X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andromeda Galaxy View Post
    check out my new sig
    Very cool

I would say Green. Seems natural to move on to green.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      what original concept?
      The one behind the cast on the picutre in my previous post. Bluish green chevrons on a somewhat silvery greenish Stargate and a rotating inner ring, which makes the whole thing look very old.
      sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

I think/ hope for White Chevrons. To be honest, I don't mind - getting more excited about it now I've read a little more!

Comment

I sort of assumed there would be different colours for each galaxy the Destiny goes too but that wouldn't make much sense, would it? I think black Chevrons would look cool.
          Last edited by Frontastic; 25 August 2008, 12:09 PM.
          sigpic
          Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Well I would personally like the gates to be metallic looking like the SG-1 gates, but with either completely white lights or deep violet ones (not pink, ugh).

In fact, I'm actually hoping they will set a more mysterious color scheme. I really liked it when they brought Atlantis to the new planet after First Strike and the colours were all violet and twilight-like, really strange and mysterious, but then they just went back to the Lantean normal blue skies and ocean. A subtle color scheme can really set the mood for a show or movie.

I don't mind if the gates they find on planets looks just like normal ones, but it would be cool to have the one on the ship really special looking. I am also hoping they make a memorable looking set and ship, the Ancient ships we've seen so far were a bit bland, to be honest.
            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Brown chevrons
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I think a very deep purple would be great!

I've seen some people say white, but I'd rather they reserve white for the Ori Galaxy, if they ever show them having stargates.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
                  The one behind the cast on the picutre in my previous post. Bluish green chevrons on a somewhat silvery greenish Stargate and a rotating inner ring, which makes the whole thing look very old.
                  Aaargh! That was the original Atlantis gate concept? Why couldn't they have stuck with that? It wold have made the Pegasus gate network as reliable as the Milky way one, instead of the "Digital" concept which coudln;t be manually dialed!
                  Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                  Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
                    Pink!
                    Indeed. They did mention that the show will be aimed for a younger audience
                    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I'd quite like to see purple as the colour of the Stargates in Stargate: Universe!

One other thing I'd quite like to know is whether the glyphs be imprinted on to the Gates like those in the Milky Way Galaxy or will they be illuminated like those of the Pegasus Galaxy?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I could see purple green or yellow as the three main and wouldnt they have sent one of these to Pegasus and those are diff gates
                        This isn't Atlantis?
                        I don't think so.
                        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

As this series is set aboard a ship, maybe we'll see Stargate's of various colours at it travels through different galaxies? That'd be kind of cool I think.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            As this series is set aboard a ship, maybe we'll see Stargate's of various colours at it travels through different galaxies? That'd be kind of cool I think.
                            yeah thats what i'm thinking too. If the Destiny goes to multiple galaxies then there has to be different gates for each.
                            SGU =Awesome!!!
                            Hope it stays as good...
                            sigpic

Comment

Well we don't know how many Gate systems there are for all we know they could have one thats entirely holographic until its dialed now that would be a cool one
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Forgive me if this has been said, but maybe the colour will change according to each different galaxy they go through?
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X