This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two ships!

OK this has been annoying me sooooo much when people talk about SGU!

THERE ARE TWO SHIPS PEOPLE NOT ONE!

The first one creates (we assume) gates and seeds them on planets

The Second one(Destiny) follows the path of the first, which i assume would be several years behind the first.

There!

Creating a thread won't change anything. People are still going to be confused
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

There are 4 lights!

Comment

Did someone really start a thread so they could ***** about people not knowing all the facts? Seriously? GET A LIFE! who freaking cares what people know and don't know it's up to them to understand and know what they want. Chill out, enjoy life, we have only this one. A Stargate fan should understand that especially.
        E.D.E.N.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          THERE ARE TWO SHIPS PEOPLE NOT ONE!
          And here I thought there were three ships. Silly me. [slapping myself on the side of head]

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

There is just ONE ship - the Destiny. Deal with it!

Anyway, nothing can precede "destiny", it can only be followed.

Besides, One is the loneliest number.

Also, you can't make 2 ships out of 1, so there must only be one.

Who's got my back!? Let's keep this thread rolling!! The 1-shippers VS. the 2-shippers... the idiots VS. the know-it-all's...

Let's see who really knows their ship.

Comment

all i wanted is for people to stop wasting everyones time but making posts about the destiny seeding gates....ive found like 40 posts on it

Comment

LOL...I love how people talk about one ship or 2 ship....

Do you consider the Puddle Jumper a Ship? If yes, then the number of "shuttles" on board add to the ship count.

Which means there is more ships than we know about already.

Enjoy the story as it unfolds, and let people think what they want. Its great to how far your imagination gets carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  There are 4 lights!
                  That's brilliant, and so funny :-)

Originally posted by E.D.E.N. View Post
                  Did someone really start a thread so they could ***** about people not knowing all the facts? Seriously? GET A LIFE! who freaking cares what people know and don't know it's up to them to understand and know what they want. Chill out, enjoy life, we have only this one. A Stargate fan should understand that especially.
                  Slightly harsh, true but slightly harsh, yet still very true, but hopefully a couple of people will read it and learn things, that's what life is about after all.

Originally posted by Deckker View Post
                  LOL...I love how people talk about one ship or 2 ship....

Do you consider the Puddle Jumper a Ship? If yes, then the number of "shuttles" on board add to the ship count.

Which means there is more ships than we know about already.

Enjoy the story as it unfolds, and let people think what they want. Its great to how far your imagination gets carried away.
                  Has it being said anywhere how many shuttles the destiny has? I seem to remember some concept art but not read anything else about the shuttles.

Comment

Thats correct....I do not think that Destiny as a Single Ship is able to survey an entire galaxy within a reasonable time frame. Its more likely it serves as a mother ship to a series of smaller ships, which can be used to ferry teams ad their supplies across the galaxy.

Comment

There is no spoon, the cake is a lie, and these are not the droids you are looking for.
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        There are 4 lights!
                        don't make me activate the agoniser again......
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

So are you trying to say there are 2 ships?

sigpic

Comment

i thought there was only one ship...... i wonder how many people would have the ATA gene

Comment

There is one ship in the series, the destiny which the unfortunate explorers get trapped on.

Then there was another ship, launched an unknown amount of time prior to the destiny which I don't believe we know the name of, that was sent out to populate the universe a galaxy at a time with stargates.

The destiny was designed to follow the first unnamed ship and explore these different galaxies.

At least I think that's correct anyway.

I don't however believe that there will be other ships with the destiny(in terms of craft that form a fleet, there will however be smaller support craft like puddlejumpers of shuttles)

Comment

Working...
                              X