This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crossover shows

what shows would you like sg-1 to cross over with.

heres my three: sg-1 and diagnosis murder
    sg-1 and doctor who
    sg-1 and red dwarf

i could see the red dwarf one working:
    o'niell: whats in the tubes
    lister: viruses
    Kryten: to be accurate sir positive viruses
    Carter: wow! such as
    Kryten: Luck, carisma, sexual magnatsm
    Danial: What!
    Lister: oh yes and it works
    O'niell: guess that would effectivelly render siler's wrenche obsolete

wot about you folks, what crossovers would you like

If Alias hadn't turned into utter compost this season, I wouldn't mind seeing a crossover with it. Then again, it could be a Battle of the Bloody Stupid Ship. I can see it now: Syd vs. Sam in a cry-off contest, Vaughn vs. Jack in the strong-but-conflicted partner contest (Vaughn would win angst, Jack would win strong), Weiss vs. Daniel as the supportive-but-cautionary best friend...

Comment

It's happened already. Friends has finished, so six poor jobless actors jumped at the chance to be in a Stargate / Friends crossover:

Joey asks Sam, "hey, how' YOU doin'?" He dies in the last act.

Ross is deeply affronted that no one had told him about the palaentological implications of the ancients' human characteristics, and harbours an extreme grudge against Dr Jackson, not helped by the fact that Rachel has arranged a date with Daniel. Ross turns out to have been at the infamous emptying-hall lecture, and much hillarity ensues as he tries to persuade Rachel not to date such a loser. "Ross, how many people would attend *your* lectures if you didn't have the power to flunk them?" she says whilst humourously attempting to extricate herself from a hair/babyfood situation.

Phoebe moves to the planet of the Nox and loves it. The Nox move to a different planet in the middle of the night.

Monica is soooooo jealous of Jonas' metabolism. She adores him and cooks him every dish she knows. Feeling threatened, Chandler feels the need to prove his manliness by joining SG-14. He gets bitten by a strange bug on his first mission and needs to be stretchered home. On the debrief he accidentally spills a latte over Sam.

Teal'c enjoys New York. He gets kitted out in Ralph Lauren and offered a modelling contract. Joey and Rachel give 'helpful' advice.

Thor appears. "Gee, ugly naked guy looks ILL" says Phoebe.

The Tokra recruit Monica for a special SG mission to infiltrate Yu's palace in the guise of a hot chick, and steal somethingorother of vital importance yadda yadda. Jack overhears her talking to Chandler and misunderstands what she's saying; he gets the idea that Ross is a goa'uld. Cue fun and japes as Hammond interrogates a
      clueless Ross.

(It's a pity the short scene between Hammond, Gunther and Chevron Guy got cut from the final edit. That was a good prank they played on Hammond - making him think another quantum mirror had been discovered. Gunther pretending to be Lieutenant General Davis was a scream. Never mind, it might be on the bloopers reel one day along with Phoebe's songs 'I went in a Teltak and was sick on my shoes' and 'Ode to a MALP' )

It's called The One With The Stargate. Boring title, sorry.
      Last edited by Madeleine; 11 May 2004, 06:24 AM.

Madeleine

Comment

Gr... How can you say friends

Something like battlestar galactica..something with it's own style

Comment

Or Ground Force.

Ba'al's attack on Earth has messed up someone's garden in Pennsylvania and SG-1 go undercover to replace the damaged plants and make some decking. Tommy and Jack argue over whether the fence should be painted blue or not, and Teal'c discovers that a nice water-feature beats candles when it comes to Kelnoreeming.

Madeleine

Comment

Another highlight from the Ground Force crossover is when they discover that Linda Barker is indeed a Go'auld, and after successfully defeating her, Charlie Dimmock explains the physics behind said water feature and Daniel Alan's advice on what plants would grow well in a small, dimly-lit workroom on the twenty-something floor of a secret government base.
            sum ergo cogitum
            I am therefore I think.

Comment

*see's the word Linda Barker*

*shudders* ........she's eeeeevil

Stargate crossover with Hello Kitty...ok may be not

I would actually want a Simpsons ep with the Stargate cast in it.......or at the very least RDA

A cross over with Buffy would be funny....
              xXBekXx
              Beware of the evil bunnie wabbits!
              I'm not weird, I'm obscure!
              Hello Kitty wocks!

Comment

oh i got a better one an sg-1 eastenders crossover, just amagine how that episode ends.

-Den turns out to have another illigitamate child, by Hathor
                -Pauline cant figure out how to get the jaffa unifoms in the drier
                -Gary and Minty are trying to service a death glider
                -Dot cotton would be confused at how many gods there are

Comment

lol! now that's just so wrong
                  xXBekXx
                  Hello Kitty wocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bektrek
                    lol! now that's just so wrong

which bit?

Comment

the idea of an eastenders crossover

*shudders*
                      xXBekXx
                      Hello Kitty wocks!

Comment

well take your pick...corronation street, Emmerdale or how about Hollyoaks

Comment

How about Stargate and Yu-gi-oh! They both run on the same Egyptology theme.....think what fun each Duel game would be....then someone getting stuck in the Shadow Realm!
                          If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Madeleine, your crossover of Friends and Stargate got me ROFLMAO....thanks for the read and laughter....I really needed something to cheer me up.
                            If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

In an uncharted region of the universe, SG-1 stumble across five robot lions. Together they form Voltron: Defender of the Universe! Jack takes command of Black Lion, Sam is in Red, Teal'c is in Yellow, Daniel in Blue and Jonas is brought back to take control of Green Lion. Technically, Sam should probably be in Blue to match with the Princess, but I always detested that move and Sam's a better 2IC than Allura could ever be.

They hie off to battle against the evil goa'uld Zarkon and his conveniently named son/slave Lotor.

Comment

Working...
                              X