :p

I thought they were between galaxies......So to speak :p As you can see thinking isn't my strong suit :D

Khentkawes
September 3rd, 2010, 03:13 PM
You know, I always read this thread and then never post. Huh, I should change that. Especially as SGU will be back soon and we'll get to see more TJ! I love hearing that we'll see more of TJ's back story this season. Can't wait!

Glad to hear you're giving SGU another shot.

I had the same experience with re-watching SGU. I mean, I liked the show from the beginning, but I found that I enjoyed most episodes even more on a second viewing. I hadn't expected the show to be as re-watchable as it is. I still need to re-watch at least the last half of season 1 before season 2 starts.

It seems like I'm actually one of the few fans that actually likes Scott. :S But I really loved his interaction with TJ in Faith. So sweet. And yes, I also saw it as a sibling-like relationship. There's nothing romantic there, just a lot of friendship, affection, and mutual respect. I hope we get to see more of that in season 2. I really get tired of shows that neglect to portray platonic friendship between men and women. Hello? It is totally possible for a man and a woman to be just friends. And that's a good thing. So, yeah. It's a major pet peeve of mine, but I think SGU is doing pretty well with it at the moment.

Also liked the TJ and Chloe friendship. If I recall, there's a bit more of that in the second half of season 1. I just can't remember which episode it's in. Yeah, I really need to start re-watching SGU.

I thought they were between galaxies......So to speak :p As you can see thinking isn't my strong suit :D

IIRC Destiny stopped just barely at the edge of the void between galaxies, and since Scott, Chloe, and Eli were on a planet at the very edge of the galaxy, apparently it was close enough. *shrug*

Linda06
September 4th, 2010, 03:25 AM
You know, I always read this thread and then never post. Huh, I should change that. Especially as SGU will be back soon and we'll get to see more TJ! I love hearing that we'll see more of TJ's back story this season. Can't wait!

Well it's about time you posted :p

Glad to hear you're giving SGU another shot.

I had the same experience with re-watching SGU. I mean, I liked the show from the beginning, but I found that I enjoyed most episodes even more on a second viewing. I hadn't expected the show to be as re-watchable as it is. I still need to re-watch at least the last half of season 1 before season 2 starts.

It seems like I'm actually one of the few fans that actually likes Scott. :S But I really loved his interaction with TJ in Faith. So sweet. And yes, I also saw it as a sibling-like relationship. There's nothing romantic there, just a lot of friendship, affection, and mutual respect. I hope we get to see more of that in season 2. I really get tired of shows that neglect to portray platonic friendship between men and women. Hello? It is totally possible for a man and a woman to be just friends. And that's a good thing. So, yeah. It's a major pet peeve of mine, but I think SGU is doing pretty well with it at the moment.

Also liked the TJ and Chloe friendship. If I recall, there's a bit more of that in the second half of season 1. I just can't remember which episode it's in. Yeah, I really need to start re-watching SGU.

Well it's not that I didn't enjoy SGU. It's just after what happened with Teyla and the whole pregnancy thing, I guess I got scared that the same would happen with TJ :o I know, it's silly. SGU did start off a little slow for my liking, but after rewatching it from the start I think has been good cause I can appreciate it more. I may have went in with a little bit of trepidation the first time which stopped me in a way of enjoying it the same

I didn't like Scott at first, but the last few eps have redeemed him somewhat in my eyes, especially the way he stood by TJ when she needed someone :D You know, I hope they develop this friendship further.

Yes I agree, contrary to popular beilef males and females can be friends without it having to turn to romance or sex. Heck my best friend in male :)

The serious lack of female bonding on Stargate in general has always annoyed me somewhat. I hope this changes on SGU and we see some TJ/Chloe moments, or even TJ/James moments or even TJ/Chloe/James moments

IIRC Destiny stopped just barely at the edge of the void between galaxies, and since Scott, Chloe, and Eli were on a planet at the very edge of the galaxy, apparently it was close enough. *shrug*

Oh right, told ya thinking wasn't my strong suit :p

Linda06
September 4th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Justice caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_089.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_093.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_098.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_129.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_132.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_141.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_173.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_251.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_256.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_463.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_495.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_501.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Justice/TJ/NDVD_1008.jpg

Linda06
September 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Watched Sub......I keep wanting to say Submersion :o Yeah wrong show :p SubVersion :DI thought the scene with TJ/Chloe was really sweet :D See this is what I'm talking about, just little scenes like this to SHOW us that they are becoming friends and spend time together sometimes. I wish we got this on SGA instead of everything important happening off screen :rolleyes: I mean you don't need this big almighty half an hour scene to let us see, just a few small scenes here and there.

Alan
September 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Watched Sub......I keep wanting to say Submersion :o Yeah wrong show :p SubVersion :DI thought the scene with TJ/Chloe was really sweet :D See this is what I'm talking about, just little scenes like this to SHOW us that they are becoming friends and spend time together sometimes. I wish we got this on SGA instead of everything important happening off screen :rolleyes: I mean you don't need this big almighty half an hour scene to let us see, just a few small scenes here and there.

At least you didn't want to say "Submission". :D

Jper
September 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
A yellow submarine....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsYDZ2M04M

Khentkawes
September 4th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Well it's about time you posted :p

He he. Yep, suppose so. :)

Well it's not that I didn't enjoy SGU. It's just after what happened with Teyla and the whole pregnancy thing, I guess I got scared that the same would happen with TJ :o I know, it's silly. SGU did start off a little slow for my liking, but after rewatching it from the start I think has been good cause I can appreciate it more. I may have went in with a little bit of trepidation the first time which stopped me in a way of enjoying it the same

No, not silly really. It makes sense. Past experience colors how we see things. I can relate, in a way. I'm one of those Stargate viewers who has never really felt any connection with any of the female characters. Based on past experience with the franchise (and the writers) I wasn't really expecting much from the female characters on SGU either. But TJ caught me by surprise because she's just sooo fantastic! Professional, caring, mature. She makes mistakes, and she knows it, but she deals with those mistakes like an adult. And it's just so refreshing and awesome. Plus Alaina's acting rocks. :D

I didn't like Scott at first, but the last few eps have redeemed him somewhat in my eyes, especially the way he stood by TJ when she needed someone :D You know, I hope they develop this friendship further.

Yes I agree, contrary to popular beilef males and females can be friends without it having to turn to romance or sex. Heck my best friend in male :)

The serious lack of female bonding on Stargate in general has always annoyed me somewhat. I hope this changes on SGU and we see some TJ/Chloe moments, or even TJ/James moments or even TJ/Chloe/James moments

A definite "yes" to all of this.

I think I liked Scott simply for the novelty of having a character with stated religious beliefs. That's pretty rare on TV, let alone sci-fi, so I was willing to look past a lot of Scott's mistakes in the hopes of seeing some interesting development there. Plus, it's not like he's ever done anything malicious, just acted stupidly a few times.

And yeah. Female bonding would be good too. Though, sometimes I think we've had more female bonding in SGU than in the other two series combined.

Subversion...
That was the one with the baby shower scene, right? Yeah, that's the Chloe/TJ friendship moment I was thinking of.

It's funny, but I'm generally against incorporating real-life pregnancies into TV shows. I mean, yeah, we saw how well it worked with Teyla. :S So I would have expected something as blatant as a baby shower scene in the middle of a sci-fi show to really irritate me. But the way it was done was just really sweet. It was almost more about the crew bonding and learning how to support each other than it was about TJ's baby. It was just a short little scene, not overpowering the episode, but just giving a moment to show how TJ's handling this and how the crew is supporting here.

Linda06
September 5th, 2010, 03:34 AM
At least you didn't want to say "Submission".

Aye true :p

A yellow submarine....

:mckay: Thanks, now I got that stuck in my head :p

*starts singing*
"We all live in a yellow submarine
A yellow submarine
A yellow submarine,

We all live in a yellow submarine
A yellow submarine
A yellow submarine"

No, not silly really. It makes sense. Past experience colors how we see things. I can relate, in a way. I'm one of those Stargate viewers who has never really felt any connection with any of the female characters. Based on past experience with the franchise (and the writers) I wasn't really expecting much from the female characters on SGU either. But TJ caught me by surprise because she's just sooo fantastic! Professional, caring, mature. She makes mistakes, and she knows it, but she deals with those mistakes like an adult. And it's just so refreshing and awesome. Plus Alaina's acting rocks.

Well I', glad I gave it another chance cause I'm enjoying it more now than I did the first time. I think that maybe SGA was still to fresh in my head and it clouded my judgment a bit the first time.Teyla is the first character I really truly connected with, and I was so disappointed with how she was treated in the last season. Well pissed is more accurate ;) When I first saw the casting I was a bit meh with it. I didn't know any of them except Louis Ferrara or Justin Louis or whatever he's calling himself these days, I like him, I remembered him from the show "Missing" so I was quite excited with him being there but I went off him for a while after the ep "Earth". I knew Robert Carlyle obviously with me being Scottish an' all :p But I wasn't really excited about the rest, even the TJ character :o But I don't know what happened during the show, when we see her more and more in every ep I just started to really take to her for some reason. I can't really explain it *shrugs* Now she is my favourite character. Why do I always seem to like the least used characters the most? :eek:

TJ is only a medic and she knows it, but she is confident and she knows her limitations and isn't afraid to stand up for herself. They should have done something like this with Keller on SGA (Jper I know you like Keller and this is in no way meant as bashing in any way :)) But SGA did have problems IMO and big one's. With Teyla (who you know is my favourite character) and with Keller among other things. You know, in SGA they were all over the place, one minute Keller was vulnerable and lacing in confidence and the next she was super doctor then she reverted back to vulnerable Keller. It was fine to have her vulnerable to start off with but I wish they developed her properly and show us her becoming more comfortable with the situation she was thrown into instead of having her all over the place. For the time being anyways they seemed to have learned something from their mistakes. Teyla had problems too but of a different nature, with the wraith sensing then no wraith sensing then the wraith sensing. SGU seems to be somewhat more consistent, the now at least. Maybe it has something to do with BW and RCC being in charge now *shrugs* Who knows.

I think a lot of why I like these characters (Teyla and TJ) is not because of the writing but because of the way the actors portray them, I mean let's face it. The writing for Teyla most of the time sucked :p IMO :D

Oh dear, I seemed to be babbling...Shutting up now :p

A definite "yes" to all of this.

I think I liked Scott simply for the novelty of having a character with stated religious beliefs. That's pretty rare on TV, let alone sci-fi, so I was willing to look past a lot of Scott's mistakes in the hopes of seeing some interesting development there. Plus, it's not like he's ever done anything malicious, just acted stupidly a few times.

And yeah. Female bonding would be good too. Though, sometimes I think we've had more female bonding in SGU than in the other two series combined.

I'm not religious so I don't much care for this part of the show so I just skim past these parts :o Yes it's just silly things really but he's young, he'll learn ;)

Yes I think we have had more female bonding in SGU than the previous two shows put together :rolleyes: I mean they don't need to have 30 mins of scenes with TJ/Chloe (although I know some who would like that :p), a few little snippets added into some eps is all we need to show us ON SCREEN that they spend time together. I hate with a burning passion of a thousand suns everything important happening off screen :mckay:

Subversion...
That was the one with the baby shower scene, right? Yeah, that's the Chloe/TJ friendship moment I was thinking of.

It's funny, but I'm generally against incorporating real-life pregnancies into TV shows. I mean, yeah, we saw how well it worked with Teyla. So I would have expected something as blatant as a baby shower scene in the middle of a sci-fi show to really irritate me. But the way it was done was just really sweet. It was almost more about the crew bonding and learning how to support each other than it was about TJ's baby. It was just a short little scene, not overpowering the episode, but just giving a moment to show how TJ's handling this and how the crew is supporting here.

SubversionYes the baby shower. Well anyone who knows me knows how I feel about kids. I thought I'd hate this, but it was kinda nice (hey that's all your gonna get from me on this subject :p)

It's nice that Chloe is there for TJ when she needs her, I've never had a kid but I assume they need some female companionship, someone to lean on when going through a pregnancy, especially in the situation TJ finds herself in, being stuck on a ship in another galaxy far away from home.

Teyla's pregnancy was terribly done IMO, I admit I was scared of the same thing happening with Alaina and TJ :o Which is partly why I stopped watching the first time, but I have a little bit of optimism back (hey that's all I can muster, I'm a devout pessimist after all :p)

Alan
September 5th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Aye true :p

Heehee *sups heartily the nectar from the cup of truth* (i.e. drinks a swig from my cup of tea)

Linda06
September 5th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Heehee *sups heartily the nectar from the cup of truth* (i.e. drinks a swig from my cup of tea)

:rolleyes: Where's my cuppa :p

I am glad I've got some of my Stargate mojo back :D

Alan
September 5th, 2010, 05:40 AM
:rolleyes: Where's my cuppa :p

I am glad I've got some of my Stargate mojo back :D

Its boiling right now. You know the way to Arden? :P

I'm glad too. And I agree with you about the stuff happening off-screen should be on it instead. We desperately need to see what happened between TJ and Young pre-Destiny. :D

Linda06
September 5th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Its boiling right now. You know the way to Arden? :P

I'm glad too. And I agree with you about the stuff happening off-screen should be on it instead. We desperately need to see what happened between TJ and Young pre-Destiny. :D

That's first right then second left then first left, right? :p

I hate when things happen off screen then them expecting us to believe it :rolleyes: And no we don't need to see what happened between TJ and Young pre-Destiny :p

SG7
September 5th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Plus Alaina's acting rocks. :D

Agreed 200%

It's funny, but I'm generally against incorporating real-life pregnancies into TV shows. I mean, yeah, we saw how well it worked with Teyla. :S So I would have expected something as blatant as a baby shower scene in the middle of a sci-fi show to really irritate me. But the way it was done was just really sweet. It was almost more about the crew bonding and learning how to support each other than it was about TJ's baby. It was just a short little scene, not overpowering the episode, but just giving a moment to show how TJ's handling this and how the crew is supporting here.

Loved that moment too. And I agree that it was beautifly done. Not too overpowering and just enough for us to see the bonding between everyone and how much they were supporting TJ.

Alan
September 5th, 2010, 11:08 AM
That's first right then second left then first left, right? :p

I hate when things happen off screen then them expecting us to believe it :rolleyes: And no we don't need to see what happened between TJ and Young pre-Destiny :p

Right. :P

Yeah. :P

Pharaoh Atem
September 5th, 2010, 11:16 AM
http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/117-Pain/screencaps/normal_sgu_117_0444.jpg

Khentkawes
September 5th, 2010, 01:21 PM
When I first saw the casting I was a bit meh with it. I didn't know any of them except Louis Ferrara or Justin Louis or whatever he's calling himself these days, I like him, I remembered him from the show "Missing" so I was quite excited with him being there but I went off him for a while after the ep "Earth". I knew Robert Carlyle obviously with me being Scottish an' all :p But I wasn't really excited about the rest, even the TJ character :o But I don't know what happened during the show, when we see her more and more in every ep I just started to really take to her for some reason. I can't really explain it *shrugs* Now she is my favourite character. Why do I always seem to like the least used characters the most? :eek:

Exactly. She didn't sound that interesting in the cast call, but once I saw her on screen... Wow! Alaina makes the most of even the smallest scenes. And actually, I don't think she's underused per se. In almost every episode she has at least one scene that's pretty significant on either a plot of character level. Even if it's just a small scene, there's usually some little character interaction or some little bit of development for TJ that makes it really significant. I guess we just haven't had an extremely TJ-focused episode yet (though she had a pretty important role in Water... and she had a big role in Faith... and in the last two episodes).

I'm not religious so I don't much care for this part of the show so I just skim past these parts :o Yes it's just silly things really but he's young, he'll learn ;)

I can understand that. I just think it's refreshing to see religion and faith portrayed in a serious and respectful way instead of as an overblown stereotype or a comedy point. I actually like that it's not a huge part of Scott's character... he doesn't blather on about it, but we know enough to know that it affects him. It's sort of a case of "less is more." Hmmmm... not unlike the way they handled TJ's pregnancy. Less is more. Address the issue, but don't let it take over the show. Seems like a good rule to follow.

And now I'm blathering on. :o

I mean they don't need to have 30 mins of scenes with TJ/Chloe (although I know some who would like that :p), a few little snippets added into some eps is all we need to show us ON SCREEN that they spend time together.

:indeed:

Loved that moment too. And I agree that it was beautifly done. Not too overpowering and just enough for us to see the bonding between everyone and how much they were supporting TJ.

Exactly. That's part of why I like SGU's approach to character development. We get it in little scenes here and there. I think the writers are getting better at writing character development in little snippets so that it doesn't overpower the entire show, but it still shows how the characters change and grow and interact together.

Egle01
September 5th, 2010, 11:19 PM
http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/117-Pain/screencaps/normal_sgu_117_0444.jpgI just finished my S1 re-watch last weekend, and I must say - TJ was all kinds of awesome in "Pain".

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Exactly. She didn't sound that interesting in the cast call, but once I saw her on screen... Wow! Alaina makes the most of even the smallest scenes. And actually, I don't think she's underused per se. In almost every episode she has at least one scene that's pretty significant on either a plot of character level. Even if it's just a small scene, there's usually some little character interaction or some little bit of development for TJ that makes it really significant. I guess we just haven't had an extremely TJ-focused episode yet (though she had a pretty important role in Water... and she had a big role in Faith... and in the last two episodes).

Yeah Alaina and Rachel in SGA sold me on the characters. I didn't know who Alaina or Rachel was before Stargate. For all it's faults Stargate does have a good track record for bringing in really good unknown or lesser known actors (at least lesser known outside of the US or Canada). The only actors I really knew from the get go was RDA and Don S Davis, and now obviously Robert Picardo, Robert Carlyle and Louis Ferreira. I didn't know Amanda Tapping or Michael Shanks or Rachel Luttrell or a number of others before Stargate.

This is true, at least she isn't shoehorned into eps just have her there so there is hope she won't end up as wallpaper like how Teyla ended up :( I loved Water and Faith :D Especially Faith, she was stunning in that ep :D

I can understand that. I just think it's refreshing to see religion and faith portrayed in a serious and respectful way instead of as an overblown stereotype or a comedy point. I actually like that it's not a huge part of Scott's character... he doesn't blather on about it, but we know enough to know that it affects him. It's sort of a case of "less is more." Hmmmm... not unlike the way they handled TJ's pregnancy. Less is more. Address the issue, but don't let it take over the show. Seems like a good rule to follow.

I don't mind the religious aspect cause it's such a small part of the show, we see little snippets occasionally but that's it. They aren't trying to whack you over the head with it with a big mallet. TPTB must have went to subtlety class at some point between shows :p I hope they keep it up, the subtleness that is ;)

And now I'm blathering on. :o

Nothing wrong with blathering :D

Exactly. That's part of why I like SGU's approach to character development. We get it in little scenes here and there. I think the writers are getting better at writing character development in little snippets so that it doesn't overpower the entire show, but it still shows how the characters change and grow and interact together.

Yeah it's good to get a few scenes here and there to show us the audience that the characters are bonding and spending time with each other instead of it all happening off screen then expecting us to believe they're all best friends :p

I just finished my S1 re-watch last weekend, and I must say - TJ was all kinds of awesome in "Pain".

Wasn't she just :D I just have Incursion part 1 & 2 to watch :D

Egle01
September 6th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Wasn't she just :D I just have Incursion part 1 & 2 to watch :DFor the first time?

*sniffles*

SG7
September 6th, 2010, 09:24 AM
For the first time?

*sniffles*

Just make sure you are prepared for them before watching them. They are pretty intense. Got to see the season finale at SPACE channels studio and lets just say I didn't feel like I could scream and gasp like I would have wanted to if I were at home. :eek:

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 09:59 AM
For the first time?

*sniffles*

Yes for the first time :D

Just make sure you are prepared for them before watching them. They are pretty intense. Got to see the season finale at SPACE channels studio and lets just say I didn't feel like I could scream and gasp like I would have wanted to if I were at home. :eek:

Ooh now I'm intrigued :D

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Space caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_020.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_023.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_035.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_048.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_097.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_108.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_114.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_121.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_482.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_571.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_1015.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_1025.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_1034.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_1042.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_1076.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Space/TJ/NDVD_1081.jpg

EvilSpaceAlien
September 6th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Yes for the first time :D

Ooh now I'm intrigued :D

Oh come on, just watch it already! *taps foot impatiently* :P

Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit....
:P :P :P

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Oh come on, just watch it already! *taps foot impatiently* :P

Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit....
:P :P :P

:eek: Oh no, no....Not in here too :eek: *runs back into Cavern* :p

EvilSpaceAlien
September 6th, 2010, 11:05 AM
:eek: Oh no, no....Not in here too :eek: *runs back into Cavern* :p

Run, girl, run! I always find you... :weiranime42: :P

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Run, girl, run! I always find you... :weiranime42: :P

I know, that's what scares me :S

:p

It's too late to watch it tonight so I'll watch the first part tomorrow after work :p

EvilSpaceAlien
September 6th, 2010, 11:18 AM
I know, that's what scares me :S

It's too late to watch it tonight so I'll watch the first part tomorrow after work :p

You better! Or else..... :eek: :P

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 11:22 AM
You better! Or else..... :eek: :P

Isn't it enough that you annoyed me into watching it again? :p

Oh and TJ so rocks in the second half especially :D

I was thinking (yes I tend to do that on occasion :p Usually end up with a headache afterwards :eek:), is TJ and Greer the only one's we haven't seen using the stones amongst the main characters?

EvilSpaceAlien
September 6th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Isn't it enough that you annoyed me into watching it again? :p

Oh and TJ so rocks in the second half especially :D

I was thinking (yes I tend to do that on occasion :p Usually end up with a headache afterwards :eek:), is TJ and Greer the only one's we haven't seen using the stones amongst the main characters?

No. :P

And indeed she does. Aren't you glad you decided to give it another shot? :D

Huh. I never noticed that, but I guess you're right.

Linda06
September 6th, 2010, 01:14 PM
No. :P

And indeed she does. Aren't you glad you decided to give it another shot? :D

Huh. I never noticed that, but I guess you're right.

:mckay: One is not amused :p

Yes I am glad I decided to give it another shot :D

Well I know thinking isn't my strong suit but I do have my moments :p

Khentkawes
September 6th, 2010, 02:22 PM
TPTB must have went to subtlety class at some point between shows :p I hope they keep it up, the subtleness that is ;)

LOL. Yep. :P

I've always thought that SGU was proof that TPTB recognized a few of their writing weaknesses and were trying to address them. Which is a good thing, IMO.

I'm pretty sure I did yell at the screen at some point during Incursion. Although, to be fair, I yelled at the screen at the end of about half of the episodes in season 1. :P As much as I love the serialized format and the way they maintain narrative tension from episode to episode... it does make me a bit vocal as a viewer. There's a lot of: "Nooooo!!! Don't make me wait until next week. I want to know what happens next!" ;)

Hmmmm... I think you're right. Although, I can't remember when we've seen Rush use the stones. I'm sure he must have at some point, but I can't recall when we've actually seen him use them.

Linda06
September 7th, 2010, 08:24 AM
LOL. Yep. :P

I've always thought that SGU was proof that TPTB recognized a few of their writing weaknesses and were trying to address them. Which is a good thing, IMO.

hmm, maybe they did learn something from their previous mistakes. Only time will tell ;)

Hmmmm... I think you're right. Although, I can't remember when we've seen Rush use the stones. I'm sure he must have at some point, but I can't recall when we've actually seen him use them.

Rush used them in Subversion. Why does my hand always hover over the m after I type sub? :eek: :p

Now iz off to watch part 1 of Incursion before ESA annoys me to death :mckay: :p

Linda06
September 7th, 2010, 10:15 AM
I watched Incursion part one as promised :p Well I didn't want to be blamed for a whole page of "doit's" :p

Divided caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_284.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_485.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_506.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_511.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_532.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_537.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_826.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_832.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_848.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_896.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_960.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_1054.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_1097.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_1113.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_1120.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_1152.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Divided/TJ/NDVD_1155.jpg

When TJ was being held captive by those......Mutineers she looked....What's the word I'm looking for? Calm, yeah she looked calm. She knew who was gonna come out on top in this particular battle and she wasn't worried in the slightest :D

Egle01
September 7th, 2010, 10:16 AM
TJ was awesome in "Divided".

I say that a lot, don't I. :P

Linda06
September 7th, 2010, 10:40 AM
TJ was awesome in "Divided".

I say that a lot, don't I. :P

Aye you do, and I agree :p

Egle01
September 7th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Aye you do, and I agree :pGood. :D

Alan
September 7th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know where I might be able to find some HQ pics of Alaina from Maxim magazine please?

Thanks in advance.

Linda06
September 7th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Sorry, don't know Alan.

TBA
September 7th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know where I might be able to find some HQ pics of Alaina from Maxim magazine please?

Thanks in advance.

Good taste, lad :)

Alan
September 7th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Sorry, don't know Alan.

Thanks for responding anyway, Linda. We're all being deprived of those magnificent pics and I feel sorry for all of us.

Good taste, lad :)

Thanks. I think we all must do otherwise we wouldn't be here would we. :)

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 02:44 AM
First images from S2 are online. Here's one featuring TJ -

(Don't look if you don't want to spoiled!!)

http://media.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stargate-universe-season2-intervention-05.jpg

http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/09/07/stargate-universe-sgu-season-2-first-photos/stargate-universe/

*wipes a tear*

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 09:44 AM
First images from S2 are online. Here's one featuring TJ -

(Don't look if you don't want to spoiled!!)

http://media.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stargate-universe-season2-intervention-05.jpg

http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/09/07/stargate-universe-sgu-season-2-first-photos/stargate-universe/

*wipes a tear*

About season 2 cap
:eek: Oh no, I see a.........*gasp* baby in that pic. DOH!!! *headdesk* The one thing I didn't want in the show was a baby :(

xxxevilgrinxxx
September 8th, 2010, 09:45 AM
About season 2 cap
:eek: Oh no, I see a.........*gasp* baby in that pic. DOH!!! *headdesk* The one thing I didn't want in the show was a baby :(

the baby doesn't exist in reality, I'm thinking. She's having a dream or something. Fear not, there is no baby :)

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM
About season 2 cap

the baby doesn't exist in reality, I'm thinking. She's having a dream or something. Fear not, there is no baby :)And you'll know why when you've seen the S1 finale. :(

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 10:11 AM
the baby doesn't exist in reality, I'm thinking. She's having a dream or something. Fear not, there is no baby :)

S2Oh ok :) Not that i'd like to see anything happen to the baby, that'd be bad but I just don't want a baby on the show :o

And you'll know why when you've seen the S1 finale. :(

S2Oh my :S I'm off to watch that laterz :S

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 10:14 AM
I hope I didn't spoil it for you. Used the tags on purpose, even though I think there's no general need months after the finale. But let us know what you think after seeing the ep.

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 10:19 AM
I hope I didn't spoil it for you. Used the tags on purpose, even though I think there's no general need months after the finale. But let us know what you think after seeing the ep.

Oh no, you din't spoil anything don't worry :D I'm not one that has to avoid spoilers at all costs ;)

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Oh no, you din't spoil anything don't worry :D I'm not one that has to avoid spoilers at all costs ;)That's good. Let's just say you know exactly as much as I did before seeing the episode.

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 10:30 AM
That's good. Let's just say you know exactly as much as I did before seeing the episode.

I'm fine with little spoilers, but I hate knowing the big glaring humongous spoilers that's supposed to have a shock factor attached to them. Yeah I hear scifi in the US are really good at showing trailers with these massive spoilers attached :p

Okay, I think I should go watch the last ep before ESA starts annoying me and posts "doit's" everywhere :eek: :p

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 10:33 AM
I'm fine with little spoilers, but I hate knowing the big glaring humongous spoilers that's supposed to have a shock factor attached to them. Yeah I hear scifi in the US are really good at showing trailers with these massive spoilers attached :pTerribly generally speaking here, but trailers by MGM tease, trailers by Syfy spoil.

I gave up watching episode trailers before seeing episodes, and it really pays off. :)

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Terribly generally speaking here, but trailers by MGM tease, trailers by Syfy spoil.

I gave up watching episode trailers before seeing episodes, and it really pays off. :)

Trailers by scifi are like, here I'll smack you over the head with the big honkin' spoiler :p Yeah I'm calling it scifi cause that other spelling is stupid :p

Incursion part 2:eek: What the hell????? I mean what just happened? :eek: TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW :mckay:
Oh I need to lie down http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/fool/sc_7202.gif

On a side note, I think I could have liked the idea of TJ/Varro, but after seeing this ep I'm not so sure, the ass killed that guy and he was only trying to protect himself and the other hostages from being executed :mckay: If they make it out of this I hope Young executes every last one of the Lucian Alliance :mckay:

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Incursion part 2:eek: What the hell????? I mean what just happened? :eek: TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW :mckay:
Oh I need to lie down

On a side note, I think I could have liked the idea of TJ/Varro, but after seeing this ep I'm not so sure, the ass killed that guy and he was only trying to protect himself and the other hostages from being executed :mckay: If they make it out of this I hope Young executes every last one of the Lucian Alliance :mckay:That's what we've been feeling for the past months. You're lucky, you don't have to wait that long to find out what's going to happen next. :P

For the same reason you mentioned, I can't picture TJ/Varro together. Not yet. Not after what's happened.

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 11:38 AM
That's what we've been feeling for the past months. You're lucky, you don't have to wait that long to find out what's going to happen next. :P

For the same reason you mentioned, I can't picture TJ/Varro together. Not yet. Not after what's happened.

Yeah :D So in a way I'm glad I stopped watching for a while :p

When I first saw pictures of them I thought they could be good together, but I hadn't seen the ep then. Now after watching it I'm not so sure :S I'm confused :eek: Yeah yeah, "what's new" I hear y'all say :p

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah :D So in a way I'm glad I stopped watching for a while :p

When I first saw pictures of them I thought they could be good together, but I hadn't seen the ep then. Now after watching it I'm not so sure :S I'm confused :eek: Yeah yeah, "what's new" I hear y'all say :pNow you can be confused with the rest of us. :P

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Now you can be confused with the rest of us. :P

I live in a constant state of confusion :p It's all ESA's fault :eek:

Now........*tries to think what ep I got up to with the caps*

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM
I live in a constant state of confusion :p It's all ESA's fault :eek:You poor thing. Want to talk about it?

Now........*tries to think what ep I got up to with the caps*I believe last time I commented how awesome TJ was in "Divided". :D:D Of course I could look what's on the previous page, but what the heck, right.

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM
You poor thing. Want to talk about it?

*plonks self down on sofa* Well, it's him and his "doit's" I see "doit's" in my sleep....I think I'm even having waking dreams of "doit's" :eek: Oh doctor, what do I do?

I believe last time I commented how awesome TJ was in "Divided". :D:D Of course I could look what's on the previous page, but what the heck, right.

Oh yeah, that's right. It was divided. I was too lazy to go look :p Well would ya lookie at what eps next on the list :D

*scarpers off to get caps*

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
FAITH caps part 1 :D
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_004.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_005.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_008.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_011.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_100.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_188.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_195.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_198.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_200.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_208.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_215.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_237.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_238.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_240.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_252.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_262.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_349.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_387.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_391.jpg

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
*plonks self down on sofa* Well, it's him and his "doit's" I see "doit's" in my sleep....I think I'm even having waking dreams of "doit's" :eek: Oh doctor, what do I do?I think you should talk to him about it.

Oh yeah, that's right. It was divided. I was too lazy to go look :p Well would ya lookie at what eps next on the list :D

*scarpers off to get caps*What's your cap posting order? After "Divided" comes "Faith", if that's what you mean.

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 12:23 PM
FAITH part 2 caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_397.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_418.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_472.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_482.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_487.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_643.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_645.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_659.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_672.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_681.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_752.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_782.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_784.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_812.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_860.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_922.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_931.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_938.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_960.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_983.jpg

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I think you should talk to him about it.

Then he'll probably say "do this" or "do that" :eek: Maybe now that he's annoyed me into watching the rest of SGU he'll go easy on me :D

What's your cap posting order? After "Divided" comes "Faith", if that's what you mean.

YES it's FAITH :D So many caps to choose from....Far too many for just one post :D

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 12:30 PM
FAITH part 3
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_991.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_992.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1011.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1044.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1047.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1050.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1051.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1053.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1125.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1128.jpg

My heart was breaking for her in this episode http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Smileys/SadAnxious/Crying14.gif

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 12:43 PM
FAITH part 2 caps
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_659.jpgAww, a smile, because she's feeling better. *sniffles*

FAITH part 3
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Faith/TJ/NDVD_1051.jpgThis, right there, my heart broke into thousand pieces.

And of course, TJ was brilliant in "Faith". :D Wonderful performance by AH. Although it was almost known fact that TJ was going to be the rumored pregnant woman, I was still :eek: during the whole time.

TBA
September 8th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Long-haired TJ... Nice :)

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Long-haired TJ... Nice :)Here's to more of that in season 2. :D

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Aww, a smile, because she's feeling better. *sniffles*

This, right there, my heart broke into thousand pieces.

And of course, TJ was brilliant in "Faith". :D Wonderful performance by AH. Although it was almost known fact that TJ was going to be the rumored pregnant woman, I was still :eek: during the whole time.

That was the scene that done it for me too *shiffles* AH was just outstanding in this ep.

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 01:00 PM
That was the scene that done it for me too *shiffles* AH was just outstanding in this ep.So very true. I'm almost afraid to think what AH is going to do in the first episodes of S2. *tidies her pile of tissue boxes*

TBA
September 8th, 2010, 01:16 PM
*tidies her pile of tissue boxes*

*does it too, but for entirely different reasons*

Sorry, sorry, but that one was just too easy to let go...

Linda06
September 8th, 2010, 01:20 PM
So very true. I'm almost afraid to think what AH is going to do in the first episodes of S2. *tidies her pile of tissue boxes*

Do you think we should get shares in the Kleenex company? :D

Sorry, sorry, but that one was just too easy to let go...

:eek: *face palm*

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Sorry, sorry, but that one was just too easy to let go...Today must be one of those kind of days. You're not the first to make inappropriate jokes. :P

TBA
September 8th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Still, can't help but feeling like the Masuka of the forum at times.

xxxevilgrinxxx
September 8th, 2010, 03:55 PM
S2Oh ok :) Not that i'd like to see anything happen to the baby, that'd be bad but I just don't want a baby on the show :o
I agree. A baby just wouldn't work.

Terribly generally speaking here, but trailers by MGM tease, trailers by Syfy spoil.

and trailers about SGU just tend to confuse :)

Oh I need to lie down http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/fool/sc_7202.gif

On a side note, I think I could have liked the idea of TJ/Varro, but after seeing this ep I'm not so sure, the ass killed that guy and he was only trying to protect himself and the other hostages from being executed :mckay: If they make it out of this I hope Young executes every last one of the Lucian Alliance :mckay:mwahahahah, yeah, what the hell works and you're lucky that you don't have a huge wait to find out how that works out

Egle01
September 8th, 2010, 08:31 PM
A little something from JM's blog -

Got some terrific notes on my rewrite of The Hunt. I’ll address them tomorrow, put out the revised draft in the afternoon, and then it’ll be smooooooth sailing. Looks like we’ll be casting on Friday: Corporal Reynolds, T.J.’s sister, T.J.’s dad, and Tasia.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/september-8-2010-one-of-the-most-important-days-of-the-production-year-a-mini-model-destiny-and-oh-yeah-ashleigh-may-have-broken-her-ankle/

Khentkawes
September 8th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Ah.... lovely screen caps from Faith, Linda. That episode was just gorgeous, and Alaina really sold the episode. Plus she looked lovely. :)

Incursion part 2[SPOILERS]:eek: What the hell????? I mean what just happened? :eek: TJ's shot? Chloe is unconscious? Scott and Greer are outside? Young's about to be executed with the rest of his men? They can't stop it there? I WANT THE NEXT PART....NOW :mckay:
Oh I need to lie down

Lol. Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. Like I said, I did a fair amount of yelling at the TV screen at the end of season 1. Good thing we get season 2 very soon.

This, right there, my heart broke into thousand pieces.

And of course, TJ was brilliant in "Faith". :D Wonderful performance by AH.

:indeed: And yeah... so much heartbreak in those pictures.

Egle01
September 9th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Ah.... lovely screen caps from Faith, Linda. That episode was just gorgeous, and Alaina really sold the episode. Plus she looked lovely. :)I think "Faith" is the episode where it finally hit me how much I adore TJ's character. I mean, she's been - wait for it - awesome :D since episode 1, but TJ quietly grew on me. Now she's my fav female character from SGU. :):)

TBA
September 9th, 2010, 04:15 AM
I mean, she's been - wait for it - awesome :D since episode 1, but TJ quietly grew on me.

Is that, by any chance, a reference to Barney Stinson? :)

Egle01
September 9th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Is that, by any chance, a reference to Barney Stinson? :)Depends on who he is, and what's the reference? :P

TBA
September 9th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Depends on who he is, and what's the reference? :P

I guess that's a no :P

Egle01
September 9th, 2010, 04:29 AM
I guess that's a no :PI'd still like to know. :)

TBA
September 9th, 2010, 04:31 AM
It's a character from How I Met Your Mother, who often uses the 'wait for it - awesome' line ;)

But, since it wasn't a reference, I can't give you a green for it. Sorry :(

Egle01
September 9th, 2010, 04:33 AM
It's a character from How I Met Your Mother, who often uses the 'wait for it - awesome' line ;)

But, since it wasn't a reference, I can't give you a green for it. Sorry :(It was a reference to me saying how awesome TJ is. But okay. Another time, eh.

Linda06
September 9th, 2010, 08:36 AM
I agree. A baby just wouldn't work.

Me no want no babies on Stargate :D

and trailers about SGU just tend to confuse :)

:eek: Oh boy *cracks open the Disprin*

mwahahahah, yeah, what the hell works and you're lucky that you don't have a huge wait to find out how that works out

:D I think it was a good decision to stop watching there for a while ;)

A little something from JM's blog -

Got some terrific notes on my rewrite of The Hunt. I’ll address them tomorrow, put out the revised draft in the afternoon, and then it’ll be smooooooth sailing. Looks like we’ll be casting on Friday: Corporal Reynolds, T.J.’s sister, T.J.’s dad, and Tasia.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/september-8-2010-one-of-the-most-important-days-of-the-production-year-a-mini-model-destiny-and-oh-yeah-ashleigh-may-have-broken-her-ankle/

http://bestsmileys.com/notlistening/2.gif Not listening :p

Ah.... lovely screen caps from Faith, Linda. That episode was just gorgeous, and Alaina really sold the episode. Plus she looked lovely. :)

She was simply radiant in this ep in particular :D

Lol. Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. Like I said, I did a fair amount of yelling at the TV screen at the end of season 1. Good thing we get season 2 very soon.

I don't know when the UK gets it, but if past Stargates are anything to go by, it's usually some time in October.

I think "Faith" is the episode where it finally hit me how much I adore TJ's character. I mean, she's been - wait for it - awesome :D since episode 1, but TJ quietly grew on me. Now she's my fav female character from SGU. :):)

:eek: I'm shocked :p I didn't take much notice of her at first but gradually with each passing episode she weedled her way slowly into my heart :D

Egle01
September 9th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Not listening :pI hope you didn't read it either, when you quoted my post. :P

:eek: I'm shocked :p I didn't take much notice of her at first but gradually with each passing episode she weedled her way slowly into my heart :DExactly. :)

Linda06
September 9th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I hope you didn't read it either, when you quoted my post. :P

Exactly. :)

It's not that I don't want to read it, it's who said it ;) Not what it actually says :p

Egle01
September 10th, 2010, 04:03 AM
It's not that I don't want to read it, it's who said it ;) Not what it actually says :pWell, they're mere facts. Not even facts.

Linda06
September 10th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Well, they're mere facts. Not even facts.

I just never listen to a word that man says any more ;) Now if anyone else in the universe says it then i'll listen but not that particular person ;)

Egle01
September 10th, 2010, 05:56 AM
I just never listen to a word that man says any more ;) Now if anyone else in the universe says it then i'll listen but not that particular person ;)Okay, that's your choice. I haven't felt being let down because of reading his blog, and I will continue to do so. :)

Linda06
September 10th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Okay, that's your choice. I haven't felt being let down because of reading his blog, and I will continue to do so. :)

Quite a few of us Teyla fans got......Well lets just say pretty badly letdown by this particular person and leave it at that. Me no wanna get in trouble :p

Linda06
September 10th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Human capshttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_174.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_221.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_226.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_864.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_869.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_872.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Universe/Season%201/Human/TJ/NDVD_1017.jpg

Egle01
September 10th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Raise your hands, who noticed AH's big belly in "Human". :P And in "Faith".

Jper
September 10th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Well she was pregnant... :D

Egle01
September 10th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Well she was pregnant... :DI've seen fans asking Alaina whether she was pregnant in RL. So, not all noticed it. That's why I asked. Although it was pretty obvious, wasn't it. :D

Egle01
September 10th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Little information about "The Hunt" -

Then, after lunch, I was in casting for two hours, checking out potential Corporal Reynolds, Sara Johansens, Steven Johansens, 12 year old TJ’s, and Tasia’s.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/09/10/september-10-2010-production-update-sayonara-wray-super-secret-vids/

Linda06
September 10th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Raise your hands, who noticed AH's big belly in "Human". :P And in "Faith".

Um, well.......... :o

Egle01
September 10th, 2010, 11:11 PM
See, Jper?

Jper
September 11th, 2010, 01:31 AM
AH did like a live Twitter for her birth giving... Not to mention the whole bunch of other sources talking about it... And the Maxim photo. :D

Egle01
September 11th, 2010, 03:34 AM
AH did like a live Twitter for her birth giving... Not to mention the whole bunch of other sources talking about it... And the Maxim photo. :DNot everyone keeps track. Uh, what Maxim photo?

Jper
September 11th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Alaina Huffman Maxim. (http://www.google.be/images?hl=nl&q=alaina%20huffman%20maxim&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=634)

Khentkawes
September 11th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I've seen fans asking Alaina whether she was pregnant in RL. So, not all noticed it. That's why I asked. Although it was pretty obvious, wasn't it. :D

I think I only noticed because I was looking to see if she was showing or not. If I hadn't known Alaina had been pregnant while filming, I probably wouldn't have even noticed.

Linda06
September 11th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Am I the only one that didn't notice till it was glaringly obvious? :o And I only watched the eps the last week or two :p

SG7
September 11th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I've seen fans asking Alaina whether she was pregnant in RL. So, not all noticed it. That's why I asked. Although it was pretty obvious, wasn't it. :D

Yeh if I remember right. When I met her in July. I got to sit in on a panel of hers where someone actually asked her what it was like wearing a baby suit for shooting the episodes! LOL! She politely replied that she was actually pregnant in RL at the time. LOL! :)

SG7
September 11th, 2010, 07:55 PM
I think I only noticed because I was looking to see if she was showing or not. If I hadn't known Alaina had been pregnant while filming, I probably wouldn't have even noticed.

I knew that she was pregnant while filming. But hadn't followed any spoilers so I didn't know if they had incorporated her RL pregnancy into the storyline or if they had her using props to hide it. I looked and definately couldn't tell. It wasn't until she actually revealed her pregnancy to us in "Faith" that I could sorta see that she was. TPTB along with Alaina did an amazing job of concealing the pregnancy until it was meant to be revealed.

I have read interviews and stuff where she explains that she was farther along in her pregnancy in RL than TJ was in hers at the time of the episode "Faith". So they did have to be a little creative in making TJ look about as pregnant as she was to be at the time of revealing the pregnancy. And then later I think TPTB had enough time lapse that Alaina didn't have to do anything special. And that is when we get to see her in the white collared shirt and Camo pants.

Pharaoh Atem
September 11th, 2010, 09:05 PM
http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season1/111-Space/screencaps/normal_sgu_111_0037.jpg

Egle01
September 14th, 2010, 10:55 PM
It wasn't until she actually revealed her pregnancy to us in "Faith" that I could sorta see that she was. TPTB along with Alaina did an amazing job of concealing the pregnancy until it was meant to be revealed. It was kind of obvious how they tried to hide it in "Human" and then in "Lost", but I do agree with you. :) I've seen some "Divided" bts pictures, and the lighting and angles totally fooled me in the episode itself. The belly was quite sizable, but nothing would hint that in "Divided".

Picture to prove my point -

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Egle01/large-FullSize-sgu0112-0392xb_sm.jpg

KEK
September 15th, 2010, 12:12 AM
To be honest if I hadn't already known I don't think I would have noticed. Unorthodox shooting angles aren't particularly unusual for SGU to begin with.

Egle01
September 15th, 2010, 12:14 AM
To be honest if I hadn't already known I don't think I would have noticed.I'm not so sure about myself. Since I knew about it, I kept checking. :D Maybe I wouldn't have noticed.

Linda06
September 15th, 2010, 09:05 AM
And I'm not a particularly observant person so I didn't notice till she had a big belly :p

Egle01
September 15th, 2010, 09:09 AM
And I'm not a particularly observant person so I didn't notice till she had a big belly :pLucky you. I wish I had had the same thing. It would've it easier to enjoy the episode and characters in it, and not think about the actress's RL pregnancy. :P

But let's not dwell.

Less than two weeks until the premiere of season 2. Anyone else here excited? :D:D

Linda06
September 15th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Lucky you. I wish I had had the same thing. It would've it easier to enjoy the episode and characters in it, and not think about the actress's RL pregnancy. :P

But let's not dwell.

Less than two weeks until the premiere of season 2. Anyone else here excited? :D:D

Well not quite yet. I'm still buzzing from seeing the new Resident Evil movie in 3D :D So when does it get shown in the UK? Is it the Tuesday after the US air time or do we have to wait a couple of weeks after the US premiere?

It's been soooooooooooooooooooooooo long a wait :mckay: *says the person that's only had to wait a few weeks from seeing the finale* :p

Egle01
September 15th, 2010, 10:59 AM
So when does it get shown in the UK? Is it the Tuesday after the US air time or do we have to wait a couple of weeks after the US premiere? Should be Oct 1st.

It's been soooooooooooooooooooooooo long a wait :mckay: *says the person that's only had to wait a few weeks from seeing the finale* :pI was about to say that. :P Tsk tsk.

Linda06
September 15th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Should be Oct 1st.

Cool :D Can't wait :D

I was about to say that. :P Tsk tsk.

What? :D I'm also not a very patient person ;)

Egle01
September 15th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Cool :D Can't wait :D

What? :D I'm also not a very patient person ;)The premiere date is getting closer and closer. You don't have to wait much longer. :P:P 12 days to go. And then I'll find out what's going on on my avvie. Let's see if I can bring myself to use it after seeing... "Intervention", I suppose.

Egle01
September 15th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Borrowed GW Comic Con trailer caps that feature TJ -

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season2/ComicCon-Trailer/normal_comiccon_trailer_012.jpg

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season2/ComicCon-Trailer/normal_comiccon_trailer_013.jpg

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season2/ComicCon-Trailer/normal_comiccon_trailer_036.jpg

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season2/ComicCon-Trailer/normal_comiccon_trailer_037.jpg

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season2/ComicCon-Trailer/normal_comiccon_trailer_053.jpg

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/uni_season2/ComicCon-Trailer/normal_comiccon_trailer_111.jpg

Icarium
September 16th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Well, I didn't know about the pregnancy until someone spoiled me in his/her sig :p I don't remember who it was :p I didn't noticed anything until it was revealed. After that TJ's behaviour seemed a bit strange to me. I can't exactly say what it was but it seemed to me as if she wasn't very bothered with her pregnancy. It stopped suprising me when I realized that it was Alaina's third child, not the first one :p

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 06:45 AM
I didn't noticed anything until it was revealed. After that TJ's behaviour seemed a bit strange to me. I can't exactly say what it was but it seemed to me as if she wasn't very bothered with her pregnancy.I like the amount of focus TJ's pregnancy got. It got attention, but nothing about it was over the top. There was concern in some difficult situations about her ("Sabotage", "Pain"), and it was reasonable. But. I would have loved to see the moment when the baby kicked for the first time. Sure, some would've called it too soapy and whatnot, but it would've been soooo cuuuute. :):D

Icarium
September 16th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I just think that in her first pregnancy a woman is a bit scared and there was no sign of being scared from TJ. We saw her moments of weakness when she thought she had enough but none of them concerned her pregnancy. But that was just a vague feeling that made me look for info about Alaina and I found out that it's her 3rd child ;)

I believe it wasn't posted before? :o

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Tamara%20Johansen/alainay.jpg

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 07:05 AM
I believe it wasn't posted before? :o

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Tamara%20Johansen/alainay.jpgMaybe, maybe not, but she looks soo much different. :eek:

Icarium
September 16th, 2010, 08:34 AM
True! At first I thought it wasn't her ;)

Linda06
September 16th, 2010, 10:42 AM
The premiere date is getting closer and closer. You don't have to wait much longer. :P:P 12 days to go. And then I'll find out what's going on on my avvie. Let's see if I can bring myself to use it after seeing... "Intervention", I suppose.

I'm also wondering what that scene is all about. And cool pics Egle and Icarium :D

I like the amount of focus TJ's pregnancy got. It got attention, but nothing about it was over the top. There was concern in some difficult situations about her ("Sabotage", "Pain"), and it was reasonable. But. I would have loved to see the moment when the baby kicked for the first time. Sure, some would've called it too soapy and whatnot, but it would've been soooo cuuuute. :):D

The pregnancy storyline hasn't bothered me all that much thus far mainly because they haven't focused too heavily on it, I just hope they don't give us pregnancy overload when season 2 starts :) Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla :mckay: I mean Teyla is a pretty lady, was it really necessary to put her in the tight revealing top so she could show of her huge cleavage :rolleyes:

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla :mckay: I mean Teyla is a pretty lady, was it really necessary to put her in the tight revealing top so she could show of her huge cleavage :rolleyes:You don't mind TJ's tank top, then?

Alan
September 16th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I'm also wondering what that scene is all about. And cool pics Egle and Icarium :D

The pregnancy storyline hasn't bothered me all that much thus far mainly because they haven't focused too heavily on it, I just hope they don't give us pregnancy overload when season 2 starts :) Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla :mckay: I mean Teyla is a pretty lady, was it really necessary to put her in the tight revealing top so she could show of her huge cleavage :rolleyes:

You don't mind TJ's tank top, then?

guhI think my eyes just did a 360 degree turn in my eyes sockets. I REALLY need those HQ Maxim pics. Now. Please.

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Men. :rolleyes::P

Linda06
September 16th, 2010, 11:33 AM
You don't mind TJ's tank top, then?

No I don't mind the tank top, at least she ain't almost busting out of the thing :eek: Pardon the pun :p

guhI think my eyes just did a 360 degree turn in my eyes sockets. I REALLY need those HQ Maxim pics. Now. Please.

Ooh that gotta hurt :p

Yep :rolleyes: :p

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
No I don't mind the tank top, at least she ain't almost busting out of the thing :eek: Pardon the pun :pThanks for the mental image. :P Me and my vivid imagination. :o

TBA
September 16th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Plus they haven't dressed TJ up or should I saw down to show off all her "assets" like they did with Teyla :mckay:

Yeah, it's meant to keep us watching. If they immediately show everything in the first ep, there's probably quite a lot of viewers who are satisfied and leave :mckay: Nah, I reckon they're saving the shower scene, after loads of buildup, for the series finale.

Linda06
September 16th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the mental image. :P Me and my vivid imagination. :o

Hey it's not my fault you have a very vivid imagination :p

Yeah, it's meant to keep us watching. If they immediately show everything in the first ep, there's probably quite a lot of viewers who are satisfied and leave :mckay: Nah, I reckon they're saving the shower scene, after loads of buildup, for the series finale.

:mckay: Damn, I don't know what to do now that I'm fishless :eek: :p

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 11:59 AM
:mckay: Damn, I don't know what to do now that I'm fishless :eek: :pMake guys feel guilty somehow. Usually crying helps. ;)

Icarium
September 16th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Looks like I'm lucky today :) Another pic I haven't seen before :D

BEWARE!!! SPOILER FOR S2 !!!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Tamara%20Johansen/201_intervention_05.jpg

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Looks like I'm lucky today :) Another pic I haven't seen before :D

BEWARE!!! SPOILER FOR S2 !!!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Tamara%20Johansen/201_intervention_05.jpghttp://forum.gateworld.net/threads/65518-Tamara-Johansen-Alaina-Huffman-Thunk-Discussion-Appreciation-*Spoilers-for-SGU*?p=11882687&viewfull=1#post11882687 ;)

Why can't it be Sept 28th already?? [/whine]

Linda06
September 16th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Make guys feel guilty somehow. Usually crying helps. ;)

Oh yeah good idea.... Ahem.....
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Smileys/SadAnxious/Crying4.gif

Too much? :p

TBA
September 16th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Women :rolleyes: :P

Egle01
September 16th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah good idea.... Ahem.....
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Smileys/SadAnxious/Crying4.gif

Too much? :pPerfect. :D

TBA
September 16th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I hate it when women cry... You don't want to hurt their feelings and try to be helpful, but deep down you realize they're emotionally manipulating you. You want to show them you can't be manipulated, yet you don't want to come over as a cold, cynical, heartless *******, and... argh.

Alan
September 16th, 2010, 12:51 PM

Sue...

No I don't mind the tank top, at least she ain't almost busting out of the thing :eek: Pardon the pun :p

We'll see. :P

Ooh that gotta hurt :p

I'm a man. We don't admit it when we are in pain. :P

Yep :rolleyes: :p

...Me. Its a blessing and a curse sometimes. :P

KEK
September 16th, 2010, 10:52 PM
True! At first I thought it wasn't her ;)

She looks like the original Shau'ri in that pic.

Icarium
September 17th, 2010, 03:44 AM
http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/65518-Tamara-Johansen-Alaina-Huffman-Thunk-Discussion-Appreciation-*Spoilers-for-SGU*?p=11882687&viewfull=1#post11882687 ;)

Why can't it be Sept 28th already?? [/whine]

I didn't watch any spoilers at that time ;) My will isn't very strong :p

Egle01
September 17th, 2010, 03:45 AM
She looks like the original Shau'ri in that pic.Hm, now when you said it, I see it, too.

I didn't watch any spoilers at that time ;) My will isn't very strong :pAnd now? :P

Icarium
September 17th, 2010, 03:48 AM
And now? :P

My will's melting more and more :S ;)

Egle01
September 17th, 2010, 03:50 AM
My will's melting more and more :S ;)D'aww. It's not a long wait anymore. Hang in there.

Linda06
September 17th, 2010, 04:43 AM
There's 2.0 screencaps on facebook. I'm not sure if I should post the link to it seeing as some of you have very little willpower :p It's screencaps of numerous characters.

Egle01
September 17th, 2010, 06:49 AM
There's 2.0 screencaps on facebook. I'm not sure if I should post the link to it seeing as some of you have very little willpower :p It's screencaps of numerous characters.:eek: Are the promo shots? Caps from the trailer? Caps from the episodes?? :eek:

Linda06
September 17th, 2010, 10:31 AM
:eek: Are the promo shots? Caps from the trailer? Caps from the episodes?? :eek:

Caps from the trailer I think.

KEK
September 17th, 2010, 08:12 PM
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7136/img7211w.jpg